Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

Yikes! I'm not gonna touch this oneOuch. When you said 'be ready with tomatoes', I did; but while reading the next couple of paragraphs, I realized those tomatoes were meant for us guysShockedLOL!

But seriously though, very well written, and a meaningful post as always JAMi!ClapStarThumbs Up

It can help you get a woman, yo! You should thank her Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-Juna04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a woman wants... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Sizzlerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
samir thanks a lot brother.. I know this is not your cup of tea as I didnt write about your Sandy baby. But I wrote this for her only. I never tried to oppose men, but what they do. Also there are a good number of vindictive and malicious ladies. Who knows whether you are another Sunny? I may need to ask your SandyLOL..

fiza thank you dear. I just wrote what I felt. Thats all. Im glad you liked it..Big smile

b2011-SamiR-Fizakvish.naren-Ayeshi-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

thanks a lot for the wonderful reply sejal diStar. whatever you said are extremely valid and and endless topic. Most men, I've seen from my practical experience (from the doctors with whom I worked and from what I learn from patients) are only interested in somehow completing something... They want only their safety. They are concerned only about themselves. How sad it is? Most men never consider women as humans. Sometimes I have felt to run away from OPDs. Such pathetic stories you will have to hear.

most of us are the ladies or girls of this era, women who knows her value. Sandy is the representation of all such young, aspiring girls of our nation. But how many of our men can be represented by Sooraj? You can count them with your fingers.

you've really raised a strong point that Sooraj would have been the same if he were married to some other girl...Big smile All that a girl wants is a little love, consideration and understanding. But if you see behaviour of some men, you will really feel to fell their 32. Also I dont forget the fact there are some men who are like Sooraj. Who knows to respect, understand and support his wife.. But unfortunately very less in number... The reason for increasing divorce cases there days is only because women started realising what she need. Not because men have changed. As an exception, there are some women who really can be adressed as chudails. Lets forget them.

one thing I learnt while writing this post is what can be the main reason behind Bhabho becoming what she is now. If Baabasa were like Sooraj, things would have been different...

jam tu phir say sejal say talking kar rahi thi u made me sejal yet again .Shocked
sejal where are u we need to change names jam humay pagal kar deegiLOL

i agree with bold bhabasa is ur 2nd category men
good at heart but otherwise good for nothing Smile

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-Juna04

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Superman, you always give the best advise! Smile

Thank you JAMi for the helpful post! Thumbs Up I get what you're saying. And if you meet my 'Sandy', do ask her that question;cause I sure don't know the answer Confused Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.naren-Ayeshi-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

Originally posted by Superman.

Superman, you always give the best advise!Smile

Thank you JAMi for the helpful post!Thumbs UpI get what you're saying. And if you meet my 'Sandy', do ask her that question;cause I sure don't know the answerConfusedSmile

I'm superman, it's my job Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hmmm JAM I got it now...!!! I think somewhere we women let men dominate us so easily...!!! We become afraid to raise our voice...!!! We hide their faults n wrongdoings from everyone...!!! Moreover we depends on them financially that made us think how I am gonna spend my life...!!! In fact I think a financially strong woman can not be dominated so easily by a man...!!! So at first we need to make us strong...!!! I have seen many women who r ready to tolerate husband's dominance but not ready to give up their marriage n husband...!!! I hardly feel pity for them...!!! And sacrificing for someone is worthless when u can never expect the same from him next time...!!!
But thanks God men like Suraj still exist...!!! I never want a partner who will give up his self-respect for me cause I wont do that for him either...!!! I want a partner who will make me more strong, more self-dependent, more meaningful, more novel as person n as a human-being...!!! And I am thousand time lucky than Sandy cause I have someone like Suraj n luckier than Sandhya cause my in-laws r as understanding as him...!!!

b2011vish.narenSriBJuna04

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
JAMi, another thought provoking post!Clap

Of course, its always the second the best! whether its an arranged marriage or love marriage, the most necessary component is understanding!Approve and supportive nature!Embarrassed

But I would say that, one survey in India, where all the females suggested that they will not choose their current partner to their next life or if given a second chance in the life!Geek 

i.e. finding people like Sooraj'sa is difficult! In fact such people exist very rarely! Day Dreaming and Those people may have big time trouble like what Sooraj'sa is facing now, the wrath of people around!...Confused

and at times, the Man might be more dedicated to things that the wife might get annoyed that he is spending much time on rest! Sleepy i.e. an equally responsible/understanding person also necessary for the relation to be successful! Smile

In fact, the thought that women always restrict others and feel more comparative, have been described as the loss of such good feeling Men's heart in to ruin!Confused 

So an equal balance can only serve the right purpose and its very rare phenomenon!Big smile

b2011-Ayeshi-Juna04SAIBALROUTH

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Dear JAM, a totally wonderful and fantastic post .very well put..lucky are those who get understanding spouses but luckier are those who realise that they have understanding spouses.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.naren-Ayeshi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top