Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

|Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #6| Main Agar Kahoon <3 (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 153

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Joined: 01 July 2010

Posts: 26233

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DJ-


Atey hai toh sab ek sath warna koi nahi dikhai deta LOL
thats good naa we KNitzz are so united...btw Sree is rocking yaar she gave an awesome reply to those who want Siddhi to die...hahaha...Great post...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #6| Main Agar Kahoon <3 (Page 31)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009

Posts: 15840

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by roshani45

Hello can i enter here ?Tongue
 
No LOL

Disapproveteri toh LOLchal im going bye Hug

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Joined: 31 July 2011

Posts: 40979

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Originally posted by -DJ-


Atey hai toh sab ek sath warna koi nahi dikhai deta LOL
thats good naa we KNitzz are so united...btw Sree is rocking yaar she gave an awesome reply to those who want Siddhi to die...hahaha...Great post...
 
I need to check it out ROFL

amul_kn

IF-Dazzler

amul_kn

Joined: 07 February 2012

Posts: 3408

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Hello can i enter here ?Tongue
 
ya sure Roshani u cn enter here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

amul_kn

IF-Dazzler

amul_kn

Joined: 07 February 2012

Posts: 3408

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Originally posted by -DJ-

why is AT so silent :/
 
dnt knw Nidhi...whr all KN Pankhas gone...I think all r busy with their Sundays...tabhi AT itni sunsan padi hai...koi to aao idhar.
 
Dnt worry amul m here LOL sabki kasar puri kar dungi
 
waise Nidhi...wht ws date decided fr KN AT awrds . do u remember actually I forget wht ws decided thn at tym of discussing reg the awrds.
 
I think we decided to organise after 16th december Embarrassed
 
Ok got it nw...waise hw is ur preparations going on fr all ur 4 exams on 16 Dec.
 
Its goin fine u say Big smile
 
hmmm cool Nidhi...keep going...I am wondering hw u gonna manage 4 papers in a day.

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Joined: 31 July 2011

Posts: 40979

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by roshani45

Hello can i enter here ?Tongue
 
No LOL

Disapproveteri toh LOLchal im going bye Hug
 
Nautanki LOL bolna hi padega "tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi" Hug
 
Ruk ja Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

amul_kn

IF-Dazzler

amul_kn

Joined: 07 February 2012

Posts: 3408

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by roshani45

Hello can i enter here ?Tongue
 
No LOL
 
Nidhi...r u serious...why u r stopping roshani to cum over here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Joined: 31 July 2011

Posts: 40979

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Originally posted by -DJ-

why is AT so silent :/
 
dnt knw Nidhi...whr all KN Pankhas gone...I think all r busy with their Sundays...tabhi AT itni sunsan padi hai...koi to aao idhar.
 
Dnt worry amul m here LOL sabki kasar puri kar dungi
 
waise Nidhi...wht ws date decided fr KN AT awrds . do u remember actually I forget wht ws decided thn at tym of discussing reg the awrds.
 
I think we decided to organise after 16th december Embarrassed
 
Ok got it nw...waise hw is ur preparations going on fr all ur 4 exams on 16 Dec.
 
Its goin fine u say Big smile
 
hmmm cool Nidhi...keep going...I am wondering hw u gonna manage 4 papers in a day.
Thats the challenge yar its tough bt need to clear it any howBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi.. -AkkiLuvsNBT- 6 5908 26 July 2012 at 9:31am
By Dew-drop
Samir, Neelam, Keerti/Whole Starcast @Deepak Bday

2 3

TheRowdiest 22 6677 01 May 2012 at 10:52am
By -suhani-
TOI: Mint fresh & happening-Keerti Armu4eva 4 3290 29 November 2011 at 11:15pm
By -AkkiLuvsNBT-
Samir Soni n Keerti Nagpure's phone game *Spoiler*

2

-MariaMars- 12 3727 06 November 2011 at 3:08pm
By TheRowdiest
Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure's phone game Karanika-KMH 1 1570 05 November 2011 at 1:03pm
By -Rani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.