The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

The Buddy Project: then n now!!!

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi buddies🤗
well I'd been goin though a lot of posts. .
including Prachi's n my own silly billy camera calling post!!!!!
only yest. I was watching the 1st few epis . ..
n well though they're an equal air of +veity as well as not too enthusiastic views .
ppl luking fwd r the 1s who feel KiSha wud be back .. our original KiSha . .
while not too enthusiasts think that The Original TBP is lost somewhere

n here's exactly where our thots coincide . .
apparently this is what it is all about ..
The CVs gave us a very promising n rosy picture of TBP in the begining  ..
but is this the same TBP we all fell in love with?
TBP was abt the kids having fun ..
together pranking
rebeling the corrupt Vice-Principal
The intense KiSha  . .n their fire-ice reln
It was abt RaHi n their sweet n unique frndship
It was abt Piddi n his undying Love for a tomboy Bobby ..
It was abt SaHi  . .living in their own fantasy world to escape the harsh realities of life  ..
It was abt JJ trying to leave his past behind n leading a normal life  . .
n motivating these kids to do the same ..
n the TBP now?

is like any other youth show ..
a hero
villian
revenge on the basis of nothing at all
so an honest ques to ponder over?
is this the TBP we all had fallen in love with?
P.S.
this is a reality check post for the CVs ..
this doesnt mean we hate the show ..
rather the fact that we cant be taken for granted!!!
Edited by Sweet_violet - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You said it all Rads. But still, I want to keep watching, hoping and praying that TBP will return with its original charm and woo us all once more! 
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

You said it all Rads. But still, I want to keep watching, hoping and praying that TBP will return with its original charm and woo us all once more! 

thats a mutual thot dear😃
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid firstly i want RaHi back..i m happy dat we r gtng dem bck..i m damn missing KD's attitude n his plans for pranks...missing Ranveer as a casnova... n Piddi z d charm of TBP...KiSha i really miss der fights.plz no chappals KiSha fans... SaHi no twist n turn in der stry... n last but not d least want dat awesome TBp bck...
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well it has changed a lot since i first started watching it... I fell for the junglees who stood together even though they were miles apart... I fell in love with the fire-ice kisha who could burn anything with their intense looks. I loved RaHi whose friendship was greater than anything and any other alien...I fell for the double meaning jokes of vats,piddi and samar which even now makes me laugh when i think about it... Comparing this with what is happening now, it has changed a lot, and a lot means a lot... The show is straying away from its initial concept and im just hoping that things will be back to normal...

But whatever it is I LOVE TBP and its not gonna change...And i hope and pray that we get our old TBP back
Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

totally agree wid firstly i want RaHi back..i m happy dat we r gtng dem bck..i m damn missing KD's attitude n his plans for pranks...missing Ranveer as a casnova... n Piddi z d charm of TBP...KiSha i really miss der fights.plz no chappals KiSha fans... SaHi no twist n turn in der stry... n last but not d least want dat awesome TBp bck...

yup .. .😃
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie_angel

Well it has changed a lot since i first started watching it... I fell for the junglees who stood together even though they were miles apart... I fell in love with the fire-ice kisha who could burn anything with their intense looks. I loved RaHi whose friendship was greater than anything and any other alien...I fell for the double meaning jokes of vats,piddi and samar which even now makes me laugh when i think about it... Comparing this with what is happening now, it has changed a lot, and a lot means a lot... The show is straying away from its initial concept and im just hoping that things will be back to normal...

But whatever it is I LOVE TBP and its not gonna change...And i hope and pray that we get our old TBP back

the thing is that the CVs too need to have reality check ,. .\
n not take us for granted
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well yeah, the ones in the beginning, that TBP is kinda lost but still...the unique factor is still there. Aanchal had said in Prachi's thread yesterday that individually, the writers are doing nice work on the characters but it's the romance angle on which they have no grip.

Love angles play a huge role in youth shows...personally, seeing TBP's beginning, I was expecting way too much from the love stories in the show. But I guess either the general audience as whole or the CVs aren't ready to take that one step ahead in terms of love stories and are sticking to the cliched and working formula in terms of romance.

But I'm still hoping, maybe they'll end up surprising it. As long as the student-teacher and inter-gang relationships are fresh, I'm okay. I can compromise with the lack of fresh and quality love tracks :D 
Effervescent_R thumbnail
thats what it is all abt Mais .. the TBP ppl had raised the bar of our expectations ..
n all I want is for them to maintain it . .
we love the show
n the CVs . .
no second thots on that!!
pluviophile. thumbnail
The thing is Tbp writers started with a fresh concept and now they are going the cliche way, The writers could of experimented more but they chose to play it safe.