Rab Se Sohna Isshq

TC article! ashish to quit RSSI (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sukirti_kandpal

Groupbie

sukirti_kandpal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
yyeah thats very good decision of ashish but i want suku to quit the show..
any way tfsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazz.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TC article! ashish to quit RSSI (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I am surprised he even put with this crap for so long. May be it was shot in england and would be fun to do that. Now that story is back to india so why not leave crap show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzriya30ashish.Tamanna.sukugeny

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I would be happy if he does Tongue 
What was his character in the beginning and whats he playing now Confused inspite of Ranveer becoming negative Ashish has done a very good job. and since Cvs have no idea what they want to show Ashish better should leave, he will get plenty of good roles. and please also Suku. i donno why she is still there Wacko Let the 2 others leads  arry the show LOL
TFS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzriya30ashish.Tamanna.sukugeny

sukugeny

IF-Rockerz

sukugeny

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
tfs...hope he will leave ...

smj main nhi aata...ye suku 5 second k role k liye ye show kyn kr rhi hai...suku...plz leave yr...enough now bs..

ranbeer_jazz.Tamanna.

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
ashish,you are absolutely right dear...after giving two powerful performances in gunaho ka devte & chandergupt maurya,you dont deserve to do such a stupid show,being your huge fan,i keep on watching rssi but i never satisfied with the show speciaaly a person like me who already saw you in your previous shows where you never gave any other characters enough space to do something...you really dominate both the shows,you were superb as bhayaji & chandergupt...so very good decision dear,this stupid show does't deserve you...come back with another powerfull character like bhayaji & chandergupt maurya...i love your decision to quit the show.       an actor like you who is multitalented...does not deserve such a stupid shows...suku dear you too leave this stupid show...rssi does not deserve ashu & suku.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzriya30ashish.Tamanna.

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

very good ashish,you got immense talent & an actor like you is not supposed to do such  a cheap show...well done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzriya30ashish.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Yeaaah.Thank God,Ashish u'r fabulous,accha kya is AngrycrappyAngry show ko choddkar.EmbarrassedVery good decisionClap,arey pada he kya hai is idiot type show mein.DeadYeh show ab tak sirf aap ki wajah se chal raha tha,n we were also watching it,n all that stupid n idiot kind stuff, 'cos of u only.Itne powerful role karke,aap ne yeh stupid role of Ranveer kaise choose kar liya.Such a crappy,idiot n stupid showDead...So,pls Ashishji yeh chodd do.Ashishji,u'r the bestHeart

Monkey Icon CiciMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey WinksMonkey EmoticonsMonkey IconMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Winks  Yeahhh..

ranbeer_jazzriya30ashish

luvkasu

IF-Dazzler

luvkasu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I really want suku to quit the show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.