General Discussions #35

Posted: 11 years ago

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be considered as being

[LIST]
  • sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • [LI]violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a"Thank you"post,
    so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at
    admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such
    practice.

We have a variety of discussions related to CID o this forums please participate actively in the other threads as well. 😊
    Vis ... i didnt dump the wu ... it was your turn anyways ... agar aap na kar paao toh batao .. lemme know
    Originally posted by Bhavanab

Vis ... i didnt dump the wu ... it was your turn anyways ... agar aap na kar paao toh batao .. lemme know

Na na...it was pinkz turn..but she has exams..so i put vis(s name... Twinkle would have done it..but she iis doing caps for same episode
    Originally posted by astonish

Na na...it was pinkz turn..but she has exams..so i put vis(s name... Twinkle would have done it..but she iis doing caps for same episode

Ohkkk ... toh Vis you'll do jya ? Warna exchange with next update ... i wouldnt mind doing it ... afterall its an abhijeet oriemted epi ... and who knows main karun aur duo dose nikle 😉
    I actuwlly did one of mallikas update recently...if no one is able to then we can ask her
    maine kara diya 3G recharge 2520Rs ab dekhte hain

hope it works
    There is a small article on satam sir in todays deccan chronical... Had to leave so couldnt post...Vis...aapke ghar deccan aatha hai kya??Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
    One might find it online ...

Im going for son of sardaar ... have already seen the original telugu version but bro wanted to see it ... poor guy had to watch jthj for me .. so decided ro take him for SOS ...

Mystory content story is turning into a comedy circus act ... kitna syupid story bann raha hai ...
    Sorry for the confusion...it is my turn to do the WU...I was asking Twinkle if she would swap...😛...she refused as she has to do caps for this as well. And we both came to the conclusion that all romantic angle related episodes are for me and Twinkle...but in the middle of the convo Bhav had popped in and she offered to do. I said we'll see...and there it hangs. I think I can manage it...will tell you if something comes up.

Asto, I get Times of India...not Deccan Chronicle. Why?

A small interview by satam sir is given in todays paper