Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Sincere appreciation for the supporting cast

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I want to express my sincere appreciation to the casting director and team for the fantastic job they do in selecting the supporting cast. I mean the teachers, the principle, the peons, the rickshaw drivers, the cook, the mali, each and every one is chosen perfectly.

Not only is their outward physical appearance so apt, their costumes, make up and body language is spot on.

Their acting is perfect and never over done.

I thought of this when I saw the sports sir that Sweety spoke to and then the principal,  even the houseboy/waiter that Sweety asks where Rocky was today. They were all perfect. It could have been someone from our daily lives.

The CV's put in so much effort to make it look effortless and this supporting cast is often left out and remain the Unsung  heroe's, so here's a big πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And really really appreciate you guys.

Good luck to the team.

Love your show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
agree with you 100%πŸ˜ƒ  hats off to parvarissh full cast, crew , production team etc πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
i dont want anyone to be left out so in points πŸ˜†
1. amazing cast (main characters): pinky, sweety, jeet, lucky ,lovely ,dolly ,papaji πŸ‘,raavi,ginny,rocky,sunny,raashi etc πŸ˜³πŸ‘
😳2. amazing supporting cast  : jeets family,lucky family , mandira and her husband, yudi n his friends shakti-shiny-pari, siddhu n his friends, societ wallas , mr sharma   , aishwarya , rajeev,vicky,mohit ,rocky's best friend gokul ,arjun, aarav , deepika tanya, tina , rocky's twoπŸ˜³πŸ‘ orther friend ,nitin and his mom, simran , raavi's dance teacher ,deejay n his friends ,deejay mom n dad , police inspectorπŸ‘ , zara shetty and her parents , principal , prof shastri , ginny s friends meenakshi , akshay , ginny's band members  , abhishek , ginny's drama class partner, nitin ( chennai topperwala ) , harsh ,koel , ginny orther friend , ginnys singing teacher , teacher, students , dance students , board exams students n teachers , lawyer , diwali -puja- dusherra audiences , auto richshawallas , ice cream waitersπŸ‘ etc, servants , saleswoman , school office wallas, rocky;s football coach , fotball students , jignesh ( rockys friend) , restaurants , cafe waiters etc .πŸ‘..
3. amazing minor casts: farmhouse servants , holiday home care takers n children , the chahca , chachi and their friend πŸ‘
4 . amazing cameo peolpe : a big thanks to the SAAS BINA SASURAL πŸ‘β­οΈl cast crew n production team & PAVITRA RISHTA πŸ‘ cast n crew  team for promoting parvarissh show lol ( now a days in every sentence theyre repeating the word parvarissh ) , E24 , SBS , SBB AND SERIAL JAISA KOI NAHI , TELLYCHAKKAR , TOI,BOLEGAINDIA , SONY TV , TELLYBUZZ VIDEOS πŸ‘
5. PARVARISSH  WRITERS  THEY ROCK⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘
⭐️finally to DJ'S A CREATIVE UNIT N TONY N DIYA SINGH  for making an awesome show and in future keep making awesome shows and best of luck for their two new shows coming soon on zee tv and star plus
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

agree with you 100%πŸ˜ƒ  hats off to parvarissh full cast, crew , production team etc β­οΈ
i dont want anyone to be left out so in points πŸ˜†
1. amazing cast (main characters): pinky, sweety, jeet, lucky ,lovely ,dolly ,papaji πŸ‘,raavi,ginny,rocky,sunny,raashi etc πŸ˜³πŸ‘
😳2. amazing supporting cast  : jeets family,lucky family , mandira and her husband, yudi n his friends shakti-shiny-pari, siddhu n his friends, societ wallas , mr sharma   , aishwarya , rajeev,vicky,mohit ,rocky's best friend gokul ,arjun, aarav , deepika tanya, tina , rocky's twoπŸ˜³πŸ‘ orther friend ,nitin and his mom, simran , raavi's dance teacher ,deejay n his friends ,deejay mom n dad , police inspectorπŸ‘ , zara shetty and her parents , principal , prof shastri , ginny s friends meenakshi , akshay , ginny's band members  , abhishek , ginny's drama class partner, nitin ( chennai topperwala ) , harsh ,koel , ginny orther friend , ginnys singing teacher , teacher, students , dance students , board exams students n teachers , lawyer , diwali -puja- dusherra audiences , auto richshawallas , ice cream waitersπŸ‘ etc, servants , saleswoman , school office wallas, rocky;s football coach , fotball students , jignesh ( rockys friend) , restaurants , cafe waiters etc .πŸ‘..
3. amazing minor casts: farmhouse servants , holiday home care takers n children , the chahca , chachi and their friend πŸ‘
4 . amazing cameo peolpe : a big thanks to the SAAS BINA SASURAL πŸ‘β­οΈl cast crew n production team & PAVITRA RISHTA πŸ‘ cast n crew  team for promoting parvarissh show lol ( now a days in every sentence theyre repeating the word parvarissh ) , E24 , SBS , SBB AND SERIAL JAISA KOI NAHI , TELLYCHAKKAR , TOI,BOLEGAINDIA , SONY TV , TELLYBUZZ VIDEOS πŸ‘
5. PARVARISSH  WRITERS  THEY ROCK⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘
⭐️finally to DJ'S A CREATIVE UNIT N TONY N DIYA SINGH  for making an awesome show and in future keep making awesome shows and best of luck for their two new shows coming soon on zee tv and star plus

Wow, awesome reply and so detailed . Thanks for taking the time to write this.

Completely agree with u.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lizzie and Yessehm!

Do I need to say anything!

Perfectly said! Awesome πŸ˜ƒ

And i agree, Parvarrish rocks, each and every character rocks, Supporting cast has supported too the core and has done an amazing job.

Love Parvarrish and its creators!
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@lizzie,Nice post, good to have sooo many, characters in one show, and when they dont replace any one of them, by some other actor...

@TM,Very good topic, its nice to seethat someone thought about appreciating the supporting cast aswell..Welldone!!πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
sandyvrits thumbnail

LOve u the whole team of Parvarish!!!! YOU rock πŸ‘πŸΌ
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes, casting team has done a tremendous job in every aspect, be it the main star cast or the supporting actors.

hats off to the casting teamπŸ‘πŸΌ
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

πŸ‘β­οΈl cast crew n production team & PAVITRA RISHTA πŸ‘ cast n crew  team for promoting parvarissh show lol ( now a days in every sentence theyre repeating the word parvarissh ) ,

hahaha...well said!
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have to agree

the main cast is very well thought out

I think the only time they sorta missed the mark was 1) Nitin - he is cute and all but his acting was a bit rigid. Still not bad
2) the prank call guy.  he looked way too cheesy to be a cop/killer