Diya Aur Baati Hum

what a woman wants... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
ladyterp Sandy has to be complex because she is born to be a police officer.. I cannot blame her. I myself am very complex. You can never predict how I will behave. Even those who stay with me for past 24 years cant do that. Neither myself. So I have a little respect for Sooraj because he is simple, at least for me... I connot blame Sandy that it is her incapability that they could not consummate. May be she needs more time to realise herself or him. Who knows? Always only different poles will meet. No similar ones. So I have no problem at all.

shirin sorry I forgot you. But like you I dont like the idea of showing Sandy only as a shadow of her husband. Supporting is okay. But this is quite stupid I find sometimes. Now when she knows she could trust him and he also trusts her, this is not needed. At least they should show she is independent with her thoughts. No one can accept breaking their dreams with full heart. Here Sandy is shown as showing all 32 everytime. Let it be. I can say she needs to show that to others. At least she should be shown not doing that with herself.

ami how can I find 100% Sandy in me? Dont I have my own things?LOL ahem.ahem. You better know me. So basically I may say I'm kind of educated Sooraj a little, I have many similarities with Sandy a little. Especially what is happening with her. In total I'm basically and think like Sooraj, experience like Sandy and behave like Khushi a little... And at times I'm unique with my behaviour that none of these have my impressions. There are a little similarities. But I find myself unique and a little closer to Sunny. Please dont forget a little. A little matters a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a woman wants... (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@JAMKudi:- Kabhi kabhi mere dil main khayal aata hain ki agar JAMLi na hote toh dunia kaisi hoti? Sorry yar, Dunia bekaar hoti..ROFL..

Tu tu hain vahi, Dil ne jise apne kahan..Tu hain jahan..Dancing Party Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
uma ji I totally agree with you. All things exist together. If I only will sit and tell everything what others will do? Neither do I have patience enough to blabber everything. I cannot blame Bhabho if she thinks her son will sit in a corner if his wife becomes an employee. Its quite natural. I guess Sunny boy thinks in the other way. He believes his wife and he is sure she will always be with him even after she persues her dream. Also I dont think Sandy will make a chance for that, from what has been shown about her till date. In my home, its my mom who earns for all of us, not my dad. Till this day, she has never failed to meet any of his or his family's expectations and at the same time she has never let either him or his mother feel lesser for she is earning for the family. Because she is capable of that. So that is possible on earth and Sunny is right in that point because it will be easy for Sandy who is wise beyond her age. So I cannot find Sunny is doing a mistake or something not practical. Who knows when and how bhabho will learn it.

b2011shehjarSAIBALROUTH

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
ami haan..haan..
Mil jaaye iss tarah, do leherein jis tarah...
phir ho naa juda, yeh waada na raha...ROFLDancing.

b2011SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Sorry to interject but maybe your niece saw the divorce coming and did not want to bring kids into the picture complicating things further.  If one is already going through an unhappy marriage, bringing kids into the picture is not such a good idea.  I personally have a different view.  I think kids actually are a good buffer and make parents think twice before uttering the D word.  And Umaji, thanks for writing you POV on Sooraj.  I don't have to write one now :-)  I started putting down thoughts for a new thread "Sooraj is an idealist who thinks with his heart and not with his mind" but I am abandoning that one now.  I think we all know that the strings are in the CVs hands.  We are all trying to read too much into these characters.  In the end all of us want SurYa moments.  I for one sure do.  Sorry I blabber a lot and never even introduced myself properly.  Because of the nature of the work I do, I can't.  But in short: I met my husband and married him here in the US.  One month after marriage, I started my grad school, had my daughter in 2nd yr of grad school, and took 7 yrs to finish my Ph.D.  Yes, I did dedicate my dissertation to my husband.  We have a daughter, a son, and a dog.  So that was some tough thing to do but certainly doable.  If I can, anyone can !!  Is my husband a Sooraj?  Hell NO.  Am I a Sandhya?  Hell NO.  We are as perfect or as imperfect humans can be.  If I have a magic wand, I'd use it in a heartbeat to convert my husband into a Sooraj :-)
[/QUOTE]

Wow ,a similar history as mine. I have already in the bati thread talked about the invaluable contribution of my husband to my academic life in particular. It feels great to know you also have a supportive husband. Regarding my cousin while she is sweet she has openly admitted she does not want to expand her family. She says she wants to wait for another 3 yrs for a promotion due. She will be into menopause than. Her husband is one of the finest boys I have met. We know the family very well. He has waited patiently for so many yrs but now has run out of patience. My cousin openly admits it is her fault but does not want to save her marriage. We have even held a family panchayat for her but she is adamant. I do not think there is any other reason for the D. My aunt is openly supportive of her son in law much to the annoyance of her daughter. Infact about 2 yrs back I read an article in India Today that it has become a problem with many IT couples in Bangalore as many of them are growing older but professional commitments prevent them from expanding the family. My cousin's case was just an example. Nice to know you also found a Suraj for yourself like me.Smile

Edited by UMDU - 16 November 2012 at 10:22pm

b2011SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hai laa.. whenever I read "I.T" word all my died censors become a wild awake.Geek

@MSN:- I totally agree with you regarding I.T professionals situation. also don't forget today's lifestyle, food also creating lots of complications in any woman's pregnancy.Unhappy.

b2011SAIBALROUTHSwerveBae

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

uma ji I totally agree with you. All things exist together. If I only will sit and tell everything what others will do? Neither do I have patience enough to blabber everything. I cannot blame Bhabho if she thinks her son will sit in a corner if his wife becomes an employee. Its quite natural. I guess Sunny boy thinks in the other way. He believes his wife and he is sure she will always be with him even after she persues her dream. Also I dont think Sandy will make a chance for that, from what has been shown about her till date. In my home, its my mom who earns for all of us, not my dad. Till this day, she has never failed to meet any of his or his family's expectations and at the same time she has never let either him or his mother feel lesser for she is earning for the family. Because she is capable of that. So that is possible on earth and Sunny is right in that point because it will be easy for Sandy who is wise beyond her age. So I cannot find Sunny is doing a mistake or something not practical. Who knows when and how bhabho will learn it.

Jam I am not talking about complexes but about separation in my thread. I do not believe that will come in their marriage as both are mature enough. I have explicitly stated separation and danger to life in my post. Suraj has not thought about these two is my contention.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
what is this? Huh. You all aunts are finding your partners similar to my Sunny boy... Glad to see so many are happy here.

uma ji I cant blame your cousin. She is career oriented only. My cousin who is now living in England has told me its not a big deal for people there to live without having kids. May be that culture is slowly being adopted in our country too. Especially in corporates and IT and related fields. People are more interested in earning the maximum they can and then settle down. Once you start becoming greedy for money and positions, its very difficult to come out of that. By the time such people realise they earned nothing in their life, it will be very late.

dear complex has an entirely different meaning contrary to what we think. What you told is insecurity feeling. Its not complex. I clearly has said my mom has never failed to meet any expectations of my dad's family. It includes everything, not only inferiority feeling. Regarding danger, I am agreeing with you. Bhabho is right. But if we stop Sandy in name of danger, will she ever be happy in her life? Never. She may act. And Sunny will have to see her acting till they live together to the end. And who are we to assess what will happen in our future? Anytime anything can happen anywhere with anyone. But not like white shark will come and eat you away while you sleep.LOL you need not to be a police officer to be in danger. So the fear of danger seems not practical. We are supposed to overcome our fears. Separation, I dont think it will be a problem for Sunny. He will adjust wherever with his wife. I feel he is quite forward thinker unlike his mother.Big smile. So I should say Sooraj is more practical.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 November 2012 at 10:35pm

b2011UMDU-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top