Diya Aur Baati Hum

what a woman wants... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
sakshi- thank you dear. Sandy selling sarees..??Shocked. It even sounds awkward... Thank god she got Sunny.

No one whether it is a man or woman, cannot live without one another. Of course they can exist or survive on earth. But without someone to fill your soul, living is impossible, I feel. What is the use of that life..??? Women are never to be dominated by men and vice versa. They both deserve to be understood, respected and supported equally.

if he were married to a girl like Chavi, he would be seen standing in front of her being deceived as if he stands always in front of Bhabho now.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 November 2012 at 12:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi--sakshi-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a woman wants... (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
WOW...!!! Nice conversation is going on here...!!!
To be very honest I sympathize Suraj than Sandy...!!! Whatever Sandhya was doing form the beginning... Trying to hide her brother's lie, adjusting in a family where other than Suraj no one understand her... Everything was for protecting her family, her parents, even the brother who deceived her... So that no can blame her family..!!! Even she didn't run away from her marriage cause her parents taught her not to...!!! But in this case also I have to praise Suraj cause he was so patienant with her n never demanded anything... If it was not husband like Suraj, husband like Vikram or Mohit.. I think she would run away long b4...!!! As she said once that Suraj has every right to divorce her, but she doesn't... And also I dont think she will ever do anything which her parents wouldn't like..!!! But on the other hand Suraj in sv2 version...He didn't think about bhabo n his family's reputation when he tried to make Sandy go away form his life...!!! And now he didn't blink to go against bhabo...!!! To make Sandy's parents wish come true, he is giving up his parent'swish...!!! I think its a great thing he is doing which even Sandy couldn't do if she is in his place...!!!

I am not liking the idea of cvs to show Suraj doing everything for her n she is still hesitating to share everything with him...!!! I might give a negative impact on Sandhya for some people... Their focus should be inspiring people rather than gain trps...!!!

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 16 November 2012 at 12:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDUJuna04SAIBALROUTH

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@ Ami am with u 
AngryJAM u speaking against my chori hiral amma nahi hain to kya hua main choti amma to hoon 
Ok agree ur chora is a gem but mari chori bhi kuch kam nahi .baki fighting later let me do some work 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDUJuna04SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Well written post JAM. Clap Clap Nice analysis of men-folk. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Fantastic post JAM and wonderful replies by all.

Both men and women tend to take advantage of the weaker (submissive)  counterparts.  If wives tend to be weaker, husbands have the higher hand and when husbands try to be more understanding and supportive, wives too misuse it.  I find SurYa to have equal respect and understanding with each other.  The fact that Bhabho wants Sandhya to sacrifice her dreams for the sake of her virtual family  unity and Sandhya's willingness to do so makes us to feel for Sandy more.

Suraj has been practical in all other issues but in education track, he is behaving immature and not finding a practical solution.  It is good that he is determined to have Sandhya pursue her dream at any cost but not considering that the best solution is to convince Bhabho first.  It would be practical if he had taken Bhabho's permission though it might take him some more time, let this academic year pass, let Bhabho get some more exposure to educated people like the DSP and his wife who can advise Bhabho, etc.  The present approach of night college seems illogical, impractical and again, a deja vu Rathi aangan drama awaits us with same insults hurled by the siblings, Bhabhasa standing like a statue in shock, Bhabho ranting and answerless SurYa.

Given the fact that women are more submissive and sacrificing, they should themselves understand their value and set a limit and explain the men, whether it is husband, father, brother or son.  Sacrificing at all stages will only encourage them  to continue with their current behavior.

Recently, I attended my cousin's marriage and my cousin sister could not attend it though she wanted to and was making calls all along to join us somehow but our jiju didn't allow her and this has been the case since her marriage 30 years ago.  She has been caring for her in-laws, husband, sons and now daughter-in-laws.  She could have at least asked one of her sons to attend the marriage on her behalf but she does not want them to take leave from office.  Even if she dies, no one is going to understand her.  We have told her to speak up and she does not as she is scared she has no place to go (she is the only child) and her father is no more.  We are even angry on her for not taking care of our aunt who is living alone in the village.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterpUMDUJuna04SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
shehjar di I am not saying anything against my chchori. After all she is my pyaari Sandy. How can I speak against her? I meant my chora is more dedicated than her and it is true. I dont like blindly criticizing him, not only him, anyone. Come up with something valid & solid. If he does a mistake, tell me I will agree. I love him does not mean I will support his mistakes. I will be the first to raise my hands then. Same with all. No exception.

So what I meant all together is my sunny boy is very dedicated and she acts as not seeing his dedication. I dont like CVs portraying Sandy. She should be shown as having her own identity than just being Sandhya Rathi and also as his lovely soul-mate. Now she is being shown as a shadow of Sunny like every other wife and I really dont like it.

dada thank you. Hope you got how to tackle girls...Wink

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 November 2012 at 3:09am

b2011SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@ JAM--> Yup, your post opened up a Pandora's box for me. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

ami no mercy on you. Only eggs.ROFL Because you know things and analyse them better than me..
Sandy used to raise her voice many times against Bhabho before they all found she was educated. All those times Sunny has patiently tried to make her understand why Bhabho is saying so. Dont you remember it was Sandy who criticized Bhabho for not letting Mohit to do studies. Same Sandy also badly criticized her in regarding the election issue.. And Sunny needed to console her in both there situations. Its true she was right. She was raising her hands against his mother then. But despite uneducated, Sunny never tried to oppose her.I agree ur sunny boy is good but as u said sandy was right in both cases she was speaking the truth though she didnt know the facts behind Rathis not voting so obviously sunny boy had to explain otherwise any normal educated girl would have said and done the same .

hopefully you are forgetting the talk between Sunny and Sandy after her decided her not to throw out of house after her education matter is revealed. Sandy has said she kept silence because if she opens her mouth when Bhabho jump on her parents, it would turn very disastrous. Do you think Sunny will ever behave disastrous like that to anyone? I dont think so. here again where is Sandy wrong she is just trying to safegaurd the honour of her family and she was deceived by her brother is that her fault .

Also he trusted her even though there was nothing to prove that it was not her who filed complaint against Bhabho. He could have deceived her. But did he?
how could he JAM when he saw her taking care of Bhabo after meenakshi was thrown out .he is not blind is he  

remember how beautifully she ruined his suhaag raat. Its true she was betrayed. But he was not knowing her pain of being betrayed at that point. Still he never changed his attitude towards her. Did not he? Normal Indian men could never forgive such a girl. Yes i agree bechara sunny boy but the circumstances are responsible for her attitude thanks to Bhabo and Meenakshi for putting things in her mind she had that preconcieved notion about what men want . she was a girl with shattered dreams a free bird suddenly caged .

so what was Sunny's reaction when he repeatedly used to hear 'Sooraj ji main aap se pyaar nahin karti, yeh rishta sirf ek bhoj hain mere liye..' etc etc before the bus accident track. From the bottom of his heart, did he ever try to hate her or dislike her or hurt her eventhough he believed she will divorce him? How much he could have got hurt when he realised she will divorce him because he is not the suitable one for her? Now dont tell me Sunny was the furious SV2. Before that watch 26th may maha episode again.
u know JAM nothing absolutely nothing can justify SV2 u cannot take decisions for others whether it is for their good or not .Then what is wrong with Bhabo taking a decision against Sandys education for his sons good 

If she were a girl like Chavi, they would have consummated very earlier. Still he is waiting for her to approach him with her full wish. I dont think any normal Indian man could do that, even after one year of his marriage. Its a big thing that you are not getting what you deserve, still you are waiting patiently. this is thanks to cvs not to sunny boy LOL

finally are you forgetting the fact that Sandy herself told Sooraj she was very selfish and used to think only about herself before marriage..??? see my truthful and honest chhori

I agree she has earned respect and trust with what she did and silenty kept bearing all pain. But it was the trust of Bhabho, not Sooraj. From the time he met her in temple, he had respect and trust in her. Forget temple, after marriage. It was Sooraj only who said her that husband and wife are supposed to trust and support each other when she said that the examination is hers and why he is poking his nose in her matter. Remember the episode when she made burnt halwa for first time. 
I always had a soft corner for Sandy .lost her parents ,was deceived by her brother ,got married to a halwai ok agreed that Halwai turned out to be a gem of a person but for goodness sake an educated gal getting married to a halwai and what a huge difference between the two families ..so sandy took her time to know him and to finally fall in love with him . i know none of this is Surajs fault neither is it Sandys so it is the circumstances to be blamed .

NEED MORE EXAMPLES? No please main thak gayi hey mhara JAM ji

finally, who is discussing upcoming tracks???LOL.LOL.LOL.

jam dont kill me but this is what i feel Big smile

Juna04-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top