Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Guys I am not sure whether you guys have noticed it or not (but I am sure most of them did) Viraj and Jhanvi. Jaha ek ka naam khatam hota hain wahi pe dosre ka naam shuru hota hain.
VIRAJ+JHANVI= VIRAJHANVI
How romantic na??? Even though Viraj has given Jhanvi lots of pain, but I really wish they end up together. Their love is like Fire and water. Viraj short tempered angry young man like fire. On the other side Jhanvi is quite and clam like water. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerscorpio-girlMahinKrasiya.ABBY_JERANafreenaamnaRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting fact for Viranvi" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
The ship for that had sailed long agoStern Smile. Viraj had inflicted lot of pain on her and her family.Even if Viraj becomes alright(don't think it is happening though)he deserves to get punished for his deeds.Jhanvi going back to Viraj is just out of question for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Love?

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hahahaha

u just notice it now??Shocked

and it's a parallel.. parallel don't cross...i don't think Fire and Water makes a solution!! Fire can only vaporise water or water can only diminish fire..LOL

and it was love but always one sided...love in a sense of conqureness...not in a sense of giving..but yes i do agree VD had loved her. or rather his imaginative Jahnvi...like a specific characteristic that he defined in a person..and the person who she became after his definitions and obviously tortures..so it's a love...but a love to a definate shape, face, characteristic.. it's not pure love.

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 15 November 2012 at 10:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKrasiya.ForeverSHINeecarisma2

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@krrish true yaar. but they look so good together. when they come together on screen, there is something just like magic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Actually I have been watching the old episodes for last few days. I am being nostalgic after watching their romantic scenes Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I genuinely don't find any of their scenes anywhere even close to being romantic. More aptly put they are a thousand light years away from it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaspi

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
KVB and Sriti do compliment each other on screen.

Rajvi - obviously there wasn't much romance going on there. BUT in another show they would be complimenting.

KVB compliments all his co-stars esp Tina.

And I love his Real relationship with Teejay - They are perfect together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKrasiya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.