Writers Corner

Welcome to my grave.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Damanjitkaur

Damanjitkaur

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
When i am gone come to my grave and sit next to me. Bring me a bunch of flowers and colour my soul with them. In the silence you will hear my untold stories, my unspoken words.. In the darkness you will see my endless tears that i have shed.. I may not be here in person but when i am gone keep me alive in your memories for i shall always remember you even in death. I fought for my life and i lost the battle and now here i am lying still and cold.. I want to reach out to you but i cant.. I have been taken to a far away place.. A place that has everything but you. Know that i loved you with all my heart and soul.. Miss me when i am gone for i shall not return this time. Sit with me for a while for i am lonely even in death. The hollowness, the emptiness, the sadness has left my body but i am scared that this loneliness will crush my spirit.. As you sit here with me,alone, thinking about the times that you have spent with me..Know that i am here with you always.. and when you remember all those happy times i will see a smile on your face, knowing that i made you smile even in death.. I will rest in peace.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..LoveToLaughpalindromeIndigoBlues..Ankita..ChaiBiskoot_SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome to my grave." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palindrome

IF-Dazzler

palindrome

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
and when you remember all those happy times i will see a smile on your face, knowing that i made you smile even in death.. I will rest in peace. 

Beautiful...!!!!
you are awesome..Clap

Damanjitkaur

Damanjitkaur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Aww thankyou so much!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palindrome

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
amazing write-up!!

Damanjitkaur

Damanjitkaur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Thankyou! (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SenbonZakura_

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
there u go.. a few lines and ur left speechless.. ! superb writing !!

Damanjitkaur

Damanjitkaur

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hey thanks so much! :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top