Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

has gujan produced

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chweetdoll

chweetdoll

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
has gunjan ( rupali ) produced   sapno se bhare naina  & one other show but the name i forget
i was a fan of sapno se bhare naina   one day i read article  dat rupali the producer of these shows has apoched for sslk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "has gujan produced" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
No that s rupali guha not rupal tyagi!!!

chweetdoll

chweetdoll

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
see this article
www.inda-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10910-roopal-tyagi-bags-the-lead-gunjan-roli.htm

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

in this article it is mentioned that "Shakuntalam Telefilms" which produced NAIDL and SSBN is going to make a new show and roopal tyagi approached for the main lead...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.