India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab jaroor samja jayega

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

why does she always expect  him to understand...she thinks he is a friend and he will understand her..where as when she lost the contract she was angry with him and when did she understand him...

Just my thoughts..

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

well she is right this time.....purab samajh jayega that he fell in for a wrong person and hopefully will do something about it.i don't think that jassi understands the seriousness and gravity of commitment she made to purab when she consented to marry him...on the other hand purab has begun to display symptoms of possesiveness and jealousy(can we take him off devta pedestal now ....he is turning human)

i understand honesty and i understand principles of transparency in relationships........but going on a midnight drive with boss and then confessing (that you blurted out how much you loved your boss) to your fiance and expecting him to understand is taking it too far.i don't know if i should get impressed or frustated by jassi's naivity and idea of honesty.

the way is see it ...she just wants to get rid of her guilt and that nagging doubt in the back of her head(i did not do the right thing by going out with armaan) by coming clean and transferring all the responsibility to purab. i wonder if she has thought for  minute how he is gonna feel about it all....all she is concerned about is her guilt.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
true pj... Jassi jaise khud garz nahin.. AngryAngryAngry
bd_girl Groupbie
bd_girl
bd_girl

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I think jassi will never understand purabs feeling because she is so selfish.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged
No she isnt really selfish but she is really confused. Purab is a nice guy but..even my postman is a nice guy...
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Agreed htt ur post man is a nice guuuuuuy, But Jassi isnt supposed to love her Post man, She is atleast suuposed to respect the feelings of MR PURAB MEHRA ( Who cannot be compared to Postman in any way ) who had first ssen her as a friend, then as a best friend , as a gud person true at heart ( tht time ) and then since she had agreed 4 marriage ..he had seen her as a loving wife.

If JAssi had shown him so many dreams knowingly.. she cannot break them for her selfish lovve. She should be a selflesslover like Purab unlike her frist love.

Btw...... if Purab is assumed as a postman.... maybe Armaan then should too be unequally low.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Hey Pj04..I can't agree less to what you said...

I just feel like pulling jassi out of my TV Evil Smileand asking her if she ever wonders how purab feels and thiks about other's emotions.

I sometimes wonder..how deep we have started to get with this serial...Geek

One time I would tease my grand parents when they would sit and cry in front of TV Cry...and I know I can see myself doing the same...with so much of emotions...LOL

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

No she isnt really selfish but she is really confused. Purab is a nice guy but..even my postman is a nice guy...

hey Shreya.. but then you didn't agree to marry him, did you? Wink that's where the equation changes..

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 02 November 2004 at 9:59am

Go to top