Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
The woman is the most wonderful creation for she can sprout & give birth to a new life. The journey of a female is one among the most complicated, from a baby to a girl, from a girl to lady & to finally a matured women. The responsibilities & duties she needs to complete are as vast as an ocean. Today we can see women succeeding in every stage of life. As a caring mother, as a daughter, as a successful working women, as a loving wife & the list is endless. She is doing all these because she is capable of doing all of them together balancing between each & everything. She is multidimensional & multifaceted. She has the power to control everything around her. The best quality of women is their patience. But most times most women forget or dont recognise the power that is hibernating within them. There is a quotation in Malayalam 'pennorumbettaal Brahmanum thadukaamo?' which literally means 'if a woman is determined, not even god Brahma could stop her. When she could spout a new life, she can also become the most aggressive & devastating if needed. Very less women like our Sandy realise what a woman actually is. I'm not forgetting there is a group which is totally opposite to what I told above. But lets consider only the majority here.

So the best gift can be given to a woman is to understand her, respect her and to support her. Nothing is perfect in the universe. If perfect, why the God is needed? The creator has left voids in everything and he has created equally opposite also to fill the voids of each other. But very less people understand this public secret in its true sense.

All guys around me be ready with tomatoes.LOL. On a broad point of view, we can say there are two types of men in general. But there are also an insignificant number which we may consider afterwards.

The largest number of men are usually agrassive & self-centred. They are weak, still consider themselves as the strongest. They consider women cheaper than them and treat them with animosity. In short, they are just only malechauvinist pigs who never try to understand what a woman is. So respecting and supporting her is far away. They consider themselves to be higher and always feel pride of that. Though not shown outside, this is the mentality of most men. They have only single vision for everything and not ready to change that at any cost. In short, they want only to dominate and believe in ruling others.

Now the second group. There are usually good for nothing category. If you tell them to sit, they will. Tell them to stand, they will. They are devoid of vision towards their life and no opinions regarding them. So no more comments here.

Every girl in her life has her dreams. How much smaller or insignificant they may be, they are the most precious to her. She also has to live an extremely complex life in the society. Is she a machine designed to do all these only? Has she not got anything as her own? She doesnt need anyone to do things for her. But she also needs a support, a true friend or a true soul-mate. She deserves to be loved and undertone. You may argue you can live without a man. But you will repent for that when you breath the last. Every person has to find a true soul-mate! How dry a life could be if without someone who can understand you? conquering the whole world leaving yourself incomplete will never make you happy.

Be a normal girl. What kind of man you want in your life? Dont tell me. Answer yourself. The first kind or the second kind. In case of first kind men, matrial life is misogynistic rape fantasies only. Many are still living only because of the patience of their wives. It is living dead when you live with one from the second kind.

So what a woman wants actually? Is that a man who could understand her, listen to her, respect her and support her? Or a malechauvinist pig? Do you want a man who can hold your head on his shoulders or one who deceives you when you're weaken by your duties at the end of the day?

Initially, I never liked Sooraj. Along with Sandy or a little before her, I fell in love with him. No complaints, no demands, the most pure love on earth. Have you ever thought what would have been Sandy's life if she were married to a normal Indian man like Mohit or Vikram? Its only Sooraj who made Sandy what today she is. His support, his dedication, his determination and his selfless love only making her step forward. Otherwise she would have been left alone at the corner of Rathi kitchen cursing her fate. As I told the best gift to a woman is to understand and respect her. For a man, it really needs a big heart to understand and respect a woman when women themselves are not interested in respecting other women. Majority Indian mothers never teach their sons to do that. Now I need not to say more why I love Sooraj. Married ladies of our forum will get me more easier. Unmarried ones except a few will get me after marriage. Sure..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

AlumnusNisha_abisjnpsuvaaslondontulip1234harathi5b20111973anushehjarFizakAHLMH-SamiR-ManjuuUMDUfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-SriBJuna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a woman wants..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
WOW Jami ur such a wonderful writer Star
u have analysized this so well .what women want ...
a women leaves her home, parents,siblings,friends, even her surname behind to be with a man and what does she expect in return a little bit of love and understanding is that too much to ask for .on the surface not really but if u really go deeper yes how many women get that understanding and love very few ..
in our country woman and sacrifice go hand in hand we are expected to 
leave our parents house go to inlaws house ,adjust to the new customs ,take care of the family sacrifice our dreams for the happiness of the family ..u name it and we have it .
the strongest of the two sexes is rendered so weak that is the irony of the whole situation.

hubbys like sooraj are rare and few .i know sooraj would have been the same had he married anyone else but yes sandys life would have been really different had she married a typical indian male . 
i can go on and on .
thanks for this emotional hathoda jam

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alumnusb2011FizakSriBvish.narenJuna04-Liebe--Amli-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
JAM little confused here... First group who r dominant n second one who r good for nothing... Dont u think u missed another group who r like Suraj... I mean in which group we should categorize Suraj??? 
Wonderful post btw as always dear...!!! Clap Will add more later...!!! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Fizakvish.naren-sakshi-Juna04-Liebe-

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Nice post JAM.. Clap
I don't know hw 2 praise u...D writing is too strong that words will fail 2 praise it...
Lastly, great analysis ...Star

Edited by AHLMH - 15 November 2012 at 1:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Fizakvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the wonderful reply sejal diStar. whatever you said are extremely valid and and endless topic. Most men, I've seen from my practical experience (from the doctors with whom I worked and from what I learn from patients) are only interested in somehow completing something... They want only their safety. They are concerned only about themselves. How sad it is? Most men never consider women as humans. Sometimes I have felt to run away from OPDs. Such pathetic stories you will have to hear.

most of us are the ladies or girls of this era, women who knows her value. Sandy is the representation of all such young, aspiring girls of our nation. But how many of our men can be represented by Sooraj? You can count them with your fingers.

you've really raised a strong point that Sooraj would have been the same if he were married to some other girl...Big smile All that a girl wants is a little love, consideration and understanding. But if you see behaviour of some men, you will really feel to fell their 32. Also I dont forget the fact there are some men who are like Sooraj. Who knows to respect, understand and support his wife.. But unfortunately very less in number... The reason for increasing divorce cases there days is only because women started realising what she need. Not because men have changed. As an exception, there are some women who really can be adressed as chudails. Lets forget them.

one thing I learnt while writing this post is what can be the main reason behind Bhabho becoming what she is now. If Baabasa were like Sooraj, things would have been different...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarFizakvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Yikes! I'm not gonna touch this one Ouch. When you said 'be ready with tomatoes', I did; but while reading the next couple of paragraphs, I realized those tomatoes were meant for us guys Shocked LOL!

But seriously though, very well written, and a meaningful post as always JAMi! Clap Star Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Fizakvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
jamy what a hathodaApprove

u have describe what I actually feels & answer it to I m unable to find from agesUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.narenJuna04-Liebe-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
shirin thanks dear.Big smile Read it again. I have told there are some insignificant number of men who will be considered later. And in the end of the post I have considered Sooraj as their representation. I cannot enter more than 5000 characters from my mobile phone. So just edited the post at least ten times before posting...

ashita- thank you dear.Big smile

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 15 November 2012 at 1:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.naren

Post Reply New Post

Go to top