adol thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

rajeev is behaving like he was never part of kth ,starplus and all because  he withdraw his nominations from spa thats simply i would never think of .rajeev is really unbelievable ,first man i think who doesnt want to work for money but to entertain people by hardwork and become popular .rajeenv ka ander aisey kashish hai jo ham ko us ke taraf keech lati hain . in summary i mean rajeev has a captive audience

fahad  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u know i hate to say this but behaving like this cud really affect his career. balaji is the BIGGEST priduction house and starplus is the # 1 channel in india.
salma thumbnail
I think he made the right decision because if someone insults u how could u stay quite.This is the matter of his self respect. His this behaviour may make the audience on his side(wellmost of us are already). He wants to may be prove to them that he can become successful without them.
rajeevisdabest thumbnail

I say Rajeev is right to do this. 👏

I mean c'mon someone insulted you and made you look so bad and potentially wrecked your career, by such offensive completely untrue commments. (aarrrggggghhh Ekta who do you think you are)😡 Would you got to their party/celebration, the atmosphere would be so tense it's best for Rajeev to avoid situations like that. Plus it shows he is in charge and he wont be pushed around by any1, i say good 4 him. I know he's gonna be bigger than star plus altogether, as long as he has the support of his loving fans. What do you guys think?

adol thumbnail

but still he should be in spa

fahad

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes fahad ! he must not refuse yar !

y he refused ?!!!

ab hum kisey vote dein gay..only aamna....................!

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okiez now here i feel "shudnt rajeev be in the star parivaar awards???"....i mean we all r fanz ov rajeev n whtever haz happened haz happened...but rajeev IZ OUR SUJAL.....N character ov sujal waz not like it CAN BE IGNOREDD....HELLOO....this iz sujal we r talking abt...n i have this feeling kai yeh saal toh SUJAL ka saal tha...i mean in this period hiz character became sooooo popular tht i bet each n every award waz to be won by RAJEEV....i think rajeev nai iss bar zara jaldi kr di.....i dunno but this iz wht i feel....HE SHUD HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE SPA...JUZZ TO SHOW EKTA N HIZ SO CALLED CREATIVE HEADZ ABT THE IMPACT THT HE CREATED ON HIZ FANZ N VIEWERZ OV HIZ SHOW.....
Life for Rent thumbnail
COM ON MAN THEY ARE KICKING HIM OUT AD YOU GUYS SAING IT WASNT THE RIGHT DECISION. NO WAY. IT WAS 100000000% CORRECT