Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion:12: Updt Pg 1, 73 (Page 4)

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by purva

I think she bats for both sides Wink I read her interview where she admitted of being lesbian but also said that she might get married to a man some day and have children Tongue
thats true LOL that she bets for  male and female..she was with krk tooWink for sumtime but idont know whats exaclty  krk and mink equation wasWink

Oh god.. Mink and KRKROFL I can't imagine LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-susan29fire_gun

-shabz- IF-Rockerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Originally posted by simplypurple

Sana is teaching Aashka the wrong way of praying. Nafl prayers (non-obligatory prayers) are prayed just like regular prayers, i.e standing up and not sitting down. 

i knowww but you can do them while sitting down too if you have any health issue 

Yes, sitting or lying down if one is ill but that is for any prayer. Nafl prayers otherwise for the healthy are prayed in the same way as regular ones. But Sana is telling Aashka that nafl prayers are only prayed sitting down which is wrong.
purple is absolutely right...nafil are offered just like regular namaz...if you have problems then you can even offer fard namaz sitting down, but if you are healthy then no need to sit down for nafils.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurplepurvaMahek_No1fire_gunnadaanmasakalli

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Something wrong wth delu LOL catching hold of aask and kissing her in the wash eroom LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by srkangel

mink and urvashi cooking. mink says nik is gonna get even skinier by the time he gets out . urvashi says he is losing weight cuz of not having alcohal. nik comes n mink tells him that uravshi said he is getting skinny cuz of not having somthing to which nik says somthing  what vodka? urvashi laughs n says nik n i know each other too wellEmbarrassed

btw dont u think mink seems to have fallen for nik.

Correction: Mink do not fall for men  Wink

I think she bats for both sides Wink I read her interview where she admitted of being lesbian but also said that she might get married to a man some day and have children Tongue
thats true LOL that she bets for  male and female..she was with krk tooWink for sumtime but idont know whats exaclty  krk and mink equation wasWink

we have to imagine the equation LOLLOLLOL
we dont malice anybody just because of speculationLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvasusan29

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Oh god.. Mink and KRKROFL I can't imagine LOLLOL
krk used to post pic of mink from hotel roomLOL one should check his twitter accountWink

purvasusan29

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Something wrong wth delu LOL catching hold of aask and kissing her in the wash eroom LOL

They are always touchy-touchy with each other.. rolling under the same blanket.. jumping on each other.. huggy-huggy.. kissy-kissy.. and then they blame poor Pillu for being after them LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

-shabz- IF-Rockerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
vrajesh just made out with ear budsROFL

simplypurpleSunshine797

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
see the link --- http://buffabout.com/content/mink-brar-browsing-twitter-with-kamaal-rashid-khan

simplypurplesusan29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index