Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

JTHJ fails to beat ETT's record - Note P61 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 94

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ Minni...Yash ji ki death ko kyon mention karti ho baar baar...kitni sympathy mil rahi hai JTHJ ko...woh sabko dikh raha hai...this movie is being bashed more than any other Shahrukh movie...so that point of ur is gone...
really these ppl are so silly..mostly ppl still dont know about yash je.but all ppl watch srk films for just srk.even few months ago i didnot know who is yash chopra?sorry i sound rude but yah it is truth becoz ppl are more interested in actors than directors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JTHJ fails to beat ETT's record - Note P61 (Page 9)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

@ Minni...Yash ji ki death ko kyon mention karti ho baar baar...kitni sympathy mil rahi hai JTHJ ko...woh sabko dikh raha hai...this movie is being bashed more than any other Shahrukh movie...so that point of ur is gone...

i m mentioning to remind bcz thats what ppl said/claimed before that how ajay shld postpone his movie bcz of YC's death ,  its 10 times bigger now , it will Crush SOS etc etc etc but nothing like this happened Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramarambo_rajkumarDeathstroke

Lighthearted

IF-Dazzler

Lighthearted

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
because ETT is solo release that's why big number

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalalenablue-ice

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

salman cant act
SRK Cant pull masses huge auidence 
end of story Approve
hain MunnaShockedShocked...kya bolta tu...Diwali ke din 15 cr...bina masses ke hi ban gayeLOLLOL

But u r right...i think SRK is a bit too classy and sophisticated for massesErmm...
agar amir ya salman ke koi movie hu diwali pe kabhi then phir ma pochonga ap se LOLLOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%282008_film%29 LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalalenatomnjerry2

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=rambo_ka_baap]
Sonakshi's a babe

Pure elegant Indian beauty

She had more taali's for her motorbike scene than Katrina's rona dhona.

Anyway. It

Nicko...i remember u used to fight for Kat...ab kya ho gaya...just because she is coming with SRK ...u have given up on poor Kat..Cry...abhi kal ko sonakshi will act opposite SRK...to u will bash Sonakshi too...i know how much u fought for Kat...and trust me...if Sonakshi will be offered a role with SRK...she will jump on it...no one refuses ShahrukhWink
even in her dp there is katrina with salman.LOL

PuffinHypercityCaptain_Philipsblue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

i m mentioning to remind bcz thats what ppl said/claimed before that how ajay shld postpone his movie bcz of YC's death ,  its 10 times bigger now , it will Crush SOS etc etc etc but nothing like this happened Tongue

Really Minnie...I had told u yesterday also...that the person who said that...is not a Shahrukh fan...he hates Shahrukh...Again why would any SRK fan say that JTHJ will be a hit because of anything else other than Shahrukh...tum khud socho is baat ko...LOL

-RaeesRiks-crystalalenaCaptain_Philips

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Whteva excuse we bring along we cnt change the fact that ETT has grossed more than JTHJ until now n may remain over it  but below 3 Idiots !!! Tongue

am sure JTHJ will earn double than wht ETT earned overseas in its whole run !!!! LOL

Keep--------------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaeesRiks-crystalalenaCaptain_Philipsblue-ice

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

really these ppl are so silly..mostly ppl still dont know about yash je.but all ppl watch srk films for just srk.even few months ago i didnot know who is yash chopra?sorry i sound rude but yah it is truth becoz ppl are more interested in actors than directors.

silly r those for whom 500 difference is huge when it comes to ETT vs JTHJ and 500 screens difference is Nothing when it comes to SOS vs JTHJ Silly

Silly r those who made lots of big big statements before the release Wink ...and many more reasons  to prove who is silly LOL

_dante_rambo_rajkumarDeathstroke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top