Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 93

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati62

It was amazing but u absolutely cannot stop here. Loved the way everyone is appreciating Nidhi but want to see more of ASHU's reaction. Pls don't bring back Mallika to soon on the scene. LOVED IT .

Hi Swati
Thanks so much for the commentsHug
I am so glad the you liked the update.Big smile
The first two chapters were a buildup to
the story, an intro.
Next chap se there will be romance also.
ashu ka reaction. u will have to read and see.Wink

Dont worry Mallika will not be back so soon.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 (Page 22)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
 awesome glitter hi text smiley Anu Aunty...Big smile

First of all, I missed u... smiley face crying emoticon& ur updates... It had been very long huh... N very sorry n congrats for rewriting the entire chap... Thank you...

Coming up to your chap... I am very proud of this AshNi... inspite of the tough circumstances they are facing, they have stood up for their family's honour and respect... Thats worth a huge round of appreciation... Not, evryone can do thatClapClapClap...

The feelings of Nidhi & Ashutosh are very well depicted...ClapClapClap... A feeling to see, her sisters pics all around the room & to stand second in her hubby's life, that is unbearable for any wife, was a very well written emotion... Ashu, who has been betrayed, yet holding himself  up, & making Nidhi comfortable around, is very-very understanding of him...

U've come up with a a 4 months leap...Big smile... Oh... The entire house revolving around Nidhi... Awesome...Clap... I totally loved Rohan & Nidhi relationship... She's giving that motherly affection to Rohan, inspite of being younger to him... Thats  the quality of women, no matter, whats her age, she is capable of that love, every time...saluting smiley

Oh! Rohan has planned a makeover for Nidhi... gr8... I loved Ashu's concern, if he's gonna be a solvent tonight anymore...LOLLOLLOL... so typical of Him...

But, ye kya, Anji n Nidhi are not at familiar terms...shocked smiley par kyu???? But, finally, they have started melting the ice atleast... So, Nidhi is in her make over... But the best part of the entire update was, rohan and Nidhi's, this convo...
--Nahin Bhabhi, I could never be ashamed of you.  I think that my brother is the luckiest man in the world, and I feel very fortunate that you are a part of our family.  Bhabhi you could wear a sack cloth, and dye your hair grey and put it up in a ugly ammaji bun, and I would still be proud to show you off to the world.  See, for me you are beautiful no matter what.  Because I know the real you.  But Bhabhi, the world doesn't work like that.  It sees the person on the outside.  I want everyone to see that you are beautiful.  But, we know that you are the same inside as well.  I did not want you to get hurt.  That is why I never had you meet my friends.  But most of all, I want my brother to see you, notice you, and start paying attention to you.  I want to see you and Bhai happy together, like a normal couple.  And now I can't wait to see Bhai's reaction tomorrow morning, when he gets a load of you.
Nidhi smiled, and she had tears in her eyes.  She was moved beyond words at what Rohan had just said, 

And oops...! Nidhi, is gonna look fantastic... Ashu is gonna get clean bowled...Embarrassed... N I totally loved, the way, Ashu lost track of his words... That was wonderful... Lovely...Big smile

Mujhe jaldi se Ashu ke reactions dekhne hain... When are u gonna update???Big smileBig smileBig smile Kitne dino baad main apne dassu roop mein aayi hu... m back to pester you again...LOL

Achha ye bataiye, which is the next station, jahan hum jaakar, aapke updates ka mazaa le sakein... Shaayad, Destiny's Course... right???

I'll wait for ur next update...

with badaa saara lovegive a rose emoticon

Aazeen...Embarrassed

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Wonderful chapter...now how will I wait for this ff's turn...three more ffs will have to be updated before that...which ff will be updated next?Wink

P.S- Don't over exert yourself

Thankk you  Vidisha

I am really glad you liked the chap.  I wasn't sure about it.
I had to rewrite abd mera bilkul man nahin tha.  That's whay it took so long.
I really appreciate the compliment.

and thank you for your concern.

Next update DC

Vidishaa

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Wonderful chapter , good to see Nidhi tackled the situation very well...But Please dont bring mallika soon , I want to see some romance before she come WinkLOL

Please continue 

Thanx Sai
so glad you liked the chap.

Mallika is not coming that soon.  
abhi time hai.Big smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

AWESOME Anuji...after a long long time...a lon long update...thans a lottt...!ClapClapClap

It was superb...a makeover for Nidhi...she did need it to be more confident and look better...she has indeed got into a very caring family...

am sure Ashu is astounded by the way she looks now...could probably kindle LUV for Nids, besides the admiration and affection he already has for her...

want to see their hubby-wifey relationship building up gradually...it will be indeed worth reading...the way u will bring it up...Thumbs Up

BTW, this story line reminds me of the Hindi movie 'AAINA' starring Amrita Singh, who was the elder sis and Juhi Chawla, being the younger one...Jackie Shroff was the hero...right...it was a superb movie...!

LOVELY storyline, as in ur FFs, always...Thanks...!Thumbs Up

Thank you so much Aarundhati.
I really appreciate the way you always
have something nice to say about my updates.
It really gives a lot of encouragement.
I am happy you have liked the chap.

But although right now it may look like aaina,
i assure you it is going to be very different.

cute hug emoticon

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Very sweet chapter. Read it very fast. Loved this Devar-Bhabhi ki dosti. Rohan is very cute and Nidhi will always have his support. Smile

Thank you for the compliment Rajani.
I am very glad the you enjoyed it.Big smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchshah

Awesome update...it was worth the lengthClapClap

Loved the way both Ashu-Nidhi were trying to understand the sitution...on the wedding nite!
Four months hence, the scene u brought to eye was simple, multi-coloured, vibrant family in viewThumbs Up
Rohan n Nidhi's relation touched me the most, of-course baba n Nidhi's too was good reading!! Anji's story is developed uniquely in this work..hats off to u on that!!!
Really waiting to read further on how a transformed Nidhi..who takes care of her own looks n clothes take Ashu's breath away!
Thanks for the PM!

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments
and the wonderful comments.
I am so glad that you liked the chap.
makes my hard work all worth while.
emoticon

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

wow anu di !! fantastic chapter !! ..Clap.reading an update from you really makes my day ...Big smile
love the fact that ashu, baba and rohan have helped nidhi gain back her confidance !!Smile
 great going...and now with nidhi's makeover, i am sure that ashu will not be able to keep his eyes off her...haha !!LOL
great going di...
love the way the FF is progressing!! Thumbs Up

Thank you Zara.
You are so sweet, 
I really appreciate your compliments.
and I am very happy that you have enjoyed reading the
chapter.
Thankyou once again for the thumbs up and the applause.

hug emoticon

ZedZee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top