Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10 (Page 131)

Post Reply New Post

Page 131 of 150

apoorvaarnav

Goldie

apoorvaarnav

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
actually i read chains of silver and chains of gold all by the author Headover heels..
unfortunately i donno what happens in the 3rd part -- chain eternal !! :( coz i did not get permission to access the blog!!

please can anyone tell what happens in the third part?!
are arnav khushi together ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10 (Page 131)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Someone please suggest me some dark stories [and i mean, really, the very DARK ones], as well as some humorous one!

mishti4maan

Goldie

mishti4maan

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
what is that ff.'s name where khushi has a brother names karan ( i think) and payal as sister and she is very pampered by the whole family. And arnav's sister anjali is getting married to khushi's brother . and khushi is having to leave her house and her whole family because they can't maintain the house. then khushi and arnav get into a casual relationship.
i can't remember that ff.'s name. someone please help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoobie-doobie

HypocriteLover

HypocriteLover

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
Im looking for a arhi ff where khushi and arnav are both in college/high school. Arnav invites khushi on a date just based on bet of khushi's sister. there khushi's sister is the popular mean girl but khushi is never to be noticed one but she always has a crush on Arnav.
any help on finding the link please.

indiansrock7

indiansrock7

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I need help finding in FF which deals with Arnav and Khushi being best friends. They both get engaged but Khushi is a care free girl that is not ready to settle down yet. Arnav pampers her and lets her buy what she wants but whenever they are in public Khushi pretends that they aren't together so that no one will know about them. Arnav tells Khushi to not use him. Please help me find this ff if you know about it because I really want to read it.

salooni

IF-Sizzlerz

salooni

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
hi very urgent can anyone tell me any episode where khushi and shyam and anjali are in one frame and shyam and ajali are talking and khushi seeing them 
means khushi seeing shyam and anjali talking sweet one 
and all three in one frame 
pls urgent tell fast
if possible clip too 
thanks

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hi here im again with a new FF or SS search LOL
There was this SS which was based on Sheetal's track that after football match how Khushi get insecure and even Arnav didn't see through her
The last part I read was they were at breakfast table n Anrav gets busy talking to Sheetal n khuhsi looking at this drops the jug she bends to pick it up n hurt herself but no one sees her n later Arnav sees her with all blood in her hands
Can anyone tell me where I can find it
It was written from an excellent writer her names has princess something if im not wrong
Can anybody give me the link

mastermagician

IF-Rockerz

mastermagician

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
^the author is princessunara.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top