Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

what a woman wants... (Page 6)

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
@JAM, if this thread is still active I will post something tonight or over the weekend although I am tied up with a tournament.  I will try.  Sorry have to run to work and can't be very active online today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@JAMi:- Err! Why are you asking to point out mistakes?Day Dreaming

If you're aware about principal of equality then you must be aware about principal of duality n law of imperfection, Ain't you?

Does it make any sense to lament about mistakes esp when we've to cherish so many novel traits of both characters?

None of the human of this world perfect. Neither me nor you.

During WTC, Terrorism tracks they highlighted Sandy's character beautifully n now they're glorifying Sooraj's character because it's the demand of the script.

There are many diversified issues women have to deal during various stages of the life.

Edited by ami_dabh - 16 November 2012 at 6:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarJuna04

Deebz Goldie
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Jamkudi, Aamkudi, 
Please apne hathode chodo and How about ek achha sa humorous post ho jaaye in your trademark styles? We are sinking already in the gloom and doom of Dabh! Jami, How about an OS even?Big smile

b2011Juna04-Amli-

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
bharathi di- your answer was the one I has been searching for.Clap. I have no way than to agree with you. More better, he could also have tried a conversation including him, Sandy, bhabho & baabasa. But one thing is also there that as Bhabho is worried about Sooraj and his future after Sandy gets employed, honestly I dont think she will accept the idea. Else she is having no problem with Sandy studying I think. It may even take years for her to accept that nothing will happen to her son's life even if Sandy gets employed. Its known to all that how much important are seniority and experience regarding a govt job. So I feel he did right though it is a little stupid.

I also agree that he was shocked knowing his mother doing all foul plays. But I did not like he asked her nothing about it. May be that might have made him a little rebellious.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 November 2012 at 10:01am

b2011-Amli-

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ami all I know is people learn the right from their or others' mistakes.

deebz no ways. I am not in any mood to write.ROFL

b2011-Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Jamkudi, Aamkudi, 
Please apne hathode chodo and How about ek achha sa humorous post ho jaaye in your trademark styles? We are sinking already in the gloom and doom of Dabh! Jami, How about an OS even?Big smile
Mugambo Evil Smile.. You've to bear hathods of JAMkudi and Aamkudi as well.

Aur haan, Don't worry about JAMLi's different opinions. End of the day we're super-duper clones.Approve.
Always humorous threads nah nah. Wink.

You also have a remarkable sense of humor so chalo thread create karo.Big smile.

Edited by ami_dabh - 16 November 2012 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
wow...wt a post bunny...

brilliant extraordinary...Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap...

very well written...ClapClapClapClapClap...

wt can i say other than that...ClapClapClapClapClapClap...

loved to read ur post...meaningful post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
ladyterp dear, I am not saying Sooraj is completely perfect. It is impossible. He also has own set of drawbacks. But while comparing them with other men around, they are negligible. You compare a man with a man. In India, most girls of this era are like Sandhya or they have traits of Sandy at one or other point. Thats why we can understand her better. See personally I also have crossed hurdles similar to those of her though I am not married. Thats not the topic here. I just told aise hi... What I am pointing is almost all of us are having similar traits to Sandy. But how many of our Indian men are like Sooraj?? Compare him with other men. He is doing different things for her and she is doing different things for him. But I have not felt she is as much dedicated as he is in their relation. She has more dedication towards becoming a police officer than becoming a responsible wife I should say. That is not wrong because she has to realise herself what she is doing.

sisy thank you dear..

shehjar di you are absolutely right. Nothing is wrong in what you told. But I feel you see things only from the Sides of Sandy. All are doing the same because they are finding themselves in Sandy. Even I too find me in her. But I feel I should think from shoes of all.Day Dreaming See I'm alone defending my boy & I'm happy with that. Now I clearly got why Sandy is behaving like this to her husband...LOL

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 November 2012 at 7:19pm

b2011shehjar-Ayeshi-

Go to top