General Discussions #35 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
I know that. you know visrom...not the real person, right?
I sent you a message early morning asking you if you are fine now...no reply yet...πŸ€” Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
lo ji aap toh serious ho gaye...i was just kidding[:-(]
BTW...mentioning Visrom reminded me...my name came up in an  episode in the near past...πŸ˜› Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I know that. you know visrom...not the real person, right?
I sent you a message early morning asking you if you are fine now...no reply yet...πŸ€”

😳 Woh mera mobile kisi kone mein pada hoga... Lemme see πŸ˜›
Originally posted by deepiika

lo ji aap toh serious ho gaye...i was just kidding[:-(]

Oh, no!!!! I don't become serious so fast.
Oh yes ... how r u now asto ??

I asked some days bacj ... asking again ... does anyone out here have the movie sound of music ?? Can you upload it onto 4shared or somewhere for me ?
u knw i was realy amused wen u called me queen's english bcoz if u hear me talkng u wud say m anythng bt queen's english...total desi accent πŸ˜†
and on the lighter note, y blame nandini for jumping to my defence...astonish and bhavana just did that...
friends aise hi hote hein 😊
Ab dekho...you have no control over what you dream.
About the queen's English...it could be that you talk with a desi accent, but you write Queen's English...or I should say you are capable of it. I remember one of your earliest posts here which made me both 🀣 and .

Same with me...even I have a typical South Indian accent...and I am proud of it. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Oh yes ... how r u now asto ??

I asked some days bacj ... asking again ... does anyone out here have the movie sound of music ?? Can you upload it onto 4shared or somewhere for me ?

Feeling ok ok... Lets see πŸ˜Š

@deeps: πŸ˜• sorry didn't get you,.. I wanted nanda to defend you and also me ...πŸ˜† 
@visrom- the subconscious controls our dreams and to some extent the conscious helps it to form impressions and opinionsπŸ˜›