Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

Actually I have been watching the old episodes for last few days. I am being nostalgic after watching their romantic scenes Day Dreaming
Same here ditto! their old scenes are so worth watching repeatedly and i miss that time. If only cvs had not butchered the story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.a

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting fact for Viranvi (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
So true. Miss those episodes. God knows what will viraj do with poisonConfused

Edited by sabrina.a - 15 November 2012 at 9:34pm

MahinK

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Would you go back to a guy like Viraj ? 

I really want to know.

ForeverSHINee

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Actually I have been watching the old episodes for last few days. I am being nostalgic after watching their romantic scenes Day Dreaming
Yup Karanvir and Sriti as RajVi are magic...and the old days..omg...their close dance..when sia came over...omg..that was so cool...the way she blushed in his arms...the way he was smiling...irrestibly charming..

no doubt they do look really really good together...i loved her as Jahnvi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aafreenaamna

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

@krrish true yaar. but they look so good together. when they come together on screen, there is something just like magic.

the thing is that opposite always attract each other..the disimilarity between them was astonishing...he was BAD...and she was Honeyfilled.. and her niceness..and his evil/wittiness/control was best... i guess if they never showed him as violent..ppl would actually want him as a hubby! Viraaj would've been ideal lover..because who wouldn't want a bf who controls, protects, whose day and nights are only and exclusively her...definately doesn't mater if girls say or not..but ultimately they do desire complete attention and indian gals do whatever to get that attention and love...that is why Jahnvi tried SO HARD to change herself to become his perfect wife. because she loved the way he loved her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aafreenaamna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.