Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by babydolphin

i want the link i wanna see all these clips plz some one help me plz plz plz plz

which clips😕
Originally posted by -Harjas-

how was anjali crippled?

i dont think they have explained it properly😕
but she is normal during her 1st marriage!!
after that what happened they dint show😕
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

i dont think they have explained it properly😕
but she is normal during her 1st marriage!!
after that what happened they dint show😕

They never showed her walking properly...even in her first marriage we only saw her sitting and such.  She is disabled because she has polio.  I dont think its an accident. 
Can anyone please provide me with a youtube channel or another website where I can download the episodes??  Youtube has removed a LOT of the recent ones and I'm not able to watch them! :(
Is it confirmed that barun is leaving? I dont have much time to visit the forum, and if i do i cant find any official news as this forum is sooo active. Please tell me what happened to the meeting of SP on monday? If you could provide me with the posts by popular users here, that would be helpfull.

Well recently I've been hearing the word USP quite a lot, can anyone plz tell me what is the full form of this word, what it means? It is usually mentioned in articles such as saying "USP of the show" etc. I know that TRP is Total Ranking Point but what about USP,  plz tell me what is means.

Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Can anyone please provide me with a youtube channel or another website where I can download the episodes??  Youtube has removed a LOT of the recent ones and I'm not able to watch them! :(

the best think u could do is type iss pyssr o kya naam doon complete episode u will get options !!becoz so may people updated first few episodes and then stopped it!!!
u have 20 episodes from this account!!
download it and if u problem searching other episodes ask me!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/IPKKNDforever
Originally posted by -Harjas-

Is it confirmed that barun is leaving? I dont have much time to visit the forum, and if i do i cant find any official news as this forum is sooo active. Please tell me what happened to the meeting of SP on monday? If you could provide me with the posts by popular users here, that would be helpfull.

actually nothing is conformed as of now!!!
the meetings are still going on becoz sp is pressurized to retain barun and if u call sp u will get very contradicting answers!!!
no no conformation as of now!!
we have to wait few more days!!
Originally posted by kiran420

Well recently I've been hearing the word USP quite a lot, can anyone plz tell me what is the full form of this word, what it means? It is usually mentioned in articles such as saying "USP of the show" etc. I know that TRP is Total Ranking Point but what about USP,  plz tell me what is means.

USP means unique selling point more like strength of the show!!!!
ipk strength is leads chemistry and hattke love story so we call sarun as USP of the show like that!!
how can we keep a avi in centre?