HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 - Page 5

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Libra

Thanx Sai.πŸ˜›
Amar boyfriend hai, lover nahinπŸ˜†

Glad u liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

chalo, clear my concept, wats the diff betwrrn bf n lover... Mere liye toh ab tak,they were synonyms...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Aazeen02

chalo, clear my concept, wats the diff betwrrn bf n lover... Mere liye toh ab tak,they were synonyms...

Sweety having a boyfrirnd doesnot mean one has sex.  But a lover well...😳
Libra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oaz30

Interesting perspective... Got a feel of Haina here .. You know that Amrita Singh Juhi movie. Hmmm I am looking forward to see ashu allowing nids to bloom in to the woman she should have been. Hmmm This time not one but two villains... Lets wait and see... This dadi bua is nice

Hi Shari.
Glad you like it.
It has the beginning of Aaina.  although it will retain a vague similarity, the story will digress after AshNi start getting close.😳
And Mallika is not a villian here.  And Amar , well that is going to be a surprise.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am glad that u are delighted after today's epi...πŸ˜†
Was getting stressed ouy after reading ur comments that u dont feel like writing due to current track...am super relieved now😳...expecting some kickass updates...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Libra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hilarious44

Am glad that u are delighted after today's epi...πŸ˜†
Was getting stressed ouy after reading ur comments that u dont feel like writing due to current track...am super relieved now😳...expecting some kickass updates...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Yes Ma'am.  Coming upπŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BACHNA AE HASEENO... LO MAIN AA GAYI... FF KI AASHIQ FF KI DUSHMAN, APNI ADA HAI YAARON SE JUDA... Hehehaha... Just doing pagalpanti... So m back...! Will oficially b available after day after tomorrow...

Now back to ur update...
Another new concept... By God! How come do u manage to work ur brain so much... N the most fabulous part is that, the quality of each story is maintained with so much dignity, that main ye decide ni kar paati k agla update main kis fic ka chahti hoon...
Sfl ka sochti hoon toh lagta h ye wala chahiye, cz dekhna h, how does the story progress,how do they take their love to the next level...
Ttf ka sochti hu toh lgta h k hmari pyari khushi ab naya kya karegi apne 'mummy-papa' ko unite krne k liye,
destiny's course ka sochti hu toh lgta h k ab hw will dey fall in luv, aur ab ye naya fic... Humara toh sir chakra raha h itna soch kar...
Anyways, I loved-loved n totally loved the story... Mallika seems to b a little self centred, but wat was the reason, she left everything in such a haste, when she luved Ashu so much? M really curious to know... By the way, I loved Ashni r'ship, both as a saali-jeejaji n as frnds... Now wud really wanna see their r'ship as hubby n wifey...
I hope, amar's hatred will not harm nidhi anyways... Or u hv sumthing in mind regarding this...
I loved nidhi's quick an resonable, mature decision taking... M proud of her...
Nidhi is really a darling... I tell u...

So when's the next update coming?

Will b waiting for the next update...

Love ya loads...
Aazeen...
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes Ma'am.  Coming upπŸ˜ƒ

Which1 will u update 
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy that today episode worked as catalyst...though stopped watching episode...more worried about your mood and your FFs...
Ashu himself proposing to marry Nidhi is bit not convincing...he is in love with Mallika here but proposing to marry Nidhi though it is for the family's image..
When the family is doing the whole adjustment for the relatives, what is the point in informing them and sending them back from the marriage?
When Mallika is in love with Ashu, why she is not ready to marry him? Not very convincing at this point...
Any chance of Friday night update for DC?

Edited by Anjani9 - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oaz30

Which1 will u update 

Next is DC
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Next is DC