VideoMix

Vandy's Creations:Baarish(RaghavI)*pg25 *05/01 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 27

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Oh Vandy you made my day thank you Hug

Please forgive me for being late commenting but i went through the whole thread and it just makes so much harder for missing my sexyface. It made me laugh Cry Broken Heart Day Dreaming. It had me feeling all these emotions and then I fall in love him all over again.

Shocked But what this about a movie and Nads is starting with our beloved Harshad. LOL

Thanks again, really enjoy the song choices the scenes with him and all only and the ones with his co-star.

aah...rani replies in this thread!!!!

this makes my day!Wink

first and foremost sorry for such a late reply rani...health issues just made me MIA

well...the movie is called butter chhicken and it stars ur sexy face and our sexy faceWinkLOL

btw...ur sexy face is now on FB...incase u didn't wanna miss him muchWinkLOL
am glad u liked the threadSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vandy's Creations:Baarish(RaghavI)*pg25 *05/01 (Page 24)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Oh Vandy i just saw you celebrated your Birthday. Happy Belated Birthday and when was it?

It takes a lot for me to make a request but watching the vm with just him and all his different emotions I have one.

I want the song, Ye Tune kya kiya, from Once Upon A Time Dobara.

The first 40 seconds with these lyrics below with HC Only, featuring all his characters.

Ishq Wo Bala Hai

Ishq Wo Bala Hai

Jisko Chuaa Isne Wo Jala Hai

Dilse Hota Hai Shuru

Dilse Hota Hai Shuru

Par Kamabkht Sar Pe Chada Hai

Kabhi Khud Se, Kabhi Khuda Se, Kabhi Zamane Se Lada Hai

Itna Hua Badnam Phir Bhi Har Zubaan Pe Adaa Hai

After that the rest of the song you can show him with the leading ladies.

Please do this for me and again take all the time you need.

i'm on it rani...u'll get this one soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
oki guys...here's is my next creation...
i guess i made a premeer vm after ages...LOL

neways...my vegas was screwing up like anythingAngry...so there r a lot of technical errors in the vm...including scenes not in sync with lyricsDisapprove
coz my preview was something else...and lyrics playing was differentErmm

basically...fultoo andaaze pe vm banaya haiLOL

jo bhi ho...i hope u guys like it

Edited by -vandy- - 02 December 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudHarshad-kiran_28pyar-ishk

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
lovely vm Vandy Approve ...though i dint like the red thing,but it wasn't visible to me at certain places Smile where she starts with

"hai dil ko teri aarzo"  confession scene then

"mei hu shab tu subha" prem wiping his tear Disapprove then where she says

"tu hi tou har dum raha hai qwabon ki har taaberon mei " heer lighting diya's i just luved the merge of scene Day Dreaming...then comes

"teri hi tou hai khusbu" Heart heer lying n prem shown walking that would be my fav. part...then last separation scene

"mahiyaa ve" Broken Heart

over all i liked it n by the end of vm i dint knew it was all red Tongue LOL..the only lil fault i found was near "ab tu hi tou harsu har jagah" were heer is lying on sand with her red lehnga was shown a bit light...that's it.

Edited by premeeristry - 03 December 2013 at 4:40am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

lovely vm Vandy Approve ...though i dint like the red thing,but it wasn't visible to me at certain places Smile where she starts with

"hai dil ko teri aarzo"  confession scene then

"mei hu shab tu subha" prem wiping his tear Disapprove then where she says

"tu hi tou har dum raha hai qwabon ki har taaberon mei " heer lighting diya's i just luved the merge of scene Day Dreaming...then comes

"teri hi tou hai khusbu" Heart heer lying n prem shown walking that would be my fav. part...then last separation scene

"mahiyaa ve" Broken Heart

over all i liked it n by the end of vm i dint knew it was all red Tongue LOL..the only lil fault i found was near "ab tu hi tou harsu har jagah" were heer is lying on sand with her red lehnga was shown a bit light...that's it.

yupp...the whole fx thing was screwed up soo badly that i had to end up with black n white effect and add a red layer to add some colourOuch...but am glad...its not showing at all placesLOLLOLLOL

yupp...that was a merged scene tooLOLLOLLOLLOL...but after rendering i realised it wasn't showing properly...and to tell the truth...i did not have the heart to correct that mistake...coz it took me almost 33 hrs to renderSleepySleepySleepy

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
wow such passionate vm..loved it...scenes that u chooses according to the lyrics...awesome specially i loved the effect of the video...it was fab Clap 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Wah such a passionate VM and the song just matched it so well!!! Big smile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

wow such passionate vm..loved it...scenes that u chooses according to the lyrics...awesome specially i loved the effect of the video...it was fab Clap 

thanx a lot kiranEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top