Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: keshiya

love you jj, love you kd, love you kisha love you cvs

Love you all. The best episode ever. the best precap. my kd cried😒 aww... 

rads i  have already exploded out of excitment and happiness that kisha mu finally ended🥳

yup yup⭐️⭐️⭐️
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahha firstly superb analysis Rads wht should i say..my RaHi woww dey drive me crazy ..k d past memories r fab... n KiSha revenge fr whch i was waiting fr .is no more..i want dat attitude KD yr ..now i think d girl in d accodent should be panchi i knw ..i dnt like it but if we want ur RaHi smthng like dis should happen plzz cvs KiSha u brought dem 2ghter now its raHi's turn..n another fab epi cant wait fr d next week...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

hahha firstly superb analysis Rads wht should i say..my RaHi woww dey drive me crazy ..k d past memories r fab... n KiSha revenge fr whch i was waiting fr .is no more..i want dat attitude KD yr ..now i think d girl in d accodent should be panchi i knw ..i dnt like it but if we want ur RaHi smthng like dis should happen plzz cvs KiSha u brought dem 2ghter now its raHi's turn..n another fab epi cant wait fr d next week...

yup awesome epi Sravya
n the RaHi flash back⭐️
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sweet_violet

yup awesome epi Sravya
n the RaHi flash back⭐️

yr my dp i m unable 2 upload  a new dp yr ... its saying login 2 access dis page wht shld i do?????😭😭😭
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

yr my dp i m unable 2 upload  a new dp yr ... its saying login 2 access dis page wht shld i do?????😭😭😭

re-login
maybe some technical error
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally KD gets to know... JJ-KD confrontation would be the best scene for me... So i guess kd will stop kiya from drinking the water and eventually she will get to know... Awww my poor doll... And howmuch ever i say it wont be enough that Fahad is such an awesome actor and this guy can make the viewers cry with him... Arey yaar i was waiting for some KiyaRa scenes today kuch nahi dikhaya... Anyways waiting for monday... And rahi scene was the best after the alien's entry... Although its shown in the past panchi's haircut tells that it was shot recently... I dont care im getting my kisha and rahi back
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie_angel

Finally KD gets to know... JJ-KD confrontation would be the best scene for me... So i guess kd will stop kiya from drinking the water and eventually she will get to know... Awww my poor doll... And howmuch ever i say it wont be enough that Fahad is such an awesome actor and this guy can make the viewers cry with him... Arey yaar i was waiting for some KiyaRa scenes today kuch nahi dikhaya... Anyways waiting for monday... And rahi scene was the best after the alien's entry... Although its shown in the past panchi's haircut tells that it was shot recently... I dont care im getting my kisha and rahi back

yup gal. . .
cant wait for monday