Qubool Hai

SS: AsYa - Soulmate - pt2 - pg3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Part 2

Asad waited for Zoya's phone call all day but she never called. He was restless all day and felt that something had gone wrong and Zoya needed him. He finally gave up in the afternoon and went home early thinking that Zoya had gone home by herself since she had not called him. Dilshad was surprised to see him home so early and even more surprised to hear him ask about zoya restlessly as soon as he came in. Asad was worried sick when his ammi told him that zoya was not home and she had not called since she left in the morning. He tried calling her on her mobile but she was not picking up so he told his ammi that he was going to look for her.

Asad drove directly to the place he had dropped zoya in the morning hoping she would still be there but unfortunately he could not locate her. He was so worried about her that his mind stopped working and he could not think what to do next. He was nearly in tears and desperately called out to Allah miyan.

Asad: Ya Allah please help me find zoya. I can feel that she's not fine and I need to get to her. Please keep her safe till I find her.. I can't lose her..

He suddenly remembered the dargah where he first saw zoya and his heart told him that's where he will find his Zoya. Asad drove like a madman to the dargah and got off his vehicle without even parking properly. He just ran inside the dargah and finally saw zoya sitting in the same spot he first saw her looking in front of her as if the life had been sucked out of her. It seemed like she did not even know where she was or what was happening around her.

Asad rushed to zoya and kept his hand on her shoulder to take her out of her trance like state and asked softly

Asad: Zoya.. Are you ok?

Zoya stared at him with eyes filled with pain silently. It was as if she was seeing him for the first time and she did not know who he was. Asad's heart broke into million pieces seeing her like this and he wanted to take all her pain away and fill her life with laughter and happiness. This is exactly how he found his ammi the day his abbu left them 17 years ago never to come back and now he was seeing his zoya in the same state. He silently vowed to punish the person who gave his zoya this pain.

Since Zoya was still not responding to him Asad wrapped his arm around her shoulders and helped her stand up. He noticed that she was shivering and helped her wear his coat before taking her to his car. Zoya still did not react when Asad helped her in the car and put her seat belt on. Asad held zoya's hand in both if his and said softly

Asad: I'm always there if you want to share something with me zoya. Please tell me what happened that caused you so much pain.

A single tear slid down zoya's cheek and she said in a broken voice

Zoya: He married ammi only for her money..

Asad stopped breathing for a second when he realized zoya was talking about her abbu. He took her seat belt off and made her face him. His eyes filled with tears seeing her in this state but he had to be strong for her so taking a deep breath he held both her hands tightly and said

Asad: Zoya..

Zoya looked at him with tear filled eyes and said

Zoya: He married ammi only for her money.. then he tried to kill both of us by setting our home on fire and made it look like an accident to get the insurance money.. He killed my ammi Asad.. He made me live the life of an orphan just for some money.. How can someone be so cruel? What was ammi's fault Asad? Why did he kill my ammi.. I was still so young.. He did not even think twice before trying to kill me.. Kya main itni buri houn Asad that my own abbu tried to kill me?

Saying so zoya broke down into tears and Asad hugged her tightly trying to comfort her while shedding tears himself.

Asad: Shhh.. Shhh.. Bas zoya.. tum buri nahi ho.. Bure to woh hain for hurting you and your ammi like this.. tum buri nahi ho zoya.. tum to bohot acchi ho.. sab se acchi..

Zoya: Phir unhone aisa kyun kiya Asad? Why me? Why ammi?

Zoya held Asad tightly and cried her heart out in his arms while he tried his best to comfort her and vowed to take all her pain away. When she finally calmed down Asad wiped her tears and made her drink some water.

Zoya: Please take me home Asad.. I want to talk to phuppi..

Asad smiled at her and nodded. He was glad that she considered his place as her home. She was already part of his family as far as he is concerned and he now planned to make her stay with him forever and bring the bubbly zoya back.

Zoya ran to Dilshad and hugged her tightly as soon as they got home and said

Zoya: I'm missing ammi a lot phuppi.. can i sleep in your room tonight?

Dilshad looked at Asad questioningly while telling zoya

Dilshad: Of course you can beta. Go and freshen up first and then we will have dinner ok? Najma go with zoya beta..

Najma: Ji ammi..

As soon as the girls left Dilshad asked Asad what happened and he told his ammi how he always knew zoya was in some kind of pain which she was hiding from the world. He also told her how he felt that zoya was not fine and that she needed him that's why he came home early and went to look for her. Asad also told Dilshad in which state he found zoya and everything she told him. Dilshad observed her son quietly and finally said

Dilshad: You love her a lot.. Don't you Asad..

Asad blushed and said

Asad: Yes ammi.. I love her and I can't see her hurting like this.. Main kya karoon ammi? I want my old zoya back.. the one who used to irritate me with her shayiri and arguments.. the one who filled our home with light, laughter and happiness.. The one who is childish and mature at the same time.. and the one who would always threaten me with her pepper spray.. I want my zoya back ammi.. Please help me..

Dilshad smiled at Asad with tears in her eyes and said

Dilshad: Just be there for her Asad aur uska saath kabhi mat chorna.. chahe kuch bhi hojaye.. Show her your love Asad and make her fall in love with you.. give her so much love that she will forget all her pain.. You are the only one who can bring her smile back..

Asad hugged his ammi and thanked her for being the best ammi in the whole world and promised her that he will win zoya's love and make her his wife.

that's it for today guys.. hope you liked it

Edited by saina01 - 15 November 2012 at 3:45pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclsimron...anushka30iliveyousanayakhanskshruti_raitanishasingh3IPK_FANgsrivastavazapscappacuinorimssssssdawn08deekshakothariRaizaada312ash12ManellHirahira123biebschandanagimsyimy321Asadksgnilorinaanoognasony1990samaman22jannimmycubAshlena8SajilishaIqbal_009anam48shami810hillysasyabigj66Angel.Khushimariajamalpiyushimanjusha_92sweetoneAva9339shona16raiiiluvrainaartiday_lilyJ12L85MvinfffKoolKatzhoneey95kath1ipkknd_gbdfanSakura24suchishahksentishmafee-feezzinia2411Alveena12Geet_Hacutie15Applefkandygrover--Ritzz--ilvudayshabana20AshaNegiFanaashshhsswati-89hiddenpearlChinnu.Munnucutestar12shyamala_mohanmaaneetkimeetprats233.Suhasini.irock321cutiepreetsparikhjazmeenprinceegoyalrsk16arunsunita_gmnancy1996Kareena1994suds.luv_lvndrlatanziaEnchantress-KSGsmitten-Archi02risingsea101awesomeHR-DMG4lifeGurmeet4DrashtiAMMY12zhasan2Manasi_16Shell16-Prithi--Yuks-keenu_kkGroverAddictmijanurcrazy4KASH_ARDevil_kritiMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95raneebLinsieSaima-SyedMysticRivershanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: AsYa - Soulmate - pt2 - pg3 (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
awsm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
It was amazing... I so loved the 2nd part... I really wish Asad actually realizes that Zoya is in pain just like him and ow would they comfort each other.. :)
U put every emotion perfectly.. :) loved it 

saina01

nimmycub

Groupbie

nimmycub

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i cant wait to see how asad will make zoya laugh?? maybe he will do the shayeri this tiime:D cant wait.

saina01

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
very nice plzz update soon

saina01

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Awesome...loved it...please cont soon...

saina01

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
awsomeee

plzzz update soon and write more on ASYA

saina01

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Thank you all so much for the likes and comments. I'm very busy during the day today but will try to update tonight.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.