syed anwar post on facebook

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hathija

hathija

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I make serials only for entertainment . Not for any stars because I make stars then fans follow so please don't ask me any questions regarding any artist . Watch the serial if you like . If you don't I have many other who trust my work and watch my television serials . Thank you so much for perivom santhipom fans . Syed anwar .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "syed anwar post on facebook" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hathija

hathija

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
what u guys telling regarding this

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
well, it's true he's not making the serial for any star (dineshWink) but he should consider/ give importance to what the audience want. 

there's no explanation as to why dinesh left (from him or others).. did the director decide to kill karthik or is he busy?? Confused 

all that said, it's up to us to decide whether we want to watch it or not..!!Big smile

atina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
On one way I agree that you cannot totally depend on a star due to various issues like if it is a female, getting married having  a baby etc. 

But on the other hand you don't need to kill a character - especially the lead actor. You can at least have them replaced and have a good story line instead totally making it sad from the beginning. 

but at the end it is upto them the directors and producers to make what they want and upto us to watch it or not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemanthb-Archana-~*Thamizhan*~--BimBim--atina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
first of all, i kind of not happy with the tone of syed on his reply Ermm For me it seem little rude. He could have tackle the question in a better manner.

As Tamil said, the director could have considered what the audience wanted. Now with Karthik away, and the story starting with revenge, definitely we cannot expect anything more for now.. Need to wait and see how this track is going to go nu.

Thanks hatija for posting this here. I did notice this post on fb too ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hemanthb--BimBim--atinakrithikas

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
well I too read this statement. I feel there was no need to be offensive as fans were only disappointed with the killing of their favourite character. We do understand that stories makes characters. If thats the case Karthik could have been roped in just like JyothiEmbarrassed. Karthik - Jyothi chemistry was one of the main reason for its success too.

All the best for the new season!

Edited by harhem - 16 November 2012 at 5:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

hathija

hathija

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I respect each and every viewer and I'm not at all harsh . And I'm dam sure all my work is hit super hit because of viewers . Here ppl talk about ps and I'm not only a producer of ps but also the producer of sm . So I know what to do . If for example 100 dislike me for ps . But 1000 like me for sm . Basically point is I'm always here for entertaining and I have no rights to be harsh towards any one .syed anwar

atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hathija for posting the FB mesaage here.

I totally agree with all you. Hes he sounded a little rude.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.