Devon ke Dev Mahadev

where is the blue color

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
samundra manthan story is about to come to an end . we saw the blue color around the neck of mahadev which made him popular as neelkanth . but in yesterday episode they stopped showing blue color of poison on throat of mahadev after he gets back nagraj . now my question is that is it ocassional like his third eye , or has hid behind the snake or is it the biggest of bloopers as there wasnt in the precap too . please help as i wasnt able to watch episode properly all coz of that .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Juan..Turner-kalyani_shivaforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is the blue color" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
it not only vanished after nagraj came but it was not shown even before like wen they showed ckoseup of mahadev blue colour was there but wen he was shown wid others blue colour vanished.
i think instead of showing it graphically they should colour his neck wid blue paint ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaachand1234

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Good Question akshay we all are wondering the same.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaa

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i think they are considering audiences fools... But the audiences are wiser..

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
The close up shots had this blue colour but when it was far they didnt show. I thought Neel Kanth avatar will be of whole blue body.

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
they rely too much on graphics hence the b;ooper

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.