Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

This OS happens just after yesterday's episode. Krishna is very disappointed at the turn of events at the TTS mansion. She is disheartened that despite her sacrifice of her dreams she is unable to bring happiness and cheer into this family and her helplessness in stopping Pinky from her renewed plans each day!

It was early next morning. Krishna was tossing around in her bed on hearing the birds chirp as she loved the morning peace and solitude. She gently opens her eyes and looks to her right as Pintuji is the first person she loves to set her eyes on after waking up. To her dismay, she finds him missing,,,,,,,,,,She quickly pulls away her sheet, gets up and goes around the room to find him. He is nowhere in their room. As she pushes open the door to look for him in the larger part of the house, the door opens and he is standing right there with a tray which has some tea.

"Careful,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dear''." - Pintu says as he wishes her Good morning with a sweet smile. Krishna moves back and makes way for him. She starts - "Pintuji, why have you got up so early. It is me who wakes you up every day, right?" . Pintu says -  "I know Krishna ' which is why I thought I could surprise you,,,,,,,,,,,,but tell me did I succeed?" Krishna says ' -  "You frightened me, Pintuji. I got so worried when I found you missing beside me." Pintu  - ' "Wow,,,,,,,feels so good that you missed me. I think I am loving it a lot!!"

Krishna starts feeling embarrassed at her confession. She tries to avoid his loving glances at her and goes to get fresh. Here Pintu is all set with the hot tea served ready for Krishna to taste. She comes and both of them sit down to enjoy their tea.

Pintu ' -  " Krishna, I have a surprise for you. Have you rested well. Are you feeling fine and fit?"Krishna '  - " Yes, Pintuji, I am fine but tell me what is the surprise?"Pintu ' -  " Get ready and you will know."Krishna quickly gets ready and comes downstairs to see Pintu all set to take her out. She asks him if he had taken the permission of Maaji and Babuji. Ganga walks in and says ' -  " Yes ' Krishna please go with Pintu ' you both need to have some free time  by yourselves. I will take care of Sonu. Don't worry." She tells Pintu to take extra care of her.

Both of them leave. Pintu is driving and Krishna is very happy and relaxed. Pintu notices a smile on her face and asks ' -  "Krishna ' what's up? Looking very happy,,,,,,'and romantic too,,,,,,,,,," Krishna gives him a gentle pat on his shoulder and says - ," You are always are thinking of just one thing,,,,,,,,,,,," Pintu interrupts and asks ' -  " But tell me honestly ' don't you like me that way???"

Krishna now feels shy again and looks down. Pintu tells ' -  "Okay, okay,,,,, do you know where we are going?" Krishna nods to say that she did not. Pintu stops the car in front of a temple. They both get down and Pintu holds Krishna and walks with her up the steps as they keep sharing looks at each other. They pray to the Lord for peaceful times and come back.

Pintu now takes her to a cottage which was booked by TTS as a special treat for them to be away from all the mess at home. TTS had realized that Krishna and Pintu had sacrificed so much in the past and it was their time to strengthen their bonds of affection and love ' away from the TTS mansion.

Both of them enter to find the place all decorated and done up aesthetically to perfection. It was like a dream for them ' more for Krishna as she was never used to this kind of a place. Pintu holds her hand and asks her to come closer. Krishna obliges but with a lot of hesitation and discomfort. 

Pintu whispers ' -  "Why all this hesitation now? Don't you know we have already,,,,,,,,,,,,," 

Krishna moves away and turns. Pintu comes closer to her and asks her to sit down. 

He tells her ' -  " Krishna, I understand,,,,,,,,,,, ' everything happened so suddenly that we ourselves were unaware that we would find ourselves in this situation of being "would ' be" parents so soon. We are happy and I know that too,,,,but you must not forget that we have hardly spent quality moments with each other. Don't you want to just be with me and enjoy my company exclusively??? In a few months, our baby will need our time and attention and so I thought of spending a full day with you ' talking of sweet nothings and also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," 

Krishna simply hides herself in Pintu's shoulders. She feels a sense of complete surrender at his loving talk. 

Pintu holds her tight and says ' -  "What is it I hear? Is it your heart beat or mine?" 

They remain like that for many minutes till Pintu's mobile rings. He tries to reach for it as it is kept on the table but Krishna would not let go of him. She realises that these moments are too precious to let go off. 

She goes close to his ear and says '  - "Pintuji, you are my life. I am in love with you ' more and more ' with each passing day,,,,,,,Please don't let go of me' - ever''" 

Pintu brushes his hand over her hair and says ' -  "Never ' How can I???? But let me attend to the call, it maybe something important Krishna'.I'll be right back." 

Pintu picks up the call and it was TTS. He enquires if they reached safely and if all the arrangements were alright. Pintu tells him that all was well and they were fine. Then TTS tells him something and Pintu just smiles. 

Pintu comes to Krishna and tells her '  - "It was Babuji,,,,,,he wanted to know if I brought you safely or no? See ' how much everyone cares for you,,,,,,,,,,,''.And you know what he also told me one more thing,,,,,,,,," 

Pintu stops saying anything further while Krishna asks him  - " What was it? Hope all are well at home,,,,,Sonu,,,,I hope he is,,,,,,,,,,," 

Pintu just places his hands over her lips and says '  - " Shshhh,,,,,,,,Calm down,,,,,,,He asked me to switch off my mobile as these moments between us are priceless!!! Do you know what that means?????,,,,,,,,,,ummm????" 

Krishna looks away feeling completely embarrassed and says ' -  "Now I know from whom you have inherited this trait of yours!" She gives him a naughty smile and they are back to their world of endless love and togetherness.

Hope you all enjoyed it!Smile

Edited by kmfan_2 - 14 November 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindagmhatchernehashthaRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshuktaahir004trinilisaPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna OS 3 Treasured Moments!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

martalinda

martalinda

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Wow !  I enjoyed it.

Edited by martalinda - 15 November 2012 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

martalinda

martalinda

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanks 

Edited by martalinda - 15 November 2012 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by martalinda

Wow ! Felt I was in heaven. Very sweet episode. I love it. No stressfull characters spoiling Prishna's happiness.SmileClap.I hope it was not  just a dream.

It was a dream...MINE...Big smile
And thanks for liking...
I am fed up of the story now a days that I have to set my imagination free...

moniluvskinshuk

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
wowww beautiful topicClap

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivrenZS

wowww beautiful topicClap

Thanks...Smile

moniluvskinshuk

nehashtha

nehashtha

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
amazing OS...Smile

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
WOW !!!!! OH MY GOODNESS !!! If only our dreams like these can come true for our sake, ( they can afford to squeeeze in one or two episodes like these, then we can tolerate anything in between,)
WOW thanks for making my day!!!

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.