Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Is it confirmed that barun is leaving? I dont have much time to visit the forum, and if i do i cant find any official news as this forum is sooo active. Please tell me what happened to the meeting of SP on monday? If you could provide me with the posts by popular users here, that would be helpfull.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10 (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran420

Groupbie

kiran420

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Well recently I've been hearing the word USP quite a lot, can anyone plz tell me what is the full form of this word, what it means? It is usually mentioned in articles such as saying "USP of the show" etc. I know that TRP is Total Ranking Point but what about USP,  plz tell me what is means.

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Can anyone please provide me with a youtube channel or another website where I can download the episodes??  Youtube has removed a LOT of the recent ones and I'm not able to watch them! :(

the best think u could do is type iss pyssr o kya naam doon complete episode u will get options !!becoz so may people updated first few episodes and then stopped it!!!
u have 20 episodes from this account!!
download it and if u problem searching other episodes ask me!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/IPKKNDforever

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harjas-

Is it confirmed that barun is leaving? I dont have much time to visit the forum, and if i do i cant find any official news as this forum is sooo active. Please tell me what happened to the meeting of SP on monday? If you could provide me with the posts by popular users here, that would be helpfull.

actually nothing is conformed as of now!!!
the meetings are still going on becoz sp is pressurized to retain barun and if u call sp u will get very contradicting answers!!!
no no conformation as of now!!
we have to wait few more days!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Boss.

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran420

Well recently I've been hearing the word USP quite a lot, can anyone plz tell me what is the full form of this word, what it means? It is usually mentioned in articles such as saying "USP of the show" etc. I know that TRP is Total Ranking Point but what about USP,  plz tell me what is means.

USP means unique selling point more like strength of the show!!!!
ipk strength is leads chemistry and hattke love story so we call sarun as USP of the show like that!!

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
how can we keep a avi in centre?

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

how can we keep a avi in centre?

use [CENTER*]URL[/CENTER]

REMOVE*

-Kinodiva-

Groupbie

-Kinodiva-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
help me how to download video from this site http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.aspx?sid=193&showid=384&sp=0

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimsy5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top