Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! poor Nidhi. Very well written anu ji. Wish this could go on and on with KTLK never ending.👍🏼
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when will mallu return???? poor Nidhi had a traumatic childhood...her experiences in children's home were horrific
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
AWESOME update Anu ji !! Well done  👏👏👏

Loved the Ashun, Nidhi and Rohan near river ... Rohan is truly adorable, Bhai ho toh aisa ekdun bindaas ... He never care twice before speaking anything.. Beautiful!!

Nidhi really had traumatic childhood, cant believe despite of blaming herself a sister can do all this... Why ruin a child futures for your sins.. Col Verma, a coward father ... want to see Col Verma and Ashu confrontation now !
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part cont soon
aarundhati thumbnail
Hi Anuji...thanks a lottt for a wonderful update of one of your beautifully written FFs...luv ur FFs for various reasons...they r very very compassionate and thoughtfully scripted...totally emotion-packed chaps...ur FF 's Ashu is sooo cute, caring and a doting husband to Nids...the chaps are long enough and give 101% satisfaction after the longgg wait and more than make up for it...extremely heart-warming story...just adore all of them...thanks a lottt...take care...will eagerly wait for the next update!
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Anu. This is such a beautiful story too, when I was thinking this wouldn't be as good as the others. But you prove us wrong everytime. It was heart rendering to think of Nidhi's trials as a child. Now Ashu her protector would fight for her and get her confidence back. God save Mallika from him. Can't wait for the next update. It was a delight to see TTF and HHGA back to back, hope it stays this way and we get to read your ffs sooner, keeping fingers crossed.😊
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SHOCKED...SHOCKED...SHOCKED

ashu's anger is totally justified! at ALL of them!

i had guessed from the previous updates that mallika was prob responsible for nidhi's comlpexes, but this? i feel like strangling mallika myself!! 😡😡😡 selfish, opportunistic, cold-blooded, ruthless fish!

n how can a little girl of 3-4yrs be blamed for a bloody robbery and the death of her mother?? by her own father? she needed his love and consolation.. after all she was the one who witnessed the death... and then the blood-curling events in the look-up... at such an impressionable age she was abandoned... by the only parent she had left... feel like kicking col verma!

what i really don't get - why did nidhi's so-called protectors/well-wishers (dadi bua and shyama) not tell col verma about mallika's involvement? at the most, he wouldn't have believed them... and what about telling him about the truths revealed at the hypnotherapy sessions? so they didn't wanna overstep the lines of propriety, pry into other ppl's family matters and then shyama has the audacity to say that anji & nidhi are the same for her?? so col verma was maybe blinded by grief and lies of his older daughter & grossly negligent, but these two ladies were plain cowards! coz they knew the truth and still didn't do much... just some placatory activity... enough to sooth their own guilt...

also, i really enjoyed the first half - the lighthearted part of the update! 😉
ashu's love-declarations, his care... 😳  his jealousy 😡 rohan's mischief and comedy 🤣 baba's embarrassment 😳 ashu calling rohan a little cockroach! LOL 🤣 nidhi's dreams n wishes slowly becoming reality.. lovely!

after my HUGE RANT... 😉  i wanna say - a wonderful update! beautifully written, bringing out all kinds of emotions! 😊

looking forward to ashu helping nidhi into becoming his beautiful, colourful n chanchal titli! brimming with confidence n full of mischief!

ps: loved ashu n nidhi's "talk" in chapter 3 😊

Edited by dancydreamer - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aapka toh ttf ka bhi review baaki hai?

and now this.😳
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

Psychopath Mallika  and coward uncaring father...poor Nidhi...its surprising she turned out to be so caring and loving person.

Ashu is now angry...what is going to happen to CV?

Loving the progress of the story so far...would like to see Nidhi turned into a fully confident person.

this is for you Anu 👏

thanx so much vidya

i am so happy you liked the chap.
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Wow! poor Nidhi. Very well written anu ji. Wish this could go on and on with KTLK never ending.👍🏼

THANX RAJANI