Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends Smile

Please post your questions regarding the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon HERE and someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Link to previous Help Desks:
IPKKND Help Desk #1
IPKKND Help Desk #2
IPKKND Help Desk #3
IPKKND Help Desk #4
IPKKND Help Desk #5
IPKKND Help Desk #6
IPKKND Help Desk #7
IPKKND Help Desk #8 
IPKKND Help Desk #9
Forum FAQs Can be found in the post below this (Thanks to ~Saraa~ & ...Rafid...)

Link to Original FAQs Post: www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2959729&PID=56695969&#56695969

Regards,
IPKKND Development Team.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.kumariMEENUARSHIO26neethu01voldemortbunny22Arshi.Manu--jyoti--malika.123Charmz_58sana50masaf57..crazy_doll..kimsy5.BumbleBee.-MissBoiiVamp-AimmyLovesSobti--sumana13--B.S.I_Love_YouMani.raizadathulasi_arshi_Maggie_SlovesBSSI-Mrinalini-PoochiePiesiva2901Deedeepa1-BarunalonebirdBornThisWay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #10" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bunny22VindhyaMounika_Maggie_-Alina.alonebird-Barun

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
MORE RECENT FAQs

How do I search for a member's posts?

If she is your friend, then you can ask her to open the thread in advance and you could both reserve spots without actually post anything. Another way would be to look her up in the Members List.

Here's how you do that:

Step 1: Go to the Members List on top of the page

Step 2: Put in the member's EXACT username here

Step 3: Once you have that huge list of members out, then you choose which one the member you are searching for is and click on his/her name

Step 4: Then, his/her profile will open up, so you click on "MY POST."

Step 5: All the topics that she has posted in will open up from all different forums. So, you need to "filter" her topics for that particular forum.

Step 6: Your topics are filtered, and all the posts from that forum should be there.

How do I post a new topic?

My email inbox gets spammed by notifications from India-Forums, how do I turn that off?

You just have to make sure that the "Email Notify me of Replies" box is not selected.

How do I upload a picture in my post?

Save the picture on your computer. Upload it on www.imgur.com then it will give you a few links on the side once the picture has been uploaded. Add the link that is a "BBCode (message boards & forums)"

How do I add a topic to the watch list and what is that?

It's like bookmarking a certain topic you like to your list and it's easy to get to it at a later time.

Here's how you do it:

Step 1: Click on the star that is in the topic

Step 2: Then, keep the cursor where it says "My dasboard." and click on watch topics and it should be there.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiiiArshi.Manu.BumbleBee.masaf57-MissBoiiVamp--himu--Alina._Maggie_alonebird

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Where is this from?  And this  

If you can't see the pics, I'm talking any manal's dp http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3292453
Thanks! 
Also can I get the number where we can connect the star plus people ? 

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
What would be the best time when we can visit the IPK sets? Would we be able to meet Sarun if we go at around 4 pm?

phloxy

Groupbie

phloxy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
can some 1 please update me abt this' barun quitting' thing.is he quitting coz of the PH/storyline or for exploring other options?i think there was some interview of him & gul too,cant find it now just want the conclusion of that interview

ravalisharma06

IF-Dazzler

ravalisharma06

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
plz...can any one give me link for todays sbb...of ipkknd
thank u...Big smile

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Does any one have Star Parivaar all IPKKND Team Scenes in HD? Confused 

Post Reply New Post