Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
congo !
Thanks for the party :)
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chinnu you have auch a lovely siggy of jthj ...

Good Morning IF ...

Asto im in a similar fix ... so many marriages lined up,.. 2 cousins and a friend :-/ .. one cousin is going to come to Delhi for her shopping .. ufff
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats twinkle di...and thanks for the yummy treat..😛
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Chinnu you have auch a lovely siggy of jthj ...

Good Morning IF ...

Asto im in a similar fix ... so many marriages lined up,.. 2 cousins and a friend :-/ .. one cousin is going to come to Delhi for her shopping .. ufff

Ek baar baahar jaane se saari shopping khatam bhi nahi hotha... One shop in one direction...other in another direction... !!!!! Too tired of roaming in pollution... Will get some sleep now ðŸ˜Š
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly ... and then suddenly lagtha hai ... arre woh saari bhi achchi thi na ... woh dress bhi axhcha tha na ... chalo jab itna kahrch kiya hai woh bhi le lethe hai and so back again :-/ :-/
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Exactly ... and then suddenly lagtha hai ... arre woh saari bhi achchi thi na ... woh dress bhi axhcha tha na ... chalo jab itna kahrch kiya hai woh bhi le lethe hai and so back again :-/ :-/

😆 True...My holidays come to an end... Tomorrow night bus back to Bangalore !!!!  Not that I am feeling bad for going back...but I am afraid...18 days...😲 I feel I forgot all my office work ðŸ˜†keep aside the work..I forgot all my work related passwords ðŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When your vacation started you were sad that you are going to miss work...now you don't feel like going back! 😆

Right now I am in a boring engagement party and some lovely classical devotional songs are being murdered by some besura singers. It's damn boring...the ring exchange hasn't taken place yet...pata nahi dinner kab denge.

Now coming back to Asto, I had fun meeting Asto yesterday. Actually,.we were talking about something else and she mentioned that she wouldn't mind meeting me. That's when the idea occured to me. we first spoke on phone...I think on Wednesday??? I didn't feel like I was talking to a stranger at all. Then I suggested that we meet...but she fell sick and it was doubtful. On Friday morning she seemed to be ok, so I brought up the issue again...we discovered that we stay only 5km apart. She said she would come to my house...I chose a time when I was alone...to avoid strange questions 😳 and making sure she doesn't feel odd too. She landed punctually at my place...we sat and talked about school, college, work, IF...and I didn't realise how time flew. 😃

It was fun...I am glad to meet another net friend and am looking forward to such experiences in future too. 😊

astonish thumbnail
..I chose a time when I was alone...to avoid strange questions ðŸ˜³

😆 What strange questions were you expecting me to ask ðŸ˜† actually we talked very less of IF...and I felt the meeting was very simple... I mean... It was like meeting an already very well known friend ðŸ˜Š I don't think we both faced any such moment where we were wondering what to talk ðŸ˜†  

It was a short meet... I mean...Mujhe toh Aisa laga... 1hr mein 15mins toh madam kitchen mein ghusi hui thi ðŸ˜ˆ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hee, hee...I had to make tea...😃