General Discussions #35 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Sri πŸ‘ great news β­οΈ
Thanx for the party πŸ˜ƒ
Wow !,,,, congrats shreya πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ... chalo we can now hope for some cid stuff !!!
Congos Shreya...πŸ₯³ thanx for the treat πŸ˜›
@Shreya

on turning
😊 BOLLYCURRY BUZZER WRITER
😊

Attention everyone..!!

I have a special announcement , though not mine but am doiing this onbehalf of Purnima who has come up with a special thought for Daya Sir's Birthday special ... πŸ˜ƒ

Actually she has a plan to create a website for Daya Sir which bears all A to Z information about him , just like we have at FC..?? Later after everything is set up , to forward this matter to Daya Sir himself πŸ˜›

as we were discussing about the the matter , we realized this is not going to be an easy task unless we have enough volunteers .. so what say...??

Oh teri πŸ˜²πŸ˜² dat was super quick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lets see if we can pull it off πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Im in ... 😊 ... ill try to help out as much as i can !!
I think GD is still thinking to what to decide ..??  that's why hitting only "LIKE"but not "REPLY" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

I think GD is still thinking to what to decide ..??  that's why hitting only "LIKE"but not "REPLY" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like to be at BEHIND THE SCREEN...

Originally posted by -purnima-

Oh teri πŸ˜²πŸ˜² dat was super quick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lets see if we can pull it off πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I even sent pms to few members here available to discuss ,

but sending pms to 3, 4 members is not enough for this matter... 

I suggest you to start a topic , so that we have a proper discussion for this matter πŸ˜›