Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav <3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

We have seen Krish angry, funny, romantic, etc ...& these couple of epis have been really emotional for Krish & Gaurav portrays it so perfectly...makes me feel so sad & I just want to give him a big hug Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09PraveshinzsathurajThinker_Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav <3" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Praves

Praves

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Right again Zaara!!Wink

Gaurav is sooo cute & adorable in the recent episodes that I wish I could give him a big hug too!!HeartHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09hinz-Zaara-Thinker_Belle

pia09

pia09

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Gaurav is an talented actor. totally agree with zarra and prav, want to give him big hug. Luv him. will miss him after completion of BHBK. hope to see him soon in new good serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves-Zaara-Thinker_Belle

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
true, he is the only reason that i watched the show and sadly the end of the show is when the story has the most impact... wish he comes back in a new show... soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz-Zaara-Thinker_Belle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.