Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

interesting fact for Viranvi - Page 2

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sabrina.a

Actually I have been watching the old episodes for last few days. I am being nostalgic after watching their romantic scenes 

Yup Karanvir and Sriti as RajVi are magic...and the old days..omg...their close dance..when sia came over...omg..that was so cool...the way she blushed in his arms...the way he was smiling...irrestibly charming..

no doubt they do look really really good together...i loved her as Jahnvi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sabrina.a

@krrish true yaar. but they look so good together. when they come together on screen, there is something just like magic.

the thing is that opposite always attract each other..the disimilarity between them was astonishing...he was BAD...and she was Honeyfilled.. and her niceness..and his evil/wittiness/control was best... i guess if they never showed him as violent..ppl would actually want him as a hubby! Viraaj would've been ideal lover..because who wouldn't want a bf who controls, protects, whose day and nights are only and exclusively her...definately doesn't mater if girls say or not..but ultimately they do desire complete attention and indian gals do whatever to get that attention and love...that is why Jahnvi tried SO HARD to change herself to become his perfect wife. because she loved the way he loved her..