India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab jaroor samja jayega (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 8:53am | IP Logged
    When she agreed to marry purab she thought she was sure.She'll still sticking to that herself.She is always happy to see purab and has no second thoughts on marrying him even now.And she doesn't know that Purab knows about her feelings for Armaan.She tore the diary beleiving she was over Armaan.
    She herself is equally taken aback by her own feelings.And it's only human to want them to sort it out with the help of the one person who professes to be not only her friend but also the one who declares of his trust in her at every opportunity.
    That he doen't practise it is a different story alltogether.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:09am | IP Logged
well i guess , i view it differently......i consider possesiveness to be a part of love(any form of love). we have seen nandu and papaji get jealous and insecure of purab at a certain time.As for trust...purab does trust her just not blindly. He is seeing something he can't explain given the circumstances and social norms...so he is getting very insecure.unfortunately all the people around him are only adding to his doubts unwittingly(purely circumstantial though).
      on a different note if i saw my fiance chatting up with a girl at an odd hour and knew that he has a soft corner for her, i would be very uncomfortable inspite of all the trust i have in him.
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by KK_lassi

Btw...... if Purab is assumed as a postman.... maybe Armaan then should too be unequally low.

You think of your postman as a lowly creature???????You'll hurt the poor guy's selfesteem.

Minnie.. donmnt take wrong.. actually i had blasted myself just on reading purab and postman.
I really agree on ides, pjo4, u..and Lakshmi. U r right .. But I really had no intention of assuming postman low.
kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:42am | IP Logged
        Uncomfortable,I agree.But I would also go to them and say hi.Also I would be the first one to call and ask why my fiancee was out late night at the chai stall.Not wait for her to see whether she is going to tell.It's almost like half hoping she wouldn't so that I get a chance to pounce on her Angry .
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged
but that would be very awkward and might seem like spying....i would rather take time to cool off, rationalize , wait for him to mention it(assuming he shares everything with me), if he does not, drop in the issue and sort it amongst ourselves without any audience. actually purab is reacting exactly , how i would have in his shoes.

Edited by pj04 - 03 November 2004 at 9:50am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

actually purab is reacting exactly , how i would have in his shoes.

hmmmm....pj could it be that purab is ur long lost twin.... Wink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged
nope we are soulmates....two parts of a single heart
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:24am | IP Logged
guys...you are back on purab mantra...

I am just having strange feeling that some one may enter the show with purab's past and that may damage his image a bit. I hopt they don't damage his image. It is fine if his past is revealed but not to do with his image...

Go to top