Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anonymous--

IF-Dazzler

Anonymous--

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Today's episode was just amazing!

Firstly, the dance was rocking be it Alisha or Sneha G's solo ,ReYam dance or the entire group's dance.

And I finally found out why "Neha ko hai khud pe itna doubt"LOL(National Dance League PromoWink)

And Swayam - Mr SupermanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeartHeart He so is Mr Superman!! He looked so cuteee today!!

And "Sharon, my loveee!!" That made my day!!Big smile

The best part about today's episode was how fast paced it was , unlike the past few episodes. They didnt drag it and it was fun to watch

The group convo with Vishaka was so sweet and natural. It felt as if they were actually conversing with Vinti and not Vishakha.Big smile Loved that bit.

I can't wait to see the episode on Monday! I don't think they will be expelled, probably suspended..or held backShockedOuch

Though I don't wanna see Rey and Vicky fight.

And Swayam questions the AVP regarding Sharon's health..Awwwie!!EmbarrassedHeart

But I am finally looking forward to a  Monday episode after ages!!Smile

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mili1987Swaron4eva_Sabztca21paro1311meghana29MimiVruShanPhosphenesswaron19Satluvsd3Ananya.SwaRonswayamsharonshreyasi28yasriShivTRSSMihi4VruShan--Destiny--SnoweymuskuranaBeulaSwaRon-.nandini.-Loveurlife1...Natasha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amazing Group Dance & Convo!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Destiny--

IF-Rockerz

--Destiny--

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
ya todays epi was indeed vry fst...bt i missd d dance...not nly i mssd d dnce...i also mssd d sharon my love prt...d precap was really awesme...its nw a vry tnsd situation...eagerly waitin fr monday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Satluvsd3

Goldie

Satluvsd3

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
res...
unres
a perfect end to thurs...in terms of dosti and dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bang on choreography by tannu and mace love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today's dance was really awesome in terms of energy ...just everything...loved each and every step of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

them came the video chat with vishaka!!even i felt the same Wink
followed by our Taani's new natak!!!Dead Angry ughhh
my hatred for her has reached new heights!Angry ok chuck that ... otherwise mods will come after me!!LOL

the precap...after ages is making me wait 4 monwith lots of excitement!! SmileWink
can't can't can't wait more...Big smile
wanna see more drama n more masti well i know we cant see any signs of masti but still!Tongue

awww to top it all... 2 things...
1st as u said...
sharon my love!!Embarrassed awwwieee
2nd...
where swayam was justifying to AVP about collg not helping HER when she needed the most!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 15 November 2012 at 12:46pm

meghana29

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
just loved it when Swayam questions the AVP that when Sharon was ill where was her college...and now they are talking about rules...tab rules kaha the jab apne college ke students ko encourage karne ke bajaye unki khamiya nikaali jaa rahi thi...no one from the college bothered to ask about sharon's ill health...seriously looking forward to this part...AVP ka muh band kar diya swayam neClap

Edited by pixi26angel - 15 November 2012 at 7:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29Ananya.SwaRonAnonymous--

Ananya.SwaRon

Goldie

Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
well,i think i would watch D3 after ages then. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29Anonymous--

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanks fr the update...didnt see the episode...seriously this kind of masaaala shud be dre yaar...ab jaakey youth show lagegaa...dancing based show lagegaa...

the show is now turning meaningful gradually...vth vicky-rey fight they will be exploring on friendship bondings...thats really worth watching...was bored to see all-is-well vth the gang...C'MON the struggles need to be shown as well...

wish Sneha was dre too...

wish Sharon character is also a part of all this...swayam questioning AVP abt Sharon ill health...dats bloody awesome...

looking forward for monday episode...now some seriousness is hre...good

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 15 November 2012 at 8:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron4eva_Sabzparo1311meghana29Anonymous--

paro1311

paro1311

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
tat was a gud way to end the week.. it was a no- nonsense episode compared to last few. the dance as usual brilliant.. again a gr8 job by shantannu nd macedon. alisha nd sneha.g were awesome. plus v had some sensible conversations today... and ofcourse the best part..."sharon my love"Big smile
cant wait to c him behavin so in front of sharon.
i like the look of wats to come.. rey nd vicky.. friendship put to test.. hope v get some mature stuff comin week. 
as u said after long thrs bit of excitement for monday!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29Anonymous--

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i just watched dance and then switched-off tv, now after reading your post i m waiting for repeat...and yes i rally loved dance, reyam, gang,aashi, neha all were really fab...and  swayam questioning avp, omg i m waiting for precap eagerly...

Anonymous--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top