Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok Let's See If He Leaves The Show Or Not.
Sukriti Should Quit As Well.
yes finally,he deserves something classy like chandragupta maurya and other shows not this one.thank you ashu for this decision.😃
riya30ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzz...plz.. go ahead ashu & thanks for your decison...
riya30ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucykaede

yes finally,he deserves something classy like chandragupta maurya and other shows not this one.thank you ashu for this decision.😃

you are absolutely right dear,ashish really deserve something classy like chandergupt...
ajayrockss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ashishji i want to see you as strong as chandergupt maurya,as for as ego clashes of your costars are concerned...kanan was doing third grade role in preeto with very less screenspace  & ekta ..she does not know how to act...but my ashu dear has done his two previous shows as a main lead...in which he never give any screen space to other actor...jitna lovetrack ekta & kanan ka dikhaya hai utna ashish & suku ka dikhaya hota to trp bahut high..but sorry this is the reality that both ekta & kanan are responsible for low trp of the show...if ashish decided to quit...it is a very pleasant news for his fans...he shoud not be a part of such a cheap storyline..
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope he doesn't leave, I mean his character ranveer is negative, But Ashish is a fabulous and multi-talented actor.
taahir004 thumbnail
If the article is true and Ashish wants to quit the show then I say
All The Best
wow,good news for ashish's fans...thanks dear ,you are not supposed to do such  absurd  type of shows,well done.