By Stuti Agrawal, TNN | Nov 15, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Bakhtiyar Irani|Salman Khan|Missing|Guess|Rajev Paul
Delnaaz will miss us: Bakhtiyar Irani
Bakhtiyar IraniMore Pics
On Bhai Dooj, actor Bakhtiyar Irani speaks from Dubai about his darling sister

Bakhtiyar Irani feels lucky to have a 'genuine' human being in the form of his sister. "People usually think about themselves, but Delu (Delnaaz Irani) thinks about everyone ' her brother, sisters, nephews and nieces. On every occasion, she would bring cakes and we have a feast. She is dildaar," he said, adding that she is being herself on Bigg Boss 6. "She is like jisko jo karna hai kar le," he said.

With a six-year age gap between the two, Bakhtiyar has always considered Delnaaz as a mother figure. "She has always guided me. I never missed my mom on the sets of Batliwala House No. 44 as Delnaaz was there," he said.

Bakhtiyar, who is currently in Dubai, doesn't miss his sister as such, because "I see her and hear her voice every day on TV. I Guess she will be the one Missing us because she can't communicate with us."

On Rajev Paul trying to woo his ex-wife back on the show, he said, "Rajev is a moron. He doesn't know when to stop. Even the host of the show, Salman Khan told him ki kitna chipak kar baat karte ho? Publicdekh rahi hai. But he doesn't understand. What else would you call him?" he reasons.

The little brother is also proud of the sister. "I think Delu is doing a fantastic job of handling Rajev! The fact that nobody has spoken ill about Delu or that she hasn't been nominated in more than five weeks of the show proves the kind of a darling she is," said the caring brother.
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
bakku baby..kitna jaldi give up kar diya tha bakku baby ne 10 lakhs ke liye😆 in bb3Edited by fire_gun - 11 years ago
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't miss her this much...take her back from BB house..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

bakku baby..kitna jaldi give up kar diya tha bakku baby ne 10 lakhs ke liye😆 in bb3

😆
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dislike this Bhakiyar .He is an idiot. He was horrible in maa exchange as well.
Compared to him delu is saint