Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: (D3) Dil Dhadakne Do PART 23(PAGE 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hello friends i m shreya, i m big big fan of kmh and arjuhi, kmh is a very imp part of my life i never ever forget this show and my arjuhi.

i hv read many FFs os and ss, i love to read, watch and hear love stories, i hv some favorite writers in my list,AAKMH2, Cooljaya, coolsk,karanika007,salmankh1,amnaish,angel.kmh.ak, sehar, sreeja, mansi and kavyasam. i want to thank you all for presenting those beatiful stories.
today first time i m gonna write ff, if you found any mistake pls forgive me.

and my special thank to jaya di for helping me in this.
thanks to shilpa n rimpi for these pics, love u..

D3- DIL DHADAKNE DO

Part 1

Arjun singhania - He is 23 year old guy, rich, tall, fair and handsome, he has big chocolate brown eyes and a killer dimple smile. Every girl can easily fall on his charm He is carefree, irresponsible, spoilt and naughty. He loves to make friends he is very friendly by nature. He loves to playing pranks, flirting with hot girls. He likes dating, one night stands but not interested in love. He is smart and intelligent. He came India just 1 and half months before, after completed his collage.

Arjun's father Mr. Rudra pratap singhania is big industrialist and a well known personality in India and also in all over the world. He made his name by his hard work day and night. They are living in shimla and very reputed personality of that town.

Arjun's mother is a house wife and a very sweet lady. His dadi is also a very nice lady. She is not like other boring old ladies, she loves watching ranveer kapoor's movies, she is big fan of him, she in not interested in gossiping and bitching. She shares very good relationship with kumud, like a friend. She is very open minded that's way she is best buddy of arjun. Arjun is a only son of his parents may be that's way he is spoilt brat. he is ladla of kumud and dadi. His father also really loves him but don't shows it often.

In the beautiful morning at 8 am everyone sitting on dining table and having breakfast. Rudra asked to kumud where is arjun? Is he still sleeping?

( why not because yesterday night Arjun came back home at 3 am and he was full drunk)

Kumud slowly nodded in yes. Rudra is very angry he don't like his late night parties, drinking and spending time with different girls every day. He said in loud voice to kumud  what is this Kumud? This is became his normal routine, after coming back from London, he has not gone office for the single day.

Kumud- rudra pls give him some time he will understand.

Rudra- when? He is not your little kid anymore.

Dadi ' putter, rudra thik bol rea si, vo kab apni jimmedari samjhega, everyone is worried for him, now kumud also. Dadi said to rudra putter tu arjun se bat kar.

Rudra- yes babe I will talk to him at evening, now I m getting late, then he left for the office.

At 11 am, arjun woke up, he is feeling his head heavy coz of last night's hangover. He took shower; he wore lower and t- shirt and came downstairs. He ordered to servant for a black coffee and breakfast.

Kumud came out from kitchen, hearing his voice.

Arjun- gud morng mom.

Mom- not replied his gud morng and said in a sweet voice, arjun dear look at the watch its 11:30. Is this a time of breakfast?

Arjun-  in irritated mood. Mom pleasss'.. not now.

Kumud- what not now? U know your father is very angry on you, yesterday night you came home in drunken state, everyday we see your new scene. Your all friends circle is full of spoilt rich brats. Your collage is complete now what you think about your future, do you have any plans about your carrier?

Arjun- mom pls don't talk like dad, I will think about it later.

kumud ' no arjun, you have to decide now.

Then arjun's mobile rang, his friend Nikhil called him to remind about their movie plan, arjun excused himself and left from there without giving any answer to his mom.

Arohi Sharma- arohi is a sweet, cute and beautiful girl. She is so simple, responsible, she respects everyone. She believes in love, in fairytales, she believes one day his prince charming will come to her and take her to the love paradise; give her so much happiness, care and love.

She is 21 year old girl, she is living with her chachu mohan and chachi padmawati, everyone called her peddy, arohi lost her parents when she was 10, after this mohan bring her to his house.sur and sanchit are two children of them, sur is 18 year old and sanchit is 13 year old. Sur and sanchit both loves their arohi di very much.

In the beautiful morng arohi woke up, she quickly took bath and came downstairs. She is doing all works of house fastly, because she has to go college, today is her result day, but her chudail chichi gave her lots of work. Yes her chachi peddy is devil. Everyday she gave many works to arohi and she doing rest all day, perhaps this is the reason, peddy is so fat. Her chachu mohan is sweet and he loves arohi as his own daughter but he cant stand front of peddy coz he don't like her chik chik, but many times he try to help arohi, sur and sanchit also don't likes peddy's behavior but peddy scold them whenever they try to say any world in favor of arohi.

After finishing all works she got ready for college. She is running downstairs, then sur from behind'

Sur- all the best arohi di.

Arohi- thanks sur, I m very nervous.

Sur- don't worry di mera ashirwad apke sath hai and then sanchit from behind mera bhi.

Then they both laughed.

arohi- ok bye sur.

Sur- byee

Arohi is kicking ker scooty but no use becoz petrol tank is empty and she has no money. Then chachu came and gave her some money, she smile, thanked him and  gone to the college.

Shefali is waiting for her, (shefali is arohi's childhood best friend). She is asking to other gilrs about arohi.

Shefali- hv u seen arohi?

Then arohi from behind screaming her name. shefaliii''

Shafali- arohi, kahan rah gyi thi tu?

Arohi- vo me'.

Shefali- rahne de, zarur us chachi ne kisi kam me fansa diya hoga.

Arohi- chod na, chal list dekhte hain.

Shefali while checking list- wow arohi you got 89 % congrats'.

( arohi hardly get time for study becoz of domestic works but still she got 89)

Arohi- and you?

Shefali- I got 80% mere parents ko toh chakker hi aa jayega ki me 80 % kaise le aayi, unhe lgta hai me kuchh padhti hi nahi.

They both happily hugged each other.

Arohi- lets go to savita mam.

Arohi and shefali knocked at principal's room

Savita- come in.

They came inside the room.. gud morng mam.

Savita- o gud morng arohi gud morng shefali. So how was your results

Arohi ' very good mam.

Shefali ' mam arohi again got distinction.she got 89 % and I 80%.

Savita- very nice, I m proud of you gilrs.

They both touched her feet, savita put her hand on them and gave them blessing.

( savita is principal of the college and she was good friend of arohi's mother. She knows everything about her condition, she loves arohi and whenever arohi needs help, she help her. Savita knows that her chachi is devil and greedy. savita janti thi ki dahej dene ke dar se vo kisi bhi aire gaire se arohi ki shadi krwa degi. She cant see her innocent arohi in any pain, She had planned something for arohi)

Savita- arohi , shefali this is a visiting card of a company which situated in Mumbai, this is brach of singhania industries, there are some vacancies. I want you both to go there for interview, this is very good opportunity of making your carrier, singhania industries is a one of most reputed companies of india.

Arohi and shefali is happy hearing this, shefali says mam they have their company in shimla also right? Savita says yes shafali they have their business in every corner of India and some companies in foreign too. They took card from her and left after thanking her. 

At singhania mention in evening  arjun came home after movie and some chitchat with friends, rudra entered angrily , he called arjun in loud voice, arjun says to rudra, what happed dad? Tumne kya kasam kha rakhi hai humari izzat mitti me milane ki? Says rudra.

Arjun in confuse look, but what I hv done?

Rudra- in angry tone oh you don't know what you hv done?

Dadi and kumud came downstairs hearing loud voice, dadi says to rudra- ki hoya putter,

Rudra- ask this to your arjun putter, har din ek naya tamasha.

Kumud and dadi glare at arjun but he gave the expression he don't know what his dad talking about..

Kumud- rudra, bataiye toh sahi kiya kya hai isne?

Rudra- tumhare ladle ne kal sharab ke nashe me ek garib sabziwale ka accident kr diya, he is hospitalized, arjun tumhe zara sa bhi ahsas hai ager use kuchh ho jata toh? Kya hota uske biwi bachho ka? Uski family ka? Thank god police commissioner is my old friend so he decided to call me before taking any action, warna tum iss waqt jail me hote, pta hai use police station me mujhe kitni embarrassment hui, you know that drink and drive is a big crime.

Dadi- ab vo aadmi thik toh hai na?

Ha vo ab thik hai aur mene uske sare loss ka fine bhi de diya.

Now rudra in very angry tone to arjun, ab kuchh bologe ?

Arjun- I know dad, kal party me thoda jyada ho gayi thi but its not my mistake about accident ager ye keede makode beech raste me chalenge toh hum kya hawa me gadi chalayenge?

Rudra is shocked- dekha aap logo ne, sahabzade kya bol rhe hai, ise apne kiye pe koi afsos nhi hai, bas bohot ho chuka har waqt bas apne un awala dosto ke sath ghumte rahnn, sab ke sab bigde huye, high school tak toh phir bhi thik tha but college jate hi''dekh rahi ho na kumud tumhare lad pyaar ne hi bigada hai ise, ye hai singhania industries ka future. Then he left angrily.

Kumud left too with teary eyes,

Dadi is going

Arjun stopped her dadi pls at least you listen to me.

Dadi- kya sunu putter tune kuchh kahne sunne layak choda hi kahan hai, kitni ummide thi tujhse lekin tune''.. then she also left.

Here arjun is irritated, omg why my family is that much emotional, all time overreacting and creating scenes, what was the big deal' then he left for the his room.

Shefali and arohi going happily then shefali says come on arohi, lets celebrate, our college is finished, yayeee'..

Arohi, says ok lets go to ice-cream parlor.

Shefali- arohi I m so exited we are going Mumbai, wow'' we will have lots of fun there, aur phir tu apni use chudail chachi se bhi door rahegi jo har waqt tujhe tane sunati rahti hai, hume kitna achha chance mila hai apna carrier banana ka.

Arohi with worried face I know you r ri8 but hum dono akele use bade shahar me ?

Shefali- don't worry me hoon na'

Arohi- han han tu toh badi dadi amma hai na.

Shefali-  kuchh kum bhi nhi

Arohi. But tune kuchh socha hai hum waha kahan stay karenge , use new city me kaise manage karenge, yahan toh sab humare apne hain but wahan toh sab ajnabi honge.

Shefali- ajnabi kab apne ban jate hain pta hi nhi chalta, aur jahan tak rhne ki bat hai tu uske tension mat le. Tujhe meri vo friend yaad hai jo shimla se bhag gyi thi heroine banne ke liye?

Arohi- vo aisha?

Shefali- haan vo hi, uska Mumbai me apartment hai, pahle vo wahan rhti thi phir usne kisi rich buddhe ke sath sadhi kr li aur Canada chali gyi, uska flate khali hai ab, me use call karke puchh lungi vo wahan ke watchmen ko bol degi, toh watchman hume chabi de dega.

Arohi- are you sure vo hume wahan rahne degi?

Shefali- why not yr, mene bhi toh uski ghar se bhagne me help ki thi.

Arohi- hit her shoulder, achha toh ahsan ka badla'.

Then they both laughed.

Arohi- abhi toh job bhi confirm nhi hai aur gher pe bhi bat karni hai pta nhi kya hoga?

Shefali- oh ho tu na bohot tension leti hai, sab achha hi hoga, chal ab ice- cream khate hain.

pls hit like and do comment...

PART 1- PAGE 1
 link to thread 2-

Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 17 March 2013 at 1:37am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

yadavnehacool_Nidhi1SAM_RAH--deepa---divii-Mini-lovekaranika_luvishdhvani-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69KinjalKdreamyworldMyshaAlvi007MyButterCupRimpi_kmhcooljaya11arjuhi_karanikaarunsunita_gmkritz4evermysticloverAngel.KMH.AKcherry227.vrshn.lazybluesmIsHeZ.x-_-PopCorn-_---Anjali--Bablylovely20zoya_naziyasreeja_roxpunam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: (D3) Dil Dhadakne Do PART 23(PAGE 143)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
It was superb dear :)
And gr8 start
I just love brat Arjun
Arohi bahot cuter hate paddy huh
Omggg ab is bigdeee sehjadeee ko arohi kese manayegiii
Plz continue :)
It's gr8 start
N thnks to dedicate us

Edited by cooljaya11 - 15 November 2012 at 8:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_arjuhi

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
1st of all thank you so much for liking my ff's,ss's and os's...it means a lot to me...!!!Smile

Now coming to the update i really liked the start...!!!And the name of the ff was really gripping..."Dil Dhadakne DO!!!" D3 that isWink(waise i am a fan of the show d3 tooLOL)

Arjun seems to be a really spilt child and omg dadai is a fan of Ranbir Kapoor???ShockedhayeDay Dreaming

And on the other hand Arohi works hard...hate that chachi alreadyAngry

Wow Arohi got 89% and Shefali 80%Party 

Am totally excited for this FF!!!!Tongue

Loved the intro...

Do pm me from the next time you update...!!!!!!Embarrassed

waise 1 question:is ur full name shreya singh????did u send me a frnd request in fb???

Edited by sreeja_rox - 15 November 2012 at 8:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11shreya_arjuhilazyblues

dishdirection

dishdirection

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
nice start continue soon will be waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11shreya_arjuhi

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Awsum start. Plz cntinue.

Edited by moonkmh - 15 November 2012 at 11:32pm

cooljaya11shreya_arjuhi

Bablylovely20

IF-Rockerz

Bablylovely20

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Superb starting waiting for next:-)

cooljaya11shreya_arjuhi

MyshaAlvi007

Goldie

MyshaAlvi007

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
welcum miss new writer Party
wid out any doubt its an ossom stry...i lyk d concept very much...n i always lyk BRAT arjun LOL coz hez jst my typ na ROFL
plz pm me when u'll update nxt...keep rocking

cooljaya11shreya_arjuhi

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Woh awesome . I luv this arjun. Embarrassed I luv brats they are full of life and fun LOL Wink

Arohi is a sweet girl. Smile

Sefali got 80% Shocked Shocked

Kumud is nice? Ouch

Awesome strt...pm ke too

Edited by mansi_47 - 15 November 2012 at 8:47am

cooljaya11shreya_arjuhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top