Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10 (Page 66)

Post Reply New Post

Page 66 of 150

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
here is an ff where khushi married arnav for her parents and arnav was in love with her 3 yrs back.khushi had abad past.now khushi is pregnant then her past shyam comes back.pls give me the link any one

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10 (Page 66)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

garima294

garima294

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
is there any place we can watch all episodes of ipkknd. if yes please let me know and also make it a sticky post. please...thanks in advance

sarun21

IF-Dazzler

sarun21

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hey guys...
will you pls help me by giving me the link to 12th may 2012 episode which is arnav missing pls do this help to me...
i have been searching very badly for it in every site pls provide me any link to download only that episode is missing with me plsss...

Jennymyola

Goldie

Jennymyola

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hey people! Hola! Hug Smile

I'm searching crazily for an ff where Arnav and Khushi are best friends and are studying together in the same college. As they are living away from their families, they are roommates as their parents have full trust in them. 

Once in a college party/club outing with friends, Khushi's date (Rohan/Rohit/Rahul or whatever his name was, I don't remember clearly) taunts her that she gives more importance to Arnav than him and that the whole college thinks something is going on between them. Arnav defends Khushi and fights with that guy... Later, on returning home they realise their love for each other and with the help of two of their best friends, get married in court...

I really wanted to read it again and see if it has been continued. I read it around June/July 2012, I think. Someone please help me in finding that ff. I'll be really grateful to them!!

Jenny Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrinalini-

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Queries moved to help desk! Refrain from making multiple threads to post questions/queries and post all questions in the IPKKND Help Desk #10: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! ONLY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

AKHUSHI

Goldie

AKHUSHI

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I was reading a ff, where Arnav and Khushi are separated. Khushi and Lavanya work togther for interior decoration or something, Arnav tries to talk to Khushi, but Khushi wont talk as she can not talk , because of some past issue. Can you please help me to find the name of this ff?Thanks in advance.

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
pls suggest me some  arshi ff's which is romantic comedies not sad ones

GloryBeckons

Coolbie

GloryBeckons

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
can any1 help me out which software i can use to download dailymotion videos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top