Phir Subah Hogi

adi started working ? when ? how ?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i wanna know if any1 knows when adi started earning his own money that now all of sudden he claims to have bought all d KC thgs for his wife from his own earnings ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I am looking forward to seeing where Adi is working in a village the size of a postage stamp. Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is another of the bunnies the CVs have pulled out of a hat
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i am shocked .. finally this useless man is working😲 . but i wonder what kind of work he is doing in village ?😕 i mean he is well educated person what kind of job he is doing in that small village.?😲 may be he is cutting woods in some jungle and one day he will hurt his hand and then our great sugni  will tear her chunni and do bandage of his hand🤢🤢 ( romantic scene by brainless cvs 😉😆)  
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BOY just go with the flow tomorrow we will see sughni in love and them come kids (let me dont give them fools no idea nah)
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 Pankhudi: your idea was really funny cause then I remembered when Adi could not even walk through some bushes without injuring himself!!! How will he cut wood in the jungle??🤣
Then Sugni will have to do complete body bandaging of Aditya!!🤣🤣🤣
Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pankhudi11

even i am shocked .. finally this useless man is working😲 . but i wonder what kind of work he is doing in village ?😕 i mean he is well educated person what kind of job he is doing in that small village.?😲 may be he is cutting woods in some jungle and one day he will hurt his hand and then our great sugni  will tear her chunni and do bandage of his hand🤢🤢 ( romantic scene by brainless cvs 😉😆)  

lol this forum is entertaining i cant believe ive been missing alot🤣🤣🤣
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pankhudi11

ow i can see this is what vikram is saying to adi hahahahah 😛
so he is going to work hard and bring the money 😳