Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 91

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyalvashni

perfect as always loved it Big smile

Thank you.
I appreciate it.Blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 (Page 23)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tarin292

tarin292

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow di! u r just awsome! what a relation with d in-laws!Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. great great great! kaha chod diya apne! ashu ka next reaction bhi likh dete! liked rohan nd nidhi's bonding most!Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. next chapter soon pls!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinibose

superb updateClap
thank u 4 the PM

Thank you Nandini
And you are very welcome(for the PM)

at the beginning,i loved the fact that u described nidhi's feelings(regarding being the 2nd woman in her husband's life)
I felt is was necessary to make wite this chap to make it clear
what characters are like. It was necessary to show Nidhi's feelings so that we can see her
progress throught the story.
ashu's n nidhi's conversation after that was also very good.
That was also necessary.  It was a starting point.  It seems as if they have nothing between
them.  The next chap will show exactly what progress they did make
in the time that they have been married.
really liked that ashu cares 4 nidhi's future n careerEmbarrassed
He is going to be her mentor in every way.
nidhi has finally got the father figure in BB that she missed in CV.
Embarrassed
That is exactly what I have tried to show.  I am so glad that it came thru that way also.
rohan-nidhi bonding- ------ wonderful n touchingSmile
I love Rohans charac.  But doing the same thing can get boring.  so a little differnt
yet essentially the same.  But they do have a good relationship.
so, their is sm mystery behind her refusal 2 continue medicine. waiting 2 find that out.
Yes there is a mystery.  But that is for later.
does ashu still not hv any feelings 4 her?Confused
Wink

Who says?  Everybody just assumed it.  Next cha will tell...
and then the makeover and ashu's reaction. fabulous.
Yes, but that was a start.  Next chap mein finish hoga.
i was grinning foolishly while reading that part.LOL
I am so happy I could bring a smile to your face.  I makes my day.
all in all ,,a fantastic chapter.Big smile
Thank you so much for the awesome compliments.
hopefully, the next ff 2 b updated is DC.Embarrassed

Yes, it is.
love u N THANKYOUHeartHug
Actually I need to be thanking you.  It means a lot when you get positive feed back .
Make you want to try harder the next time.
How is ur migraine now?

I am fine now .  Thank you so much for your concern.

cute smileys hug emoticon

nandinibose

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Fab , fabulous chapter could only read it in bits but too good , waiting for ashu to fall in luv with her only hope we don't have to wait to long thank you my dear for a wonderful write up

Thank You Doc
 fThank you for your comments.
It makes me very happy to know that you have liked my update,
and your appreciation make my hard work worth while.  thanks once again.

Smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Thank you for the long update.
You must have put in lot of effort to re-write the whole thing. Sorry for it.
Hi Anjaniji
It was a chore this time. which was why i took so long.
but normally i have a lot of fun writing.  but thank you
for caring.

I have told you before this FF is rank 4 for me but it is turning to be interesting...
I am so glad that you have finally started to like this FF.
Hopefully it will just get better.  I will try.

I have few doubts...how come even dressing of Nidhi is so dull? When Mallika is very polished...
Leaving other things apart, dressing we will get influenced by the people we live in...we cannot have such contrast in the same house...
In the beginning, i had written that mallika had and ashu had studies together you learn a lot of things away from home.. plus we have to remember that nidhi had a bad experience in childhood, which has affected her. the reason for her everything will tie together.  but it has a lot to do with her sister, and her trauma.
How come Ashutosh did not try to develop any relation with Nidhi in these 4 months...leave HW relation but how come even friendly relation did not develop when she her relation with other 2 developed so much?
we have just assumed that.  yes they dont have a real marriage.  but who is to sat that they have made no progress at all. next chap mein pata chalega.  this was just a build up.
Her disinterest towards Medicine to do with Mallika? Like she would have fed Nidhi that she does lots of mistakes and it will not go well with medicine?
It does have to do with Mallika.  But  the story is very different than you are thinking.
She and Mallika enter KGH at same time?
Mallika is a lot older than her.  Mallika is closer to Ashu's age.  they could not have possibly entered together
Mallika did not return home in these 4 months?
No.  But she will be back.  then all will be revealed.

Thank you for your
Comments.  I really appreciate them.

Smile

Edited by Libra - 05 December 2012 at 1:53pm

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kurup

Wowww...a superb update...the bonding tat u showed of a devar and bhabi was so heart touching...Its reallly true tat devar bhabi are more friendly with each other and bhabi;s even share a motherly affection towards their devar or even nannad too..but as the saying goes girls cant withstand girls themselves, so the bhabi nanand relation is not fullly justified but devar bhabi kaaa toh sadiyooon se bantaa heee aaya haiii...

The makeover was very beautiful and above all the way u described every small detail was perfect...I could imagine Nidhi in her old aunty's style and the new nidhi very welll...the emotional touchy moment was the scene where rohan says about his friends being introudced to nidhi...superb timing and perfect script...
Thank you so much for liking my update.
And I really appreciate the compliments
And also the comments.

I am happy that u like Rohan and Nidhi's special bond.
I had fun writing it.
Abhi next chap mein makeover ke results milenge.Wink
Thanx once again for the awesome review.

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Thanks for the update Anu, sorry that you lost your work and had to rewrite the whole thing. Must be such a task, but you did it so well. Very well written. Since this ff is inspired from Aaina, can kind of predict the story, but the way you write it, makes it beautiful. Looking forward to more chapters from this one.

Hi Sanya

Its ok happens sometimes. But I appreciate ur concern.  It was actually really hard.
I didn't feel like doing it. That's why it took me so long.
Anyway, everyones comments and appreciation more than makes up for it.
Than you so much for liking and appreciating my FF.

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru29

another GREAT Story anu ji!!!

loved the first two chapters with the gradual progression in the relationships in nidhi's life...and ashu's respect for her...beautifully portrayed looking forward to the next chapter for his reaction to nidhis new lookSmile

Thanks.
Am seeing ur comments after a long time.
Thanks for liking my update, 
Really appreciate it.
And thanks for the compliment also.

aru29

Post Reply New Post

Go to top