Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Yes we will wait...😭

πŸ˜›
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, every one.  I know I have made you all wait a long time.  And I apologize.
It took me a while to rewrite this.  I just hope its Ok.

Chapter 2

Nidhi stared at the reflection in the mirror, couldn't believe that it was her own, and not some dream, she was having.  It all, still seemed so unreal.  Was it just this morning that she had been running around helping her father and Dadi Bhua with the last minute preparations for her sister's wedding?  It seemed like a lifetime ago, so much had happened since then.  All within a space of a few short hours, her whole life had changed, and it was she and not her sister who had gotten married.  So, here she was a new bride, standing in the middle of a beautifully decorated room, that was hers now, but had been meant for her sister, married to the man her sister should have married.  
The enormity of the step she had taken for the sake of her family, was just beginning to dawn on her, as she glanced around the room.  It's not that she had any regrets about her decision, it was just that the future suddenly seemed very uncertain. The reason for that being that she really did not know her husband at all, even though she had known him for a long time.  
Due to his long time friendship with her sister, Ashutosh had been a frequent visitor to their house.  And over time, though they had become friends too, she had always seen him, first and foremost, as her elder sister's friend .  
Nidhi had grown up under her sister's shadow, and had long ago realized that she could never measure up to her.  And though, it had hurt in the beginning, she had accepted it and come to terms with it.  But, she had never resented Mallika, or blamed her.  If anything, she adored her older sister, and had a lot of admiration and respect for her.   Yet standing here right now, she could not help feeling uncomfortable. Everything in this room was shouting out to her that, Mallika was the one who should have been standing here right now, not her.  And she did not know if she could handle being under Mallika's shadow here also.  After all, no girl could or would ever tolerate being second best in her husbands life. So, why should she feel any differently?  Like every girl, she had also dreamed that she would always be held above everyone else in husband's eyes.  The photographs of Mallika scattered around the room, were only reinforcing her belief that here, too she would always be second.  She wished that she had the courage to say something about it to Ashutosh.  
But the next second, she forgot about her issues, as her thoughts automatically turned to him.  And in that instant she realized that she couldn't, say anything to him.  She knew that he must be hurting right now, and asking him to remove Mallika's stuff would be cruel on her part.  And she did not want to cause him any more grief than he was already going through.  He not responsible for any of this.  Nidhi also, could not stop from admitting to herself that she was being a hypocrite and also very unjust towards Ashutosh.  After all, hadn't she wanted to marry someone else too?  They both had been helpless against the circumstances, which had forced them into this marriage.  So, in all fairness, how could she expect him to get rid of Mallika's memories, when she could not get rid of her own, with Amar.
She could still remember how happy she had felt whenever she had been with him.  And, how it had thrilled her whenever he had talked about getting married.  She could also remember the pain on his face, and hatred in his eyes, as he had watched her getting into the car with her husband.  Like her sister, she too had broken the heart of the man she loved, and she could never forgive herself for that.  But, she wished  him well, and hoped with all her heart that some day he would find somebody whom he could love, who would take away his pain, and bring happiness back into his life.
Nidhi realized that, no matter how much she wished it, there was no going back.  She also knew that it would be for the best for everyone if she let go of the past, and buried all her petty resentful feelings she had been having. It was not Ashutosh's fault that she was scared.  After all, no body had forced her into this marriage, she had willingly volunteered.  And, she knew all the facts, it was not as if Ashutosh had hidden anything from her. She had also long ago realized that being in a committed relationship for as long as they had been, they had to have been intimate.  She had just guessed, but had just never given it much thought, because it had nothing to do with her...until now.   She did not know how she was supposed to react to that...But, that didn't change the fact that, she had known exactly what she was doing, when she had agreed to marry him.  
After thinking about it carefully, for several minutes, Nidhi decided that she would not let what happened in their pasts, influence her thinking.  Nidhi knew that it would take a bit of time, but she would learn to accept the present. And her present reality was that she was married to Ashutosh, and that this was her home and family now. She had to whole heartedly embrace, and adjust to her new life and family.  And, as the daughter in law of the house, she knew that it was her duty to take care of everyone. So she made a vow to herself, that from this moment on,  she would forget about everything else and just concentrate on her new life, and new family, and not let anything that had happened before, affect her behavior or her thinking.  She felt much better after her decision, and for the first time since she came, Nidhi looked around and saw everything from a fresh unbiased perspective, and smiled. 

Meanwhile, downstairs, Ashutosh had finally managed to find the opportunity to quietly slip away, to take a few moments for himself.  He went straight to his study, and locked the door.  Then he plopped down on the sofa, and leaned back with his eyes closed.  He had not had a moment to relax, since he had found out that he had been dumped at the alter by his fianc, and what with,  trying to avert a family crisis, and taking care of both his family and Mallika's, he had had no time to pay attention to his own needs. But, now that he had a moment to himself, all the confusions and questions he had been keeping at bay, came crowding into his mind, demanding answers.  Only he had none!  And, the only person that did have the answers, was not here to give them.  She had run away, and had left him to deal with the whole bloody mess, he thought bitterly.  
He was still at a loss as to why she had done this?  
Ashutosh could never, in his wildest of  imaginations, have ever guessed that the Mallika he had thought he had known, and been best friends with for so many years, was capable of doing something like this.  He had always thought that both their relationship and friendship had been based on mutual trust and respect for one another.  But her actions had proved beyond a doubt that his feelings, and friendship, had been one sided, and that he had not known her at all. There was no way she could have left without at least letting him know why, if she had cared.  And not only him, she had betrayed her own family too.  She had not given a single thought nor cared about her father, who she knew was a heart patient, her grandmother, or her younger sister.  She had not cared what her action would do to them, or how they would feel.  And he refused to even consider, that she had not known what the repercussions of her actions would be. Ashutosh had always known that she was a bit selfish and self centered, but had always overlooked that part of her nature, and had given more importance to the qualities he had admired, that had made him want to be her friend.  He still could not believe that she had behaved so callously towards her own family.
He was absolutely disgusted, and positively furious with her for running away like that, and leaving them all in the lurch.  There was no possible excuse, with which she could ever even begin to try and justify her actions.  And to be honest, the way he felt right now about her, he was not even sure that he wanted to hear anything she had to say.  He would never be able to forgive her for publicly humiliating him, his family, and even her own family, the way she had.  Her total disregard for everything, and everyone other than herself totally amazed him.  If it had not been for the sister, whom she had always claimed to love, but at the same time had always looked down upon, both their families would have lost face.  Nidhi had, unselfishly, and without a moments worth of hesitation, willingly accepted her family's decision. He was sure that, like any other young girl, she must have had some dreams and hopes of her own, regarding her life and future, but she had given all of that up, for her family.  And he had not seen any regret or blame in her eyes, or her manner.  Nor had she put any conditions or asked for anything in return.  She had just simply agreed.  And in doing so, she had earned his respect and admiration.  He did not think that Mallika would have ever done anything like this.  Her life and career were more important to her than anything or anyone else.
Ashutosh took a deep breath and covered his face with his hands, as he leaned forward and rested his elbows on this knees, and gave pause to his anger and frustrations.  He was exhausted.  Ashutosh wanted to forget his anger at her for little while, to give himself a chance to grieve.  After several minutes he realized, that although he was deeply hurt by her betrayal, he felt no grief at her loss.  There was no sadness, no need within himself to cry and mourn her loss in his life.  Of course, he would miss his friend.  He had really cared about her, and had valued their friendship.  But that was the extent of it.  Other than his hurt ego over being publicly humiliated, and anger over her abandonment, he did not feel much else.  His apparent lack of feelings in that regard, coupled with her total indifference in regards to him, did not say much about their relationship.  Actually, he was more disturbed by his own reactions, than hers,  but he had no time to dwell on that right now.  He had other, more important things in his life that required his attention first. The most important of which, at least for the time being, was upstairs waiting for him, he thought, as he rose wearily from where he had been sitting.  As of now, he decided, Mallika was a part of his past.  And he had no place for his past, in his present or his future.  

He could guess how she must have felt, when she saw this, Ashutosh thought, as he looked at the decorations in his room, and sighed with frustration.  He he not even get angry.  He knew that it wasn't anybody's fault.  Nobody could have known what would happen.   But, at the same time he could not help feeling guilty about it either. As he walked further into his room trying to find Nidhi, he noticed the photographs.  Ashutosh cursed himself to hell and back, for forgetting about them, too.  He should have remembered, he berated himself.  He should have told Rohan, to get someone to remove them from the room.  He couldn't believe how stupid it was of him to have forgotten.  He could just imagine, that coming on top of the decorated room, what had gone through her mind, when she had seen all these pictures of her older sister scatted all around the room.   Mallika had put them here herself, just a couple of weeks ago.  Although he had thought that it was a bit much, he had not said anything to her.  Well, tomorrow morning, with Rohan's help he would gather everything related to Mallika, put it in a box and send it to storage.  Nidhi did not deserve to have constant reminders, on top of everything else.  It was not fair to her.  They all needed to do make efforts to make her feel comfortable in her new home, with her new family. 
He was still mentally berating himself,  when he noticed that Nidhi was standing out on the terrace.  She had her face was slightly tilted up, with her eyes closed, and a tiny smile playing on her lips.  She was actually looking quite pretty standing out in the moonlight like that, he thought, but, at the same time he was more happy to see her smiling.  He had thought that he would find her upset and unhappy.  And, here she was smiling.  Although for what reason, was anybody's guess.  Specially, when he knew that out of all of them, his family, hers, and himself included, she was the one who had gotten the shortest end of the stick.  He had to give her credit though, for being able to keep such a positive attitude, given the circumstances.

Nidhi turned around as she heard him approach, and offered him a nervously tentative smile.  Ashutosh smiled back, as he came to stand next to her,
--What are you doing out here?
--Woh, actually, I was getting a bit bored, and decided to come out here for a while.  I love standing outside at night and looking at the stars.  It has a very calming effect on me, always makes me feel a lot better.(That explained the reason for her smile)
--I am sorry it took me so long to get up here, Nidhi.  I was helping Baba and Rohan take care of all the guests.  Ab finally jaake situation kuch control mein aayi hai.  Mostly all of them left tonight, and jo thode bahut bache hain, woh kal dopeher tak chale jayenge.
--I was not complaining...really!  I understand. Main samajh sakti hoon, sabko samjhana, and explanations dena, kitna mushkil raha hoga, aap sab ke liye.
--I know you were not complaining Nidhi.  And I am fully aware that you understand.  But, mujhe bura lag raha tha, ke maine tumhe yahan akele chhod rakkha tha.
--Please don't...its not a big deal.  I suspect, that in way or the other, we will all be dealing with this for a while.
Ashutosh ran his hands tiredly through his hair and nodded.
--Accha, ab andar chalo.  Its getting chilly out hear, and I don't want you falling sick.  Nahin toh tumhari Dadi Bhua kahengi ke maine unki beti ka khayal nahin rakkha.  Aate hi tumhe bimaar kar diya.
Nidhi chuckled softly, as she walked inside with him, and waited while he closed the doors.  She could very well imagine her Dadi Bhua saying something exactly like that.
--You are probably right.  Woh, actually she is feels very protective about me.  Why?  Did she say something to you?
--Nahin Kuch khaas nahin, Just threatened me that if I did not take care of you properly, I would have to answer to her.
Nidhi laughed at this. Poor Ashutosh, she thought.  He probably had never had her talk that way to him before.  Dadi Bhua could be very intimidating when she wanted to be.  And when it came to her, she was like a overprotective lioness.
--Yes, Well...Sorry about that.  
--You don't have to be sorry Nidhi.  I understand.  She loves you, and is worried about you.  Anyone in this situation would be the same.  Anyway, chalo kuch khaa lete hain.  I got some food on the way up, for the both of us.  I am starving, I missed dinner.  You haven't eaten either, have you?
--Nahin.  But I am not hungry, really.  Aap Khaa lijiye.
--Aww, come on Nidhi.  Yeh kya baat hui.  Abhi abhi hamari shaadi hui hai, aur tum abhi se apne pati ko khaana khaane ke liye, akela chhod rahi ho.  Kaisi patni ho tum.  I can just see mera kya haal hone wala hai...
And he started shaking his head.  Nidhi laughed, and felt a little easier.  She knew that he had seen her nervousness, and was trying to make her feel comfortable, and she really appreciated him for doing that. 
--Overacting, thodi zyada nahi ho gayi.
--Ab kya karein.  Pati hoon, papad toh belne hi padenge.  Har aadmi ke saath shaadi ke baad yahi hota hai, patni ke liye saari zindagi papad belne padte hain. 
Nidhi could not help laughing really hard, and felt the old easiness, that she had always felt around him coming back.
--Theek hai.  I give up. Chaliye, khaana khaate hain. 
Ashutosh smiled, and relaxed, as he led her over to the small coffee table that was placed in the far corner of the bedroom, and sat down with her.  Nidhi helped serve the food, and both of them ate quietly, but quickly.  Actually, Nidhi was famished, but she had felt to shy to say anything.  So, she was really glad that Ashutosh had forced her to eat.  After they had both eaten, she helped him clear up, and he put the tray out their room, saying that one of the servants would pick it up later.  Ashutosh came towards, her after closing the door and halted a few feet away, hesitating.   Then, he silently gestured for her to sit down, and took the chair opposite her,
--Nidhi,  I know that you probably have a lot of questions, and are feeling really nervous, and uncertain. I understand, and, given the circumstances, I can't say I blame you. But, I don't have the answers either.  I myself don't know.  But I will you my assurance, that you have nothing to worry about.  You don't need to feel alone, we are in this together.  I promise that I will always support you and help you in any way I can.  And you can come to me for anything.  Nidhi, I'd like for us to be friends.  We were before all of this happened, right?  And, we can just start from there, and take each day as it comes.  I am sure in time, everything will be alright.
--Aap sahi keh rahein hain, I also believe that eventually things will work out. And I would very much, like for us to remain friends also, like we were before.  Not mention that it would make things a lot easier.  But, mujhe isske aage nahin pataa, ke what you expect from me.  What the rest of the family's expectations are.  I mean, mujhe ghar sambhalne ke baare mein bahut kuch nahin aata.  Haan, I do know how to cook, though.  I am really good at that.
Ashutosh, laughed at her innocence,
--Nidhi, I told you before we got married, I want you to be yourself.  Tumhare upar koi bandish nahin hai.  Tum kuch bhi kar sakti ho jo tumhara man chahe.  Aur Jahan tak ghar ki baat hai, toh we have plenty of servants.  And Khaana banane ke liye Chote Sarkar hain.  Nidhi, we are not living in some village, or the dark ages.  This is your home.  Tum jo chahe karo.  Tumhe ghar sambhalna hai, toh theek hai, aur nahin, toh woh bhi theek hai.  Koi baat nahin.  No one will expect you too, nor will anyone feel bad if you don't.  Do whatever, and however much you are comfortable with.
--Jee...But then, what do I do.  I mean I've never just done nothing.  Ghar par bhi, I used to go to the office with Baba, and then help Dadi Bhua out in the house.  Agar main kuch nahin karungi, toh I will go I will go out of my mind.
--Nidhi, I just told you, do whatever you want. But what's the hurry?  I would suggest that you get settled into you new home, and get comfortable here, and also with your new family, first.  Then think about what you want to do.  Although, I do have an idea.  As you know Baba is retired. But he does go to JS, at least 3-4 times a week, and he gives free medical services to the elderly, living there.  I am sure he wouldn't mind you tagging alone.  In fact, having completed your MBBS is a big plus, I am sure that you would be a big help.  After that, you can do as much or as little as you want, here in the house, it depends on you.  Actually I do have another Idea also...
 --Jee, kahiye.
--Well, you could go back and finish your internship, and after that, if you want, you can do some specialization, or just start practicing.
--No.  That's not an option.  Mine aapse pehle hi kaha tha, that I have no wish to continue in the medical field.  Ashutosh, I appreciate your suggestion.  Really, I do, but I am just not cut out to be a doctor.  Unlike Mallika Di, I do not have what it takes. I realized that a long time ago. That's why I quit.  I think that I will find something to do between the house, and outside.  Don't worry, I will figure something out.
Ashutosh sighed with disappointment, but wisely refrained from saying anything further.  He would just give it some time, and then he would bring up the topic again.  But, for right now, it was better that she get used to her new life first.
--Theek hai Nidhi.  You do what you are comfortable with.   And, ab I think ke hum dono ko thodi der rest kar lena chahiye.  Its been a long and stressful day.  I am sure you are really tired too right?
Nidhi tensed up once again, and cast a quick nervous glance at the bed.  Ashutosh noticed this, even he was sure that she had not intended for him too,
--Nidhi, you and I,  just a little while ago, agreed to take each day at a time with this relationship, didn't we?  You have nothing to be nervous, or worried about.  And to tell you the absolute truth, I need time too.  To come to terms with, and get used to everything.  It's not just you. I know that it is all very confusing at the moment, but,  I promise you we will work through it together, and everything will work out just fine in the end.  OK?
When she nodded, he went on,
--Theek hai toh phir, now you go ahead and sleep on the bed, and I will sleep on that settee over there.  No problem.  
Nidhi shook her head vigorously,
--No, please don't do that.  You take the bed, and I will sleep on the settee.  You are so tall, you wouldn't be comfortable there anyway.
--Nidhi, please don't worry about me, I will be fine.  You see that settee is custom made for me.  I had it made to my requirements. It's also quite comfortable.  Nidhi...I'm sorry I can't offer separate rooms.  There's already a lot of talk.  Aur ghar mein naukar chaakar hain, sab se pehle baat yeh hi karenge.  I just don't want there to be any more talk about out family, than there already is.  You know what I mean, don't you?
--Jee, main samajhti hoon.  Aur, aap bilkul sahi keh rahein hain.  I agree with you.  Humein ek hi kamre mein rehna chahiye, yeh hi better hoga.  Appko bura lagne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai.  Mere liye yeh hi bahut hai, ke aapne meri hesitation ko samjha, aur aap bura nahin maane. That really means a lot to me.  Thank you.
--Nidhi, you don't need to thank me. In fact mujhe tumhare ko thank karna chahiye.  What you did today...Well, it's nothing short of amazing.  Mere liye toh itna nahin, but it meant a lot to my father, and also yours. 
--Ashutosh aapko bhi mujhe thanks kehne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai.  Maine jo bhi kiya, ek beti hone ke naate mera farz tha.  Main apne Baba aur Dadi Bhua ko kabhi pareshaan, yaa dukhi nahin dekh sakti.  Mujhse unka dard bardasht nahin hota. I would anything in my power to spare them any pain.  So, I did what I did for my family, just as you did for yours.  I am sure that given a choice, you would not have chosen to marry me.  Anyway, I think we really should get some rest now. Waise bhi subha hone waali hai, aur humein jaldi uth ke neeche jaana chahiye.  We have a house full of guests, that we will need attend to in the morning, right?  
Ashutosh nodded, and smiled at her, and Nidhi smiled back.  

--Nidhi ...Nidhi...Nidhi, kahan hai tu beta.
Ashutosh looked up from his newpaper, and smiled indulgently at his father as he came and sat down at the dining table, next to him.  This scene was all to familiar to him.  He had been seeing this exact same thing for almost 4 months now. Just as he was used to being ignored, by both his father, and his brother, both of them preferring Nidhi's company over his.  Ashutosh was about to say something when he noted that his father was about to call out again, and he hurriedly stuck a finger into his ear.  But, luckily for him, and his ear, right at the last second Nidhi came hurrying out of the kitchen, carrying a tray loaded with stuff.  Ashutosh put his paper down,  stood up and took the tray from her hands, and set it down on the table.  Nidhi gave him a smile, and then immediately turned to his father in mock anger,
--Baba, aap mujhe itni zor se kyon bula rahei the.  Main ghar mein hi toh hoon.  Khair ab bataiye, kya baat hai.
--Tu jaanti hai ke subha savere mujhe sab se pehle jab tak tujhe dekh nahin leta, mujhe kuch accha nahin lagta.  Toh tu baar baar idhar udhar gayab kyon ho jaati hai?  Agar tu roz ek baar sab se pehle, subha subha mere se mill jaye, toh mujhe roz yun chillane ki zaroorat nahin padegi.  Ab main kya karun?  Jab tu dikhti nahain hai, toh phir mujhe yun chillana padta hai.  Sab teri galti hai, Ashutosh.
Ashutosh, who had been sitting and enjoying his paper, looked up startled,
--Meri Galti?  Maine kya kiya?
--Tune hi koi kaam diya hoga isse.  Tabhi toh yeh subha se mere pass nahin aa saki hai.  Tujhse apne kaam khud nahin hote ?  Saare din isse daudata rehta hai.
Ashutosh was about to speak up in his defense, but was saved when Nidhi spoke up instead,
--Baba roz subha aapko aapke morning paper ke saath aapki favorite adrak ki chai kaun deta hai.  Aur aap Inko kyon daant rahein hain bematlab.  You know that that distraction tactic won't work with me.  I know your game.
--Accha, accha theek hai, galti ho gayi.  Main bhool gaya tha ke tune subha chai di thi.  Ab kya karun, insaan buddhape mein aksar baatein bhool jaata hai.  And it only gets worse from here.  That's life!
--Baba, aap phir se mere saath jhagde waali baatein kar rahein hain.  Aap jaante hain na, jab aap aise  boltein hai, to mujhe accha nahin lagta.  Next time, main aapse baat karna bund kar dungi.
--Arre, tu toh sach mein gussa ho gayi.  Main toh mazak kar raha tha tere saath.  Accha le promise karta hoon, ab nahin karunga bas.  Par tu na, mere samne hi raha kar.  Mujhe accha nahin lagta, agar tu mujhe dikhayi nahin deti.
--Baba, agar main har samay aaphike saamne rahungi toh baaki saare kaam kaun karega?
--Kaise kaam? Tujhe kya zaroorat hai kaam karne ki?   Aur kissne kaha tuhe kaam karne ke liye?  Aushutosh, tune kaha?
--Baba, aap baar baar inko kyon beech mein laa rahein hain?  Kaam inhone nahin, aapne diya hai?
--Maine?
--Haan, aur kissne?  Kal raat apne hi breakfast mein  poha banane ke liye kaha tha na?  Woh hi toh kar rahi thi.  Ab bataiye, yeh kaam aur kaun karega?  
--Ab, tu khaana hi itna accha banati hai, toh main kya karun.
Baba looked sheepish, as he smiled at her.  Nidhi, gave in, and bent down to give him a hug, and he in turn gave her a kiss on her forehead.  
She had barely straightened up, when a voice from behind them said,
--Mujhe sab dikh raha hai Baba, aur mai sab samajh gaya hoon.  
Everybody turned to look at Rohan, as he came towards them, with a pout on his face.
--Kya samajh gaya tu, aur kya dikh raha hai?
--Yahi, ke jab se Bhabhi aayi hai, aap apna saara pyar sirf inko hi dete hain, meri taraf toh aap dekhte bhi nahin, na hi meri koi baat sunte hain. Basically, mujhe toh aap totally bhool gaye hain.   Not fair, meri kissi ko koi phikr hi nahin hai.  Nobody does anything for me any more.
Rohan said as he walked up to Nidhi and flung an arm around her shoulder, and looked at her
--Not fair Bhabhi.  Tumhare aane se mera toh pattaa hi kat gaya.
Nidhi grinned up at him
--Koi patta watta nahin kata.  Aur ab bas bhi karo, subha subha itna drama theek nahin hai.  Baba bhi abhi abhi aisa hi kuch karke chuke hain.   Aur kaun nahin sunta tumhari baat.  Sab hi to sunte hain.  Aur tumhare saare kaam bhi sab se pehle poore hote hain.
--Par tum toh mera koi kaam nahin karti,na.  Saare time sirf, Baba aur apne pati ke kaam hi karti ho.   Aur last time kab tha, jab tumne meri koi baat suni.
--Accha, toh ab sab meri galti hai, right?    Toh theek hai.   Phir maine tumhare liye tumhare favorite aalloo pyaaz ke paranthe jo banayen hai,  unhe utha kar fridge mein rakkh deti hoon, dopeher mein jab bai ayegi, to usse dedoongi.  Theek hai na?
She turned around as if she was going to the kitchen, when Rohan grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
--Sorry, sorry, sorry.  Bhabhi, yar I was just joking.  Tum toh sach mein kitchen ki taraf mud li.
Nidhi laughed, as she looked affectionately, up at her brother in law.
--Aha, now I know exactly what to do, if I want anything.  Accha, ab now please help me get the rest of the breakfast from the kitchen.
--Not fair, using my favorite food to blackmail me.  Tum itni bholi, nahin ho jitni dikhti ho...

Ashutosh smiled as he watched the two of them disappear into the kitchen, still carrying on with their friendly banter.  He did not know if anyone else other than him had noticed that neither his father, nor his brother had so much as looked in his direction, the whole time.  Not that he had any problems with that.  But sometimes it surprised him how quickly Nidhi had managed to win everybody's heart.  The whole household, specially his father and brother, revolved around her.  Nobody could guess that she had only been a part of their family for 4 months.  To look at her now, you would think that she had been a part of the family all of her life.   Although, it had not been like that in the beginning.  Then, she had been very shy, and hesitant, afraid of doing or saying anything that would offend anyone.  
Ashutosh had known that she was very wary around people she did not know, and had a hard time opening up.  Mallika had told him the whole story about what had happened when she was little, and he knew that whatever it was, was related to what had happened to her the day her mother had died.  But what he had not known was that she also had very little self confidence in her self. Her inability to believe in her self both irritated and worried him.  She had hesitated over every little thing so much that he sometimes he wondered how she had ever agreed to marry him. 
Baba had advised him to have patience with her, and help her overcome this weakness, instead of being irritated by it.  He said that the only way that would happen was when she believed in herself.  They had to help her see for herself that she could do anything she wanted, just as well as anyone else.  He suggested that they should start by slowly giving her the responsibility of running the house.  Of course they be helping her along the way, but the goal was to prove to her that she was capable of handling everything, including making  all the decisions, by herself.  Baba pointed out that, as her work load increased, and she realized that she could  keep up with it her confidence in herself would increase also.  Ashutosh had really liked the idea, and told Baba that he would need his and Rohan's help in carrying it through.
Baba had been absolutely right, he admitted to himself.  With their help, guidance and encouragement, Nidhi had more than met the challenge.  Hesitatingly at first, but then with increasing confidence she had learned to do everything.  She hardly ever asked for his help now, preferring to do everything by herself.  From top to bottom, she had her finger on the pulse of the entire house, including the the males who lived in it.  Nidhi not only knew everyone's likes, and dislikes, she knew their day to day routine's, and schedules.  She did everything from supervising the servants, right down to managing all the household accounts, and did the cooking, too. And she had learned all of this within the 4 months since their marriage.  Nidhi also saw to it that Baba took his medicines on time, and also made sure he followed his recommended diet and exercise plan.  She also went with Baba, to JS, at least 3 out of the four times a week that he went.  It constantly surprised him how on earth she had ever gotten the idea that she was incompetent.  She was anything but.  In fact, her intelligence surprised him.  The speed with with she learned something, and then the efficiency, and dedication with which she followed through, was nothing short of amazing.  In fact, he would be the first to admit that the house had never been more organized, than it was now under her supervision.  
His father doted on her.  In fact, he gave preference to Nidhi, over even Rohan and himself.  To him she was the daughter that he had never had. And he had welcomed her into their family with open arms.   And Rohan, he was possibly her biggest fan.  He adored his Bhabhi.  They had become friends almost right from her second day in the house.  Like friends, they joked, argued, played pranks, and often just sat down and talked, with each other.  But there were times, that he had seen her mothering Rohan also.  In fact, she did that a lot, in a lot of little ways, like making his favorite foods, or waiting up for him at night if he was late, and making sure he ate.  Fixing his room picking up after him etc.  Actually, now that he thought about it, she pretty much did that for everyone, even him.  And, Rohan also went out of his way for her. 
 He called her Bhabhi, even though she was 3 years younger than him.  When Ashutosh had asked him why, he explained that he had waited a long time for him to get married, and that he had dreamed of the day that he would get to call someone Bhabhi. So the fact that she was his wife was all that mattered to him and not her age.  He told Ashutosh, that the way she took care of him and everybody else, and the genuine affection and honesty with which she did it, was what had won him over.  He also commented that she was the best thing that had ever happened to their family, and he was very happy that Nidhi was the one he married.  Ashu knew that, Mallika had always maintained a distance and formality with Rohan which was probably the reason why he had never really liked her too much.  Although Mallika was more beautiful, Nidhi had qualities that made people love her.  And he figured that in the end that was more important than good looks.  Then Rohan had gone on to make one last statement that moved him like nothing else could have.  Rohan said that all his life he had wondered what a mother really was.. he had seen it in movies, and also at his friends' homes, but he never really knew.   He said that even though she was younger than him, through her he had gotten a glimpse of what it felt like to have a mother.
Oh yes, everything was working out great, and Nidhi had also adjusted very well, and was gaining more and more confidence in herself by the day.  The only thing that was a constant source of irritation was her stubborn emphatic refusal, to return to medicine.  He had tried, tentatively,  several times to bring up the topic, but each time she had cut him off,  refusing to even listen.  The finality with which she refused made him think that maybe there was a bit more to this story, than he was told.  Anyway, he too was determined not to give up.  He hated to see her waste her education, and her intelligence, it really bothered him.  But, he had to be patient, he told himself.  And, maybe he should  try and find out why she was so adamant, before he tried gain.  Maybe he could ask Rohan to ask her, and maybe even to help convince her...
Anyway, today he had a surprise for her.  Well  not exactly him, it was Rohan's idea, which Baba had approved of, and he had agreed too.  And to be fair, Rohan had made all the arrangements also, and was even going along to make sure that things happened they they should.  Rohan, wanted to take her out for a make over, and a new wardrobe.  He said something about burning her clothes and that she dressed like an old woman, or some such thing, he had really not been paying too much attention.  Personally, he thought that she looked just fine, there was nothing wrong with her clothes or the way she looked, he liked her the way she was, and he did not see the need to try and change her.   Of course, she could never be like Mallika.  If that was what Rohan was trying to do, he wished that he wouldn't.  He did not want Nidhi to get her hopes up too high, only to be disappointed.  He knew that Rohan meant well, but...
He had tried to argue with with Rohan, and when he dragged Baba into the argument, Ashutosh had known that he should give in gracefully.  But Baba, had given one valid point, which Ashutosh had appreciated, and had been the deciding factor in his agreeing.  Baba,thought that a new look could be a positive change, and it might even help give her more confidence in herself.  So, he had backed off with his arguments, and quietly handed over his credit card.  Although, he shuddered to think of the bill the he would be getting.  He knew his brother, he would be lucky if he didn't go bankrupt, by the time he was done.  Anyway, he decided, if Nidhi enjoyed herself then it would be worth it, she hardly ever did anything for herself anyway...  
During, breakfast, as usual, most of the talking was going on between Rohan and Nidhi.   Baba, would join in for a comment here or there but for the most part he was just content to listen to the other two.
 --Ashutosh, tu aaj ghar par hi rahega, ya tera koi aur plan hai?
--Baba, main soch raha tha ke hospital jaa kar thoda kaam kar loon.  Kyon, aapko koi kaam hai toh nahin jaata?
--Nahin , aisi koi baat nahin hai.  Main toh aise hi pooch raha tha.  Par, agar tu jaa raha hai toh mujhe raaste mein JS chhod dena.  Main ghar mein akela kya karunga.
--Theek hai Baba.  Agar aap ready ho toh hum nashte ke baad nikal letein hain.
Baba nodded, but Nidhi spoke up
--Yeh aap dono kahan jaane ke plans bana rahein hain.  Aaj saturday hai, aap dono bhool gaye? Aur Baba, aap ghar par akele kyon hoge, main aur Rohan bhi toh yahin hain.  
--Actually Bhabhi, you and I do have plans.  We are going shopping.
--Shopping.  Kiss cheez ke liye.  And, besides its your shopping, what will I do, you go by yourself. 
--Nahin, you have to come with me.  We are going to go shopping for you, and not only that, you also have an appointment at the beauty salon
-- Rohan mujhe kuch nahin chahiye.  And I don't need to go to a salon.  I am fine the way I am.
--Yes you do, to the first two things.  And as for the third...Hell no! you definitely are not!!!  I am getting tired of seeing my 24 year old Bhabhi looking like an auntyji twice her age.  Honestly Bhabhi tumhare se zyada acche kapde toh hamari pados waali auntyji pehenti hai.  Aur uska hairstyle bhi tum se zyada up to date hai.
Baba, tried to smother his laugh behind a cough, and when Nidhi glared at him, he pretended not to notice.
--Kya kharabi, mere kapdon mein.
--Well for one, they are dull, and drab, and second they look like a colorblind person picked them out.  And tumhari choti ko dekh dekh ke pareshaan ho gaya hoon.  Man karta hai ke kainchi laakar aabhi kaat doon...Bas, main kuch nahin sunna chahta.  Hum chal rahein hai, that's it!
Nidhi started to argue again, but Baba interrupted,
--Nidhi, beta Rohan  ka bahut man hai, aur tere ko itne pyar se keh bhi raha hai.  Maanja beta, aur waise bhi ismein harz hi kya hai.  Chali ja thodi der ke liye, iski khatir.  
Nidhi looked at Baba, and sighed and nodded her head.  And on the other side Rohan looked relieved. He was glad Baba had intervened, otherwise he might just have had to forcibly pick her up and carry her there.

Nidhi did not know it yet, but, Rohan had also called Anji and asked her to meet them at the salon.  He figured two was better than one, and he knew that Nidhi was going to be difficult and he needed help with that.  Also, he and Anji had been seeing each other for the past 4 months, and it looked as if things were getting serious.  Rohan had met Her at the wedding, and had felt an immediate attraction.  He had started talking to her, and asked her out and though hesitantly, she had agreed.  And after their first date,  they had been seeing each other pretty regularly.  He knew Nidhi and Anji did not have a close relationship, even those their father's were best friends as well as being cousins, and they also lived next door to each other.  It was obvious that the that  the two girls did not have much liking for one another, and preferred to keep their distance.  But, he had not been able to figure out the reason for that, given how well he had come to know the both of them, and their natures.  
He had two reasons for asking Anji to join them today.  The first being, that he needed her to make sure that Nidhi did not interfere or protest, and also to make sure that everything got done properly, and that the people at the salon did not go overboard.  When he had discussed his plan with her, and asked for her help, she has hesitated, unsure how Nidhi would react to her being there, but in the end had given in and agreed to come for his sake.  His second reason was, he hoped that if  both the girls spent time in each others company, maybe they would be able to sort things out and resolve their differences, and also become friends.  He knew that Nidhi was aware that he was seeing Anji.  And, although she had not said a word, he also knew that she was not very enthusiastic about that fact either.  Nidhi was his Bhabhi, and she had a very important place in his life and heart, and Anji was the woman he loved.  Both these women were very special to him.  And he crossed his fingers that being together today, might help break the ice, and start paving the way for the both of them to become friends.

When they got there, Nidhi was surprised to see that her cousin Anji was waiting for them.  She turned to look at Rohan questioningly.  Rohan in turn looked at her innocently and said,
--Well, main andar thodihi jaa sakta tha aapke saath.  I needed someone's help so I called Anji.
--Why?  I am a big girl, I can go in by myself.  I promise I won't get lost or runaway.
--Yes, I know you are a big girl.  But, I wanted someone who actually knew what they were doing.  And I know that Anji will see to it that everything gets done properly, the way I want.  Agar aapke bharose par raha toh kuch nahin hone wala hai.  And you will come out looking the same.
Nidhi was about to say something else, but just then Anji walked up to them and she had to keep quiet. The two girls gave each other a polite smile, and hug.  Then, with one last resentful glaring look at Rohan, Nidhi turned and went into the salon with Anji.
Rohan waited impatiently for their return, and spent his time browsing the near by shops. He had wanted to do this for Nidhi for quite a while, before he had finally decided that he needed to act on it.  So, he had gone to his father and asked for his help.  It had almost 4 months, since his brother's marriage. And while Nidhi had gotten really close to him and Baba, her relationship with Ashutosh remained the same.  They were friendly enough with each other, but it could not escape anyone's notice that they kept their distance also.  Rohan knew that the circumstances in which they had gotten married were not normal, and the age gap was also a big factor between the two.  But, the fact remained that they were husband and wife.  He had talked to Baba in the beginning about his concerns, but Baba had told him that the way things had happened it would take a bit of time, and that they needed to give the two some space.   But now after 4 months, the fact that there still had not been change, did not sit too well with him.  His brother had definitely not changed, he still worked long hours at the hospital.   Although he treated Nidhi with respect, he hardly had any time for her.   They were almost never alone together, nor did they show any signs of wanting to be. And that bothered him.  His brother never paid any attention to Nidhi, and he had never once heard him complimenting her.  
His brother was a very lucky man, he just wanted him to recognize that fact too.   And, Rohan for one, was very Happy that his brother had ended up marrying Nidhi, and not her older sister.  Sometimes it was hard for him to believe that they were sisters.  They were polar opposites of each other.  He knew that his brother had admired Mallika's poise and beauty, along with her sophistication.  But, she had none of the warmth or generosity of spirit that Nidhi had.  He wanted his brother to start paying attention to her, spend time with her, and see her for the person she really was. And he knew that the way to do that was to get him to notice her. And that's was today was all about.   He was also just as sure,  that after today, things would start to change.  
Rohan remembered one time when he had made a comment to Nidhi, that she and his brother did not act like a married couple.  Nidhi said that they had not gotten married in normal circumstances, then she had laughed and said that, maybe that was why she and Ashutosh had not clicked.  But she had told him not to worry and that everything would be fine in time.  But things were not fine.  And he was tired of waiting for them both of them to see that fact.  So, he had taken it upon himself to act on their behalf.  And, by the time he was done with them, "not clicking" with each other, would be the very furthest thing on their mind.  Nidhi's make over was only the first step, he had a lot more up his sleeve. 

Anji had texted him when they were done, and he was standing outside the salon waiting, when they came out.  Rohan looked at Nidhi, and was amazed at the transformation.  She looked incredible.  Not only her make up, her hair also.  Specially her hair.  It had been cut and styled in layers, and she looked beautiful with it all open. He was glad to see that ugly the braid was gone.  Rohan could not help staring at the difference in her.   She finally looked like a young 24 year old girl.  A very beautiful 24 year old young girl..   Then he noticed Nidhi was looking at him nervously, and he went up and gave her a quick hug and said,
--Bhabhi, you are going to knock everybody's socks off.
Nidhi blushed, and shook her head.  But, he could see that she was pleased, and that made him happy.
After they had lunch, they hit the shops.  Rohan took her to one shop after the other, with him and Anji picking and choosing the clothes.  The only thing that she had put her foot down, and refused to budge on was that she would only wear indian suits or sarees.  After that she was pretty much out of the picture.   They pretty much ignored her, not even bothering to ask her preference, or even her opinion.  She was just made to try on one dress after another, while they decided which ones suited her best.  Rohan did not listen to any of her protests that she did not need that many clothes.  He just kept on going, and by the time they finished, she had lost count of the number of new clothes that she had.  Just as she thought they had finished, he dragged her off to saree boutiques, from where once again, she came out with enough sarees to last her a lifetime.  Anji had already taken care of buying the cosmetics, and hair products, at the salon it self.  So, the last item on Rohan's list was shoes, which they finished buying, quickly.  Nidhi's brain was still spinning from the amount of shopping they had done today.  She could not believe that the whole trunk of the car, and half the back seat, were full of shopping bags. 

On their way home they stopped and  had dinner before they dropped Anji off at her house.   Nidhi got out of the car along with Anji, and waited while she gathered up her things.  Then, much to her own surprise and Anji's, she went to her and gave her a warm hug, and thanked her for all she had done that day.  After the initial shock, Anji smiled and also hugged her back.  Rohan, seeing this, smiled, and sent up a silent thank you.  

Rohan had  told her that Ashutosh had called, and as she had been busy with something, had talked to him instead, and told him that he had been called to the hospital on an emergency.  So they knew that he would not be home when they got there.  But it was really late, and everyone else, including Baba was in bed by the time they finally reached.  It took the both of them several trips to get everything out of the car and to her room.  And by the time they had finally finished, they were both so exhausted, that they plopped down on the first chair that was handy. Nidhi, looked at all the shopping bags that were in her room, then looked at Rohan and said,
--Rohan I don't know why you insisted on getting me so many things.  Mujhe yeh samajh mein nahin aa raha hai ke main in saari cheezon ko kab pehnungi.  Aur rakkhungi kahan.  I don't have space to put them anywhere.  Aur tumhare Bhai ka kya reaction hoga jab woh aaj ki shopping ka bill dekhenge, socha tumne?  
--Bhabhi tumko kissi bhi cheez ke baare mein chinta karne ki koi zaroot nahin hai.  I have the answers to all you your questions, and problems.  First thing,  yeh saari cheezein kahan jayengi?  Well, you see I had Chote Sarkar and the bai, clean out all of your old clothes from the closets, and asked them to donate everything.  So you see you have plenty of space in your closets for all of these things.  Next, about the bill.  Well, bhai knows, and has seen the bills already.  It was his credit card, he was the one who had to give his approval on the purchases.  And he is fine with it.  So you see problem solved.
Nidhi  did not hear anything after the first part, she was still  trying to process the bit about her clothes,
--YOU DID WHAT TO MY OLD CLOTHES?  WHY?
--I donated them...And why,...because they were ugly and I want you to wear only the new ones from now on.  And kal se I want to see you dress up properly.  You need to wear your new stuff, and do everything that you were advised to do at the salon.
--Rohan, pehli baat , you should not have done that without asking me.  Second, yeh sab kapde, yeh make up, the hait cut, beauty treatments, etc...yeh sab kyon?  Kiss liye?
--Aapke liye.  Bhabhi, I don't know why you put yourself down constantly, or think less of yourself.  But, I don't like it. Your are just as good as everyone else, even better.  The clothes you had, they way you made yourself look...Well I was getting tired of it.  You looked like a 50 year old woman, with horrible dress sense, not the new bride that you still are.   Bhabhi I want you to look your age.  And I want you to dress like it too.  And I want you to look like the new bride that you are.  You need to realize that you are a very beautiful young woman.  And more than that I want the world to see it also.  I can't wait to introduce you to my friends, and see their reactions when I tell them you are my Bhabhi.  They are, gonna take one look at you and see how beautiful you are and fall flat at your feet.
Nidhi suddenly went very quiet, and Rohan noted that she had a sort of disappointed look. Her voice when she finally spoke was sad.
--So that is why you haven't introduced me to your friends so far.  You were ashamed of me!!
Rohan leaned forward.  He couldn't believe that she had misunderstood his words,
--Nahin Bhabhi, I could never be ashamed of you.  I think that my brother is the luckiest man in the world, and I feel very fortunate that you are a part of our family.  Bhabhi you could wear a sack cloth, and dye your hair grey and put it up in a ugly ammaji bun, and I would still be proud to show you off to the world.  See, for me you are beautiful no matter what.  Because I know the real you.  But Bhabhi, the world doesn't work like that.  It sees the person on the outside.  I want everyone to see that you are beautiful.  But, we know that you are the same inside as well.  I did not want you to get hurt.  That is why I never had you meet my friends.  But most of all, I want my brother to see you, notice you, and start paying attention to you.  I want to see you and Bhai happy together, like a normal couple.  And now I can't wait to see Bhai's reaction tomorrow morning, when he gets a load of you.
Nidhi smiled, and she had tears in her eyes.  She was moved beyond words at what Rohan had just said, 
--Rohan, you are the best friend I have ever had, my Dewar, and the  big brother that I have always wanted.  I care for you a lot.  And I know that you have a lot of affection and respect for me as well.   So, I can understand your point, and I appreciate it.  What you did today...all the trouble you went to, just for my sake...well, I don't have the words to tell how how much that means to me.  But, I don't want you to worry, so much about me.  I want you to enjoy yourself, and go about your own business.  I want you to life your life.  Your brother and I, we are fine, don't worry.
Rohan sighed, silently to himself in frustration.  He had been hearing just that for the last 4 months.  It was time things changed, he decided silently to himself.  \\\\\ Then he told her that he expected to see the NEW her tomorrow, and went to bed. 
The next morning, when she got up she saw that Ashutosh was still sleeping.  She had no idea when he had returned, or what time he finally went to bed.  So she decided not to wake him up, and went to get ready.  
She certainly looked different, she thought as she stared at herself in the mirror.  She was wearing a baby blue and yellow Churidar suit with 3/4 length sleeves, and light blue colored jootis on her feet,  a blue bindi, and earrings to match.  On her wrists she still wore the traditional red and while kangna, that all brides wear for the first several months of their marriage, and of course her mangalsutra.  She had done only a light makeup to her face,  consisting of liquid base, a light blush on her cheeks, natural colored eyeshadow, mascara and liner, finishing off with a light pink gloss on her lips.  Her hair she washed and left open.  The new cut and style flattering the shape of her face. When she was ready, she glanced one last time at her sleeping husband, and hurried downstairs to start  preparing breakfast.  

When Baba saw her, her he was surprised at her transformation, but at the same time he was also extremely pleased and happy.  He came up to her and held her for a minute, and then put his hand on her head and gave her his blessings.  Rohan also came down early.  He had been so excited , that he could barely sleep all night.  He came down before his brother, so that he could see his reaction when he saw his wife's new look.  But, he had not accounted for his own.  He had just assumed that because he had already seen her yestersay, she would look the same.  But, he stopped dead in his tracks, when he saw her as she came out of the kitchen.  He had thought that she looked beautiful yesterday.  But that was nothing compared to the way she looked now.  With the whole package put together, the clothes, makeup, hair, everything...it was a whole other ball game.  She looked absolutely gorgeous, and every inch the new bride.  Wow, he thought.  Mallika could never hold a candle to Nidhi, now.  Here was all the beauty, poise, sophistication, his brother could ever want.  And this time, Rohan was positive that he would not fail to see it.  Rohan smiled at Nidhi and gave her a thumbs up sign.  Then he went to sit at the dining table, next to Baba who congratulated him on a job well done, and waited impatiently for his brother to make an appearance.
Ashutosh came down about ten minutes later, wearing a white Kurta suit.  After touching Baba's feet and wishing him good morning, he sat down and turned to look at Rohan, who was looking at him with a silly smile on his face.
--So, how are you this morning?  Not too tired I hope, after your wild spending spree.  I am going to take a wild guess and say that you had a good time, right?
--Yeah.  Actually Bhai, it was a lot of fun. 
--So, are you satisfied with the results?  You had better be. With the amount of money you spent yesterday, I am surprised that I am still solvent.
--Bhai, main toh khush hoon.  Baaki, final verdict to aapka hi hai.   Pehle aap khud dekhiye, uske baad baat karenge.
--Rohan, tum mujhe bina baat phansaa rahe ho.  Agar mujhe kuch samajh  nahin aaya  toh main Nidhi se kya bolunga.  I don't know what you want me to say to her.  Main ky...
Rohan knew exactly what, no...who,  had made his brother stop mid speech.   
It couldn't have been more perfect.  That was exactly the reaction he had been waiting for. 
 Rohan gave himself a silent pat on the back, as he turned around to look at Nidhi, who had just come in from the Kitchen , with a huge grin stretched across his face.  He silently applauded her timing, and winked at her wickedly, making her blush.  Then he turned back around, to his brother, and said,
--Well Bhai, kya khayal hai? 
Ashutosh, looked at Rohan, and then turned back to Nidhi, the surprise still on his face,
--Nidhi?...

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, IF YOU LIKED THE CHAP.😳
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Me first!!

OH MYπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much this chapter Anu di ..Going to read it now . will comment later πŸ˜Š
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was amazing but u absolutely cannot stop here. Loved the way everyone is appreciating Nidhi but want to see more of ASHU's reaction. Pls don't bring back Mallika to soon on the scene. LOVED IT .
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter...now how will I wait for this ff's turn...three more ffs will have to be updated before that...which ff will be updated next?πŸ˜‰

P.S- Don't over exert yourself
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter , good to see Nidhi tackled the situation very well...But Please dont bring mallika soon , I want to see some romance before she come πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Please continue 
aarundhati thumbnail
AWESOME Anuji...after a long long time...a lon long update...thans a lottt...!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was superb...a makeover for Nidhi...she did need it to be more confident and look better...she has indeed got into a very caring family...

am sure Ashu is astounded by the way she looks now...could probably kindle LUV for Nids, besides the admiration and affection he already has for her...

want to see their hubby-wifey relationship building up gradually...it will be indeed worth reading...the way u will bring it up...πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW, this story line reminds me of the Hindi movie 'AAINA' starring Amrita Singh, who was the elder sis and Juhi Chawla, being the younger one...Jackie Shroff was the hero...right...it was a superb movie...!

LOVELY storyline, as in ur FFs, always...Thanks...!πŸ‘πŸΌ