Diya Aur Baati Hum

what a woman wants... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
JAMi I'm live example of hardcore I.T professional who's running to make money as much as possible. I do lots of investments as well.Cool.

Kyon ki kya hain na ki.. Jab main buddhi ho jaongi toh Anaaj -- Raashan ke liye pise ki jharurat padegi na.. Day Dreaming

In my perception, Main 35 ki age se hi budhhi ho jaongi. Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a woman wants... (Page 9)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Sizzlerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
ami so you will be a dadi by 35. See I'm alreay a dadi at 24.LOL

b2011-Ayeshi--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
JAMkudi as per most of the aunties of this forum -- As I'm reading lots of holy books in the age of moons n boons main jaldi hi sage Ami ban jaongi n then by the age of 35 i will be mentally ready to head towards Himalaya.

Agar tu "Grandpa" ban jaati toh achha hotaa na.. Mujhe bhi company mil jaati na..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

shehjar di you are absolutely right. Nothing is wrong in what you told. But I feel you see things only from the Sides of Sandy. All are doing the same because they are finding themselves in Sandy. Even I too find me in her. But I feel I should think from shoes of all.Day Dreaming See I'm alone defending my boy & I'm happy with that. Now I clearly got why Sandy is behaving like this to her husband...LOL
Jam me thinking from Sandys point of view only then i wouldnt have said that suraj would have been the same marrying anyone ..
u started counting his goodness and the mother in me woke up to defend my sandy baby  so evenstevens

i firmly believe that sooraj is good but sandy too is good that is why there is so much goodness in SURYA relationships are never onesided .

u alone defending ur boy kahan JAM everyone is like poor sooraj not getting his due and all

Edited by shehjar - 16 November 2012 at 11:19pm

b2011-Ayeshi--Amli-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
WOW...!!! What a thread JAM...!!! I feeling like dadi by know..!!! Geek Nice points n comments from all...!!! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@ JAM n Uma aunty... Its nothing wrong to be professional n dont want to start a family if u r so much dedicated to ur career...!!! But when u r in a relationship with someone you should clarify the fact that what you want from beginning..!!! So that u dont give any wrong hope to someone n dont waste his/her time...!!! Uma aunty I am not blaming ur relative cause she gives priority to her carrer much... If she knew how important it is to her husband to have a kid, she should have told him b4 that dont expect anything from me...!! The divorce which is happenning now should have happened then or the husband would sacrifice n forget about kid for her sake...!!! Giving someone false hope is not fair...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

@ JAM n Uma aunty... Its nothing wrong to be professional n dont want to start a family if u r so much dedicated to ur career...!!! But when u r in a relationship with someone you should clarify the fact that what you want from beginning..!!! So that u dont give any wrong hope to someone n dont waste his/her time...!!! Uma aunty I am not blaming ur relative cause she gives priority to her carrer much... If she knew how important it is to her husband to have a kid, she should have told him b4 that dont expect anything from me...!! The divorce which is happenning now should have happened then or the husband would sacrifice n forget about kid for her sake...!!! Giving someone false hope is not fair...!!!

Ayeshi beta that is exactly what I have said in my thread that many girls in the garb of professional life can ruin the life of another man. So you should not see women as only an exploited class men also in such cases suffer. We all blame my cousin because what she did was wrong. That was my point. The other side of the coin. If wives become obsessed about their career than also problems come up. To have a career is ok as women need to be financially independent. However they should know how to balance the two.

b2011

Brahmaputra

IF-Sizzlerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
now this is known as intelligent spamming..ROFL

ami no ways. Im mata jamaambika.sorry.

shirin & uma ji well said. Giving false hope is not good. Also we cannot say what is mistake for one must only be a mistake for the other one. So until unless we see things as a third person who has experienced enough in the matter, we can not say... So only though I accept Sooraj is right I cannot say Bhabho is wrong in her aims.

Now lets all have some popcorn with DABH.

-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top