Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 91

aardhan

IF-Rockerz

aardhan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Anu, very nice continuation in this chapter. The way you have explored both Ashu and Nidhi's feelings is touching and coincidently both of them have arrived at the same conclusion that they were eventually going to make a success out of this wedding, albeit in their own minds. Again, Ashu seems to be a sensitive person here, where upon entering the room the first thing he notices are Mallika's photos and wonders how Nidhi would have felt and immediately feels remorse for her and tries to rectify the situation. And Nidhi for her part is determined to ignore the Mallika chapter of Ashu's life even if she can guess how close they were. 

Ashu has resolved to remove all of Mallika's mementos from his room and house, question is mentally when is he going to bring Nidhi out of Mallika's shadows. And Nidhi standing alone looking at the stars, seems as if that is her fall back option since childhood, maybe she connects with her mom at that point and feels peace. Considering she never got any emotional support form her father after her mother's death, she has found her own ways to come to terms with that incident and I guess, when even the stars do not give her solace she gets nightmares.

I guess this is also where Mallika's over-protective nature arose too. Her attempts to shield Nidhi from her early nightmares and their father has now become a bad habit with Mallika that she never allowed Nidhi to explore, be it in her dressing, in making friends or even in her studies. WOnder if she committed some mistake the day her mother died, which has unconsciously made Nidhi a very vary person, very timid who gives up even before she attempts something.

Brings me to the next issue, Mallika. Your have maintained the intrigue surrounding her, and its already been four months. Hmm, after the first chapter I had asked if she fell in love and married someone younger to her and out of fear she ran away instead of facing the truth. Well, still waiting for her story, hope its revealed soon. Wink And hope Mallika is not sick?? Then there is Amar. Four months and he has not done anything yet? Hmm, something to think about yet again?

Now, Ashu's self-thought about his feelings on Mallika's desertion were very telling. And all those thoughts from Rohan help in creating a picture of how that relationship was. So, looks like there is no love lost there, it was more of mutual companionship, and to satisfy their physical needs, seems like they were not as emotionally involved as they should have been. This definitely should make it easier for Ashu to move on, which I hope he will do after Nidhi's makeover.

Loved the Rohan-Nidhi and BB-Nidhi bonding. Nidhi is able to open up to BB and is finding fatherly love and more importantly encouragement, which she did not have with CV. Ofcourse the Mathurs are still unaware of the truth, they have intuitively formulated a plan to bring Nidhi out of this shell. And even though we did not see a lot of Ashni interaction in these four months, it looks like Ashu has  taken a  role behind the scenes in helping Nidhi.

Actually has Nidhi confessed her relationship with Amar as yet? Is that why AShu is taking it slow and hesitating to move forward in this marriage?

Unlike the movie Aaina, where it was jackie who help Juhi in her makeover here it is Rohan who pushes this issue. Good, while Ashu is willing to forget Mallika, he definitely needs a punch in the gut to realize his folly that Nidhi was a plain Jane when in fact Nidhi is quite the looker who was hidden behind the facade of simplicity. Maybe another of Mallika's contributions. Again, I would like to speculate that what started out a protectiveness from Mallika when Nidhi was a child may have also turned to some amount of jealousy considering that Nidhi was so much younger. And Mallika with all her poise and sophistication did not want to be over-shadowed by her much younger sister. So, she prefers to keep Nidhi ignorant of the world. And with her education, again maybe Mallika understood Nidhi's intelligence and felt threatened, so she choose to protect Nidhi for her own benefit as well. And finally my guess is she also has something to do with Nidhi and Anji not being close inspite of being the same age. Overall, looks like Mallika and CV have a lot to answer for, so I am guessing that they will come back soon.

Finally, maybe one of Nidhi's JS trips will become a revelation to her and help her decide to come back to medicine full time, with full support from Ashu, of course. Story is building up very well Anu, keep it up. Clap  Hope you do not mind the long review, and hope I am not too way off either. 

Also, how are you feeling? I also just read about the mishap with your comuter. Hope things are alright? Glad to have you back with your FFs. Tongue

Edited by aardhan - 06 December 2012 at 11:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchshahjayasree.raoLibra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 (Page 27)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Binat

Binat

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Anu this was simply awesome. Love the bonding between BB/Nidhi and Rohan/Nidhi. In 4 months she has become integral to their lives and its beautifully portrayed. So who did Nidhi have before she married, just DB and Amar? Did she lean towards Amar because he gave her the love the others in her family didn't? Doesn't she have any friends? Glad she and Anjie are breaking ice and developing a relationship.

What a cliffhanger...you should have at least finished Ashu's comment. Left us wondering what it will be. Hoping that the new Nidhi is a lunch in the gut for him and the start of a beautiful relationship between them. Would love to see Ashu woo Nidhi. And hoping Malik'a doesn't show up anytime soon.

Waiting for an update soon.  Whichever ff takes your fancy next. Embarrassed

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
wondering y i m not commenting on ur this FF.. bcoz..i m waiting for the other twoo.. plzzz do so!  pretty plz..

Libra

harsha6

Groupbie

harsha6

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
the FF is tooo gud Clap

Libra

ZedZee92

ZedZee92

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
anu di... aap kahan ho????Cry aap ki health thik hai na???

hum sab aapa aur aapke FFs ke update ka intezaar kar rahe hain...
oooh please update soon na... WE MISS YOU !!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rim7nandinibosessss97LibraVidishaa

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update hope to get it soon

Libra

deepa17

IF-Stunnerz

deepa17

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Anuji hope you are feeling better.please post updates for your FFs.

Edited by deepali1772 - 06 January 2013 at 9:37am

Libra

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoLibradeepa17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top