Amazing Group Dance & Convo!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was just amazing!

Firstly, the dance was rocking be it Alisha or Sneha G's solo ,ReYam dance or the entire group's dance.

And I finally found out why "Neha ko hai khud pe itna doubt"πŸ˜†(National Dance League PromoπŸ˜‰)

And Swayam - Mr Superman😳😳❀️❀️ He so is Mr Superman!! He looked so cuteee today!!

And "Sharon, my loveee!!" That made my day!!πŸ˜ƒ

The best part about today's episode was how fast paced it was , unlike the past few episodes. They didnt drag it and it was fun to watch

The group convo with Vishaka was so sweet and natural. It felt as if they were actually conversing with Vinti and not Vishakha.πŸ˜ƒ Loved that bit.

I can't wait to see the episode on Monday! I don't think they will be expelled, probably suspended..or held back😲

Though I don't wanna see Rey and Vicky fight.

And Swayam questions the AVP regarding Sharon's health..Awwwie!!😳❀️

But I am finally looking forward to a  Monday episode after ages!!😊

ya todays epi was indeed vry fst...bt i missd d dance...not nly i mssd d dnce...i also mssd d sharon my love prt...d precap was really awesme...its nw a vry tnsd situation...eagerly waitin fr monday...
res...
unres
a perfect end to thurs...in terms of dosti and dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bang on choreography by tannu and mace love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today's dance was really awesome in terms of energy ...just everything...loved each and every step of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

them came the video chat with vishaka!!even i felt the same πŸ˜‰
followed by our Taani's new natak!!!🀒 😑 ughhh
my hatred for her has reached new heights!😑 ok chuck that ... otherwise mods will come after me!!πŸ˜†

the precap...after ages is making me wait 4 monwith lots of excitement!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
can't can't can't wait more...πŸ˜ƒ
wanna see more drama n more masti well i know we cant see any signs of masti but still!πŸ˜›

awww to top it all... 2 things...
1st as u said...
sharon my love!!😳 awwwieee
2nd...
where swayam was justifying to AVP about collg not helping HER when she needed the most!! 😳

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago
just loved it when Swayam questions the AVP that when Sharon was ill where was her college...and now they are talking about rules...tab rules kaha the jab apne college ke students ko encourage karne ke bajaye unki khamiya nikaali jaa rahi thi...no one from the college bothered to ask about sharon's ill health...seriously looking forward to this part...AVP ka muh band kar diya swayam neπŸ‘ Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
well,i think i would watch D3 after ages then. 
thanks fr the update...didnt see the episode...seriously this kind of masaaala shud be dre yaar...ab jaakey youth show lagegaa...dancing based show lagegaa...

the show is now turning meaningful gradually...vth vicky-rey fight they will be exploring on friendship bondings...thats really worth watching...was bored to see all-is-well vth the gang...C'MON the struggles need to be shown as well...

wish Sneha was dre too...

wish Sharon character is also a part of all this...swayam questioning AVP abt Sharon ill health...dats bloody awesome...

looking forward for monday episode...now some seriousness is hre...good

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
tat was a gud way to end the week.. it was a no- nonsense episode compared to last few. the dance as usual brilliant.. again a gr8 job by shantannu nd macedon. alisha nd sneha.g were awesome. plus v had some sensible conversations today... and ofcourse the best part..."sharon my love"πŸ˜ƒ
cant wait to c him behavin so in front of sharon.
i like the look of wats to come.. rey nd vicky.. friendship put to test.. hope v get some mature stuff comin week. 
as u said after long thrs bit of excitement for monday!!
i just watched dance and then switched-off tv, now after reading your post i m waiting for repeat...and yes i rally loved dance, reyam, gang,aashi, neha all were really fab...and  swayam questioning avp, omg i m waiting for precap eagerly...
Arrey yaar! Full week I didn't miss a single epi... aaj hi miss ho gaya :-( Nevermind! I have to YouTube the epi later as it sounds totally yummy ! Damn :-P Can't watch it now! Saara masala miss kar diya ::'(   πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‰
Agree. LOVED tonight's episode, the dance particularly. WOW stuff. πŸ˜ƒ