Balika Vadhu

Shiv will be really angry with jagya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
This time shiv will really get angry with jagya on the railway fraud issue. I hope anandi won't save jaga thus time for Singh family. Shiv will be pissed off with anandi if she does that. Any honest officer will not tolerate someone damaging his reputation and him spending time in jail. I hope jaga is punished the time. There is no mahaanta in admitting his crime. He should have told shiv long back about ths incident.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvSirluananhitamadhubansensireesha76arorasurbhiDaltoni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv will be really angry with jagya" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
agreed...

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

I think the first person Shiv should be angry at is himself .how he can be this much careless to give a stranger whom he hardly knows much just few villagers appreciated him and he gave him a computer with this much important documents ? Has Shiv got any answer for this ?o I trusted him Lol and I don't think cvs will be showing Shiv as extreme  great by punishing or being angry at  Jagaya  when he himself has been shown as this much careless and I don't  think any explanation from shiv can cover up his this  carelessness  . I think this fraud shock will be good for shiv to  at least  open his eyes to think with his brain too instead of just his  great soul 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenpoiu123fastforwardkikyosurabhi01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top