HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anjani9

Happy that today episode worked as catalyst...though stopped watching episode...more worried about your mood and your FFs...
Ashu himself proposing to marry Nidhi is bit not convincing...he is in love with Mallika here but proposing to marry Nidhi though it is for the family's image..
When the family is doing the whole adjustment for the relatives, what is the point in informing them and sending them back from the marriage?
When Mallika is in love with Ashu, why she is not ready to marry him? Not very convincing at this point...
Any chance of Friday night update for DC?

Sat Morning.😳

Anjaniji
Ashu is not in love with mallika.  Mere chap mein sab se pehle yehi likha hai.  They decided to get married because they think that THEY SUIT EACH OTHER.  And if you noticed I said that he was tired and wanted to go home to sleep, so he wanted to hurry up and get the ceremony out of the way.  SR was mentioned after the tired part.  I did that purposely.😳
And yes Ashutosh cares about family, he would do anything for his family, that is going to be a major part of his character in this FF.  Relatives and guests are breing sent away becaus ethey wanted to get AshNi married without fuss. Baatien toh log karenge hi.  But they preferred to deal with that later.
One problem at a time.  No one was in a moodd to answer a bunch of questions while the pheras were happening.  as surely people would not resist doing that.
As far as Mallka well that question will be answered in chap 4.  I promise it will all make sense then.😃
Originally posted by Libra

Greedy! Aren't We?😆
although that's a compliment. so thanx😃

What can I say?? Your ff's make us greedy😳

Look forward to updates soon
Originally posted by oaz30

After this one I promise.  I have already started on DC.😳
@Binat

Aww Thanx.  U are too sweet.😳
Sorry anu there is some problem with pm...send nai ho raha reply...have tried plenty of times😕
Originally posted by hilarious44

Sorry anu there is some problem with pm...send nai ho raha reply...have tried plenty of times😕

No issue. Try later.
Gotta go now, Fatimah. Have to get my son from school.
Talk to u later.
TC

No issue. Try later.
Gotta go now, Fatimah. Have to get my son from school.
Talk to u later.
TC
Okay dear...cya later..its 2am here...very sleepy...GOOD NIGHT🥱

Sweety having a boyfrirnd doesnot mean one has sex. But a lover well...😳
Oh! Well thanx... Mujhe nahi pata tha... Kya hai na, iss maamle mein hum zara se buddhu hain... Zyada nahi, thode se...
Mere comment par no response?😭 Kya hua did I write anything wrong? Ohh! May b u must have missed it... Check pg 6. Last post...Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Mere comment par no response?😭 Kya hua did I write anything wrong? Ohh! May b u must have missed it... Check pg 6. Last post...

Sweety I haven't gotten to all the comments yet. Got busy. Just came back home, will reply when I have finished all' my chores.😃